PDA

View Full Version : Badgirlsart.com?

SupaCanibizz
02-21-2010, 06:22 AM
I recently joined the site and it seems to me that a lot of the old material is no longer there. I've seen previews of a lot of comics in the past that do not seem to exist in the members area. Meanwhile the oldest comic in the members area dates from december 2009, whereas I know the site is much older than this.

Does anyone know how to gain access or acquire all of the art there? I joined the site expecting to see all the art, but it seems I am only getting the newer material and that the older material has been taken off the site permanently...

Simply said, it's a disappointing purchase.

SupaCanibizz
02-21-2010, 12:53 PM
Ok so I found some of the older material. It seems the site is just poorly designed and that the last material easily accessible is Week 53. If you just change the url you can get to the older weeks (up until about week 40... some of the comics that are previewed on the site still do not seem to exist but at least I've gotten to some of the older material)

However, my new problem is that ticketsclub or badgirlsart or whatever charged me twice. What should I do about this?

Thanks!

Dereknor
02-21-2010, 07:20 PM
when they charged you twice, just write to ticketclub, they are a pretty serious company and I'm sure they will react to your email. I never had that problem yet with ticketclub.