PDA

View Full Version : percentage?

ballstothewalls
02-14-2010, 02:39 PM
seriously does anyone know of a website or something that catagorizes fetishes. I'm wondering how rare the ballbusting fetish is. Does 1 out of 1000 guys like it or 1 out of 100? I've searched but I havent found anything.

gages
02-14-2010, 09:38 PM
In my humble opinion, I don't think that there is any way to know. Fetishes (including ballbusting) are considered morbid and shameful by most people. Most would never admit to such tendencies in the first place, and many might fantasize about it but never actually engage in the behavior itself. Generally, I think that sex is too private to get reliable statistics on.

I've actually wondered about how common this fetish is as well. I've often thought to myself, "just how messed up am I anyway?" I will admit that I don't understand why I am the way I am, nor do I feel comfortable with my "fetish". But now I'm straying from the topic... I certainly would never admit to being this way without anonymity.

Dreihundert
02-14-2010, 10:08 PM
In my humble opinion, I don't think that there is any way to know. Fetishes (including ballbusting) are considered morbid and shameful by most people. Most would never admit to such tendencies in the first place, and many might fantasize about it but never actually engage in the behavior itself. Generally, I think that sex is too private to get reliable statistics on.

I've actually wondered about how common this fetish is as well. I've often thought to myself, "just how messed up am I anyway?" I will admit that I don't understand why I am the way I am, nor do I feel comfortable with my "fetish". But now I'm straying from the topic... I certainly would never admit to being this way without anonymity.

+1 for an incredible post.

juggalosnyder
02-15-2010, 01:07 AM
I agree as well very nice post.

ballstothewalls
02-15-2010, 09:27 PM
i agree too good post, but im still hoping there's some kind of website or something out there. I dont think its to uncommon. for example as of right now there are 51 people in this forum. thats not a lot but thats 51 people who seek this kind of stuff out.

noirdesir7
02-18-2010, 02:34 PM
i agree too good post, but im still hoping there's some kind of website or something out there. I dont think its to uncommon. for example as of right now there are 51 people in this forum. thats not a lot but thats 51 people who seek this kind of stuff out.

51 out of how many?