PDA

View Full Version : When you found out you liked BB, what did you do?

elfcharm
02-15-2010, 01:23 PM
There are threads on every forum exploring people's first times, or how they got into it, but what I want to know is what you did after?

How did you exploit the knowledge that you liked BB, or whatever you like?

For me I discovered that I liked it when I was 10 or so. I'd been hit before, and of course racked on my bike, and it dawned on me that it was a kind of pain I liked, so I sought it out. First, to test my hypothesis, I hit myself one day (really hard, too. I didn't know it hurt THAT much...I was surprised.), then, I tried to be in positions around friends (girls and boys) where I'd get sacked... It didn't work out too well. Then, when I was 12, I discovered that if I hit someone in the nuts, they were likely to hit me back, and the game was afoot.

I never did find a way to reliably get girls into it, but oh well.

Please, share your exploits, and I will share what I may too.
;)

Galaxyife
02-16-2010, 05:15 PM
For me, it was around 14 years old. I was in absolute denial, so it was mainly fantasy thoughts and well, being 14 years old...so that meant LOTS of masturbation! On occasion, I was able to get a hold of a cute gals shoes (at a friends house, etc) and would sneak off to the bathroom to "bust myself". As the internet came to life, I then found this crazy thing called velvet kick and the masturbation continued. I wasn't too lucky in finding girls to kick me...and even when I "set myself up", I couldn't hook it up. (Wrestling and fucking with girls in general). I did get hooked up once VERY WELL, and it hurt like hell. I used to hang out with a buddy who had a REALLY HOT sister (she's still hot as hell) and had sexy little feet. I had seen her kick a mutual friend in the balls a couple of times, and needed it VERY BAD. Anyway, she was trying to rush up stairs to answer the phone (what teen girl doesn't do that?). Well, I was sitting on the staircase and I blocked her passing. Of course, I had my legs spread wide open and after a little "prodding", she rared back and kicked me square in the nuts. She was wearing the two-pairs of layered slouch socks (still have a thing for that...I wonder why? ;)). Anyway, that was it until several years later when I got older and started visiting dommes. I am now almost 36 and have had 16 different girls bust my balls. I love the hobby and although I don't talk about it and my friends are unaware, my wife is and it's a wonderful life.

BTW...I have attached a pic of the girl that broke by "BB cherry"..sorry I don't have a pic of her feet though.

noirdesir7
02-16-2010, 10:41 PM
Hey, I found out about BB by looking around on the web about femdom and found out some interesting Web sites. I experienced it once with a friend of mine, and I really liked it!

uspsfanalan
02-16-2010, 11:44 PM
I think I realized I was into ballbusting when I pretty young. My first bust was when I was playing co-ed soccer as a kid. My team was losing by at least 10 points, I was playing goalie. After they scored on us again, I started yelling at my team, telling them to play defense. I grabbed this girl by the shoulders and spun her around, because she wasn't listening. In response she kneed me in the nuts. All I remember was dropping to the ground and being down for a long time. My coach carried me / walked me off the field and benched the girl.

When I was 17-18, I had a girlfriend that was a few years younger 15-16. I used to get her to squeeze the shit out of my nuts. I remember waking up the next day with swollen nuts trying not to show any pain in front of my parents.

When I went to college, we were watching clips on consumption junction. There was a 15 second clip of the classic, red high heals ball stomp on the carpet. I felt ill watching it but I knew I wanted to watch more. So I started looking at sites online, that was around 2000, 2001.

I was fortunate enough to get close enough to a few girls to get them to squeeze my nuts, but not as often as I'd like. I got married about 2 years ago and my wife slaps my balls and squeezes them. Not as hard as I’d like but then again, I’d probably want it to hard and end up hurting myself

Johnny Fu
02-17-2010, 09:27 AM
Since I realize I am into BB, I would like to see others get busted and dream one day get kicked by a beautiful girl,but I would never try it.(I am planning to have kids)

BBGoddess
02-17-2010, 09:37 AM
My partner of 15years!!! is into having his balls done. I thought he was a bit weird to start with, but I kind of enjoy the idea, and have to admit that it turns me on. Loads of bondage, weights and punches seemed to keep him happy, and it made him really hot for me. So I've just kept on squeezing and beating his balls. He suggested I investigate the internet to see that loads of people are into BB. That's how I found this site. It's quite reassuring to know that others enjoy it too. Haven't tried kicking him though - seems a little extreme - perhaps I'll surprise him one day.

