PDA

View Full Version : What would being ********* by a woman really be like?

Castratrix's pet
02-21-2010, 03:37 PM
I have wondered what it would really be like being ********* by a woman, especially with other women watching and assisting.

What would it be like secured helpless to a table my genitals exposed surrounded by a group of beautiful dominant somewhat sadistic women ready to ******** me? With my sleeve fetish what would it be like watching the castratrix rolling up her sleeves watching her rolling her sleeves up above her elbows knowing she is about to ******** me and I am helpless to stop her? Seeing a beautiful dominant woman standing over me, her sleeves rolled up above her elbows, knowing she is about to ******** me and my manhood is about to be destroyed at her hands.

What would the ********** itself be like? What would it be like as she cuts open my scrotum, as she draws out the first testicle as she cradles it in her hands? What would it be like as she clamps off the cord with forceps, and as she ties it off with ligatures? What if she stops part way through and she masturbates me ******* me to cum as she performs the ********** surgery on me? What would it be like as she cuts off the first testicle and holds it up to show the other women?

Would I have an erection, how much would the surgery hurt, how much would I bleed, would I cum and what would cumming during ********** performed by a woman be like? What would it be like hearing her voice as she talks with the other women as she castrates me, to look up at her and watch her ********** me to watch her cutting my nuts out?

What would it be like as she draws out the second and remaining testicle, as she literally holds my manhood in her hands? What would it be like as she clamps off the cord as she kills my last testicle? What would it be like as she ties it off with ligatures? What would it be like if she ****** me to cum one last time, my last cum is at her hands, under her control, while she is performing ********** surgery on me. What would that be like? What would it be like as she cuts off the last testicle and my balls are gone, cut out by a woman, my manhood destroyed at her hands?

What would it be like afterward? What would it be like serving her and worshipping her? What would it be like being owned by, serving, and worshipping the woman who performed the ********** on me, the woman who cut my nuts out, at whose hands my manhood was destroyed?

What would it be like for the castratrix? What would it be like for a woman who had the surgical skill and experience to perform a **********, what would it be like for her to roll up her sleeves and cut a man's nuts out, for her to roll up her sleeves and personally destroy his manhood?

What would it be like for her afterward? What would it be like for a very dominant woman like that to own, ber served by, and be worshipped by the eunuch she herself had *********, whose manhood she herself had destroyed with her own hands?

What would a dominant female supremist woman surgeon or woman veterinarian who is the kind of person that could really ******** a man, what would she be like? A woman who is the kind of person that she herself could cut a man's nuts out for real and enjoy doing it to him, what would she be like?

ballstothewalls
02-28-2010, 01:14 PM
it would be awesome. but you can only have it done once so its not recommended. the saying you can shear a sheep many times but skin him only once comes to mind.

luvballplay
02-28-2010, 04:14 