PDA

View Full Version : Is chastity appealing?

badnews1412
02-09-2010, 12:29 AM
Give your reasons
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

ballz2spare
02-09-2010, 08:24 PM
Give your reasons
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Giving up control to a woman who wants it tired of my cock running the show

lockedandhappy
02-10-2010, 03:16 AM
i'm in chastity with my Wife/Mistress holding the keys. The result is a permanent reminder of my submission, with prolonged frustration while i'm locked, and discomfort for any unauthorised stimulation. To achieve this, all my Mistress has to do is not open a lock! Perfect! :jumpsmile

Deviantadventures
02-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Yes, it is very appealing - for men like me who cannot keep themselves from fucking anything that show's interest in them, it really keeps us under more control. Its great for a dominant woman to have that kind of control over a male submissive, and I find it fun up to a certin point. Before my Mistress started putting me in chastity I couldn't go 12 hours without orgasm.. I can last a full week with no problems at all now and have gone longer than that. I enjoy the thrill of always being horny non stop till you get that final release - that makes it entertaining.

forgot
02-13-2010, 02:43 PM
i find it arousing to think about,but i've never actually been in chastity,i like the idea because it gives a woman complete control over you sexually even when shes not there,and of course being teased and denied,but i don't think i'd ever really want to be in chastity for more than a few days...still a hot fantasy though.

experiment
02-13-2010, 06:24 PM
Yes, it is very appealing. For some who have a very high sex drive and can't go for long without an orgasm, it is a challenge and exciting as well if you are suddenly under the direct control of a dominant female. Going for extended periods, never knowing if she will allow you to orgasm or even ejaculate can drive you crazy. It is like prolonged tease and denial. But in the end it is all about control and your willingness to give it to a woman. In some perverse way it is stimulating.