PDA

View Full Version : Injury During BB

mikehawk6902
02-20-2010, 07:36 PM
Hey guys. I was wondering what's the worst injury you recieved to the testicles, the symptoms you had, and if it cleared up on it's own.

The reason I ask is I was punched in the nuts pretty hard four nights ago. I had been drinking and wasn't able to gauge the pain so I couldn't tell if it was the hardest I had been hit or what. Anyways, since then the middle of my scrotum is black like a bruise and both testicles are still sensitive when I walk. I feel them with my hands and they react to pressure the same and don't feel different though. I have also noticed some extra tissue/veins at the base of my cock, in my scrotum that are kinda loose and swollen.

I would hate to have to see a doctor because I am without insurrance, and my credit cards are all maxed out, but with something as serious as my fertility (and my play things) at stake I am really considering seeing a doctor.

What do you guys think? Ever experienced something similar? Did it clear up on it's own? How long did it take? Should I be worried?

Teardrop
02-21-2010, 12:46 PM
I've had purple/brown bruises that have lasted about 2 weeks, but they cleared up completely after that. I wouldn't worry just yet as bruises can take a while to heal. Just watch for the gradual color changes over the next week or so, as I think this means that your body is beginning its repair process.

Sweetiebustee
02-21-2010, 12:58 PM
After a very hard busting session, followed with a couple of days of continuous nut abuse, I ejaculated blood for a couple of weeks. Everything OK since.

mikehawk6902
02-22-2010, 07:41 AM
Awesome! I feel a little better after the comments. Thanks guys. I think the bruising is lightening up a little bit now after 5 days.