He's my first and only victim. The first time I punched him, he just asked me to do it harder. It gives him a real hard on.

What I find odd is that it's supposed to be the worst thing in the world for a guy, yet he, like so many here, just love it. Can someone explain that?

elfcharm
02-17-2010, 11:12 AM
BBGoddess, the pain is intense, but different than any other pain we experience. Psychologists are still arguing about the creation of fetishes, but what ever causes them, coupled with the ubiquity of nutshots (you will not find a guy over 8 who has never experienced nut pain, whether slipping, sitting wrong, or getting hit), leads many down this path to some extent.

The people here like it so much that it becomes a point of discussion, even obsession, but there must be lots of people who don't like it enough to seek out boards, but still get a thrill. for instance, I like barefeet a bit...it's interesting, but I'm not on any such boards, nor is it something I specifically seek to get off. But if it's there... ;)

exhibit a: ever tried searching "in the balls" on youtube? 9k vids (a lot get deleted). "in the nuts"? 10k.

Also, growing up, nutshots are just funny, so for fun or freud many kids get exposed to the behaviors which may grow into this fetish. Ubiquity+cultural acceptance+freud+new means of sharing= a potential coming swarm to sites like this, when savvy, aching kids grow up to know themselves.

Enjoy

P.S. if you think kicking him is too brutal, try kicking him with clothes on. The added protection and reduced aim should ease your conscience. Also, consider doing infront of company, for humors sake.:Baahaha:

dharkbus
02-17-2010, 05:35 PM
there was a before I knew?

I've always know I like pain especially downtown. The first time i came it was an accident with such extra curricular activities.

I guess what I mean to say is I've always known so there was no finding out. as for putting myself in a position to get busted I'm too "ashamed" to even try it. I'm a shy guy.

EricaBB
02-18-2010, 05:19 PM
When I was around 8 years old, my 12 year old sister kicked a boy in the balls for some reason, and he hit the ground crying. My sister said that boys have balls and when you kick them they cry.

When I was 10 I was in class and a boy and I were playfighting, so I kicked him as hard as I could between the legs. I thought it felt great and I thought about it often.

When I was 13 or so it started to become a sexual thing to me, and I didn't do much with boys at school because I knew no guy would let me do it to him, and I couldn't make a commitment to a guy who could never turn me on.

In junior year of high school I met a guy through my best friend(because she knew how I felt). She said that he was into it also. So we hooked up, and we've been together since. I've actually just moved in with him, too, and he referred me to this site... Dreihundert -- appears he's been coming here for over a year and I just now find out about this forum? :cussing:

bobw14612
02-18-2010, 10:04 PM
My first bust was when I was 25 yrs old. One day over at my cousins house - his wife, him, and I tipped a few brews - which of course led us on to getting drunk. Since it was a hot muggy night and after hearing his wife complain about it constantly - my cousin and myself decided we were going to throw her in the neighbors pool.

Now, Mary is a small attractive petite blonde, Ken (My Cousin) and I both stand a good 4 inches taller and outweigh her by 40 plus pounds. Anyways, she was cocky and kept saying we weren't big enough and laughed at us! In summary - we couldn't believe she thought we couldn't do it, so we went to show her otherwise. We wrestled her to the ground easily! (So we thought - we were actually being setup - Ken & I failed to realize this!)

Ken was positioned at her head kneeling and I was positioned near her waist and standing except legs spread over her! First was Ken, she punched him in the crotch - twice! I'll never forget it - I stood laughing my ass off at him! I would say this lasted about a good 20 seconds of me laughing at him sprawled on the ground - holding his crotch with both hands.

Then it was my turn. (Keep in mind - I never dreamed the wife of a buddy or relation, would place their barefoot in my crotch). While laughing, I was able to watch him and see her face at the same time. During this short period of time of 20 seconds, she had a smile from ear to ear. Then she looked at me, eyed up and down and then looked me straight in the eye - her right foot like lightning was square in my nuts. Due to the alcohol, there was about a 5 second delay - the brain realized the jolt of discomfort. Here it is - her foot had both testicles trapped between me and her foot and all I could do is stand there with my legs trying to buckle. The jolt and shock caused me to fall forward. While falling forward and her right foot still in my crotch, she caught me with both hands by the biceps. At the same of her catching me by the biceps, her left foot joined her right. From this point she did about 10 deep knee thrusts - extending her legs throwing me in the air and landing crotch first on barefeet! She was laughing her ass off, now at me. When she stopped, she did let go and I fell and rolled next to her. At this time Ken was now laughing at me holding myself.

At first, I wasn't to eager to do again, however, when the discomfort went away - it was actually an arousal. We became best of friends - the three of us. Needless to say, this arousal caused her to do little footjobs at family functions; wedding receptions, family picnics, card parties and now at funeral wakes.

Well, here I am today. This is a great and by far the best website!

slavejes81
02-18-2010, 10:54 PM
my 1st ballbusting was with my high school girlfriend. it was when i was 15 and we were both in band when she racked me w/ her knee in the equipment room, it was very painful and i remember dropping to my knees and that's when she discovered she had a liking for it as much as i did. the rest of the school year was full of private ballbustings behind the tenis courts, and in secluded areas around the school.

i remember she got carried away once and kept kicking my balls behind those tennis courts even after i was asking her to stop but she just kept the onslaught while i was trying to block those brutal kicks.

i've had quite a bit of success from then on to introducing my fetish to my next girlfriends and i've found that girls like to play along so long as they know that i like it and it makes me happy to be humiliated in this way.

i suggest to be open to it but start out slow and then move on from there.

most girls i been with are happy to respect my pain limits but some sure do like pushing the envelope!

cracker
03-06-2010, 09:21 AM
When 20, my gf (a 24 yr old bitch who didn't like men or herself much but whose pants I wanted to get into) showed an obvious interest in my balls --- tapping them, looking at them, and such (she obviously liked busting better than f*******). She was too scared to come out and ask if I wanted to be busted. I would have loved it but she had turned into such a bitch I didn't want to allow her to hit my balls (other women, yes) so I didn't tell her I wanted it, too. She had taken karate and was obviously obsessed with hitting balls but had never done it --- so we both missed out on a golden opportunity. Now, I get women to squeeze my balls (most are willing, although none get turned on by it); most, unfortunately, draw the line at slapping or punching.

So I went to a dungeon and tried it all naked (albeit not at full force). Squeezing (until I have problems speaking --- nice), knees (not full force but repeated --- nice), kicking (not as intimate as kneeing --- ok), and punching (not as satisfying as I expected --- ok).

Damn it feels good when I'm turned on. Not into humiliation though.

My dream is to trade knees with a woman Or at least find a woman who likes/respects men/me but also likes ballbusting.

skweezme
03-07-2010, 04:30 PM
I didn't do much for a long time. Getting round to ordinary sex stuff was difficult enough in my teens. Let alone BB. I think I was 19 when I lost my virginity. Couple of years later had sex with a friend I'd fancied for ages and afterwards she asked if I had any sexual fantasies she might enjoy. Told her about BB. She was up for it and enjoyed it.

But relationship didn't work out. We were together for a few years, though. Then I met a much more sane and beautiful partner and we had babies and have been married for ages. She knows I like BB but really doesn't get it. So I get some at home, but not anything too kinky.

More lately realised I needed more. Realised that if I died with these urges unfulfilled (mid-life crisis) that would not be good.

So, press partner to go outside her comfort zone? Or take a sideways shift and see a Pro Domme?

I decided on the latter. Someone who knew about these kinks and urges. Knew what hurt and what was safe.

One of the best things I've ever done in my life, though made it more complicated and challenging. And made home life better cos I'm not wishing my wife was a perfect domme.

Pupuce
03-08-2010, 01:15 PM
When you found out you liked BB, what did you do?

Masturbated.

Takethemboth
03-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Ermm i found out not.. too long ago in the early 21st century when i was 17, i knew i was into BDSM, i and guess i looked into other things kicking in the tesicles etc, and it kinda grew from there.

A few of my friends have found out, and have been good enough to keep it to themselves, my girlfriend doesn't know, and to be completely honest she never will.

If i thought there was a way of getting rid of the fettish, or just reverting it back to basic BDSM i so would, i find it inconvient, having to hide, files, delete histories whenever someone wants to borrow my PC , but everything i've read on the topic suggests to me getting rid of fettishes is really quite hard.

FatSmurfette
03-09-2010, 12:48 AM
There are threads on every forum exploring people's first times, or how they got into it, but what I want to know is what you did after?

How did you exploit the knowledge that you liked BB, or whatever you like?

For me I discovered that I liked it when I was 10 or so. I'd been hit before, and of course racked on my bike, and it dawned on me that it was a kind of pain I liked, so I sought it out. First, to test my hypothesis, I hit myself one day (really hard, too. I didn't know it hurt THAT much...I was surprised.), then, I tried to be in positions around friends (girls and boys) where I'd get sacked... It didn't work out too well. Then, when I was 12, I discovered that if I hit someone in the nuts, they were likely to hit me back, and the game was afoot.

I never did find a way to reliably get girls into it, but oh well.

Please, share your exploits, and I will share what I may too.
;)

I didn't know that I liked busting balls until my boyfriend admitted to liking having his nuts slapped. He was relatively sneaky about it, easing me into bb without ever really asking for it. Once he saw how turned on I got from doing it, he opened up and showed me everything he knew of and I took matters into my own hands.

He's definitely permanently changed sex for me. I am so addicted to the feeling of power I get when I punch or kick him. I especially love biting his balls and hearing him yell in pain. He's much taller than I am, so seeing the extent to which I can weaken him makes me so wet I can barely take it.

All I know is that I'm very glad to have such a kinky sexual partner.

Dragonsandr
03-09-2010, 12:31 PM
It all started since I was little , i had a weakness for women`s feet . When i was about 8 or 9 i thought that it was a very sick fetish and I should change it ... but i couldn't do that . I remember teaching all of my female friends self-defense and how important it was to kick guys in the balls if they were trying to take them down or things like that . When i was 12 or 13 i had a female friend ask me over to fix her computer , we started fighting and she busted my balls just for fun , of course i got so aroused ... after that once at her birth day we spent the night there and of course all night she busted my balls in so many ways i can't even begin to describe ( stomping my favorite , kneeing , kicking , grabbing ) it was like a dream come true . After that she busted my balls occasionally when i would go to fix her computer . I still have a bet with her that I am stronger than her and that i should be tied up when we fight in order to be fair ... but she has a bf now and i can't do anything ( every time she busted me she was barefeet i took care of that :X ) .

FatSmurf
03-09-2010, 02:37 PM
I can attest to everything Fatsmurfette said. Ever since I opened up to her about it during this past summer, I cannot think of a time where we had sex where there wasnt even the slightest slap to my nuts here or there (though usually I get lucky and theres more than just a playful slap). And I have always been a skeptic when hearing "girls" on ballbusting sites saying how they get "so wet and horny" from busting a guy - until now. It is all very true, more often than not when she ends up busting my balls for a prolonged period of time, and i have not even touched her yet, she is dripping wet. Just this past weekend we were together and the same scenario happened, when i finally slipped my hand down her pants, not only was her pussy wet, but it was on her inner thighs a bit too. It was so fucking hot.

As far as what I did when I first found out about liking ballbusting, It was a waaaay long time ago. circa 4th or 5th grade i believe. I came across "the poker game" on the british bitches (now ballbusting universe) website. I remember they used to have screenshots of their movies and a couple paragraphs in between each one describing in detail the story of what was happening with dialogue. I can still remember being so aroused that I was trembling (being so young and it being so new to me that was just my response to ballbusting material for awhile). I also remember thinking how what i was seeing couldn't possibly be real - that they were wearing cups or that the guy that was in all the videos (since i didnt find other websites for awhile, i thought he was the only guy out there doing it) had his balls removed for some reason and so decided to trick people into thinking he could take all those hits. Well, it wasnt long before I started finding other websites and seeing how real it actually was.
I craved being busted for years after that. I would always try to leave myself open around friends, but without being too noticeable about it so that never really worked well. I was always so afraid of what my friends would think if they realized what I was doing, and my childhood wasnt like so many I hear about around the internet about constantly being busted spontaneously as a child because thats just how kids are. The kids in my area were never like that. The only times I ever really did get hit in the nuts growing up happened in sports, and there was never anything erotic about those so I had quite a few sad years. Until, finally, I met the girl of my dreams who just so happened to love the idea of smacking my junk around and I couldn't be any happier about that :D

Blersheta
03-10-2010, 01:56 AM
I would rent out really really bad moives going by the cover and hoping it had bb in it this was before the net was around they were the days!

I kinda miss that you would get a movie and want bb in it, now its already on the net before I have even watched it or you hear that a movie DOestnt have bb and get dissapointed when you watch it thinking it should have had somthing

I liked the surprise

MrBB
03-16-2010, 01:57 PM
I found out I liked it only two years ago.

I honestly wanted to see what my body could take and pain and pleasure aren't the only things about it, it's very much a mind-centered perception. So, I wanted to see if I could take it and to see about being able to take a shot or two without doubling over in case it ever happened.

Turns out, it added a whole lot to my sexuality. I've recently ordered some ball cuffs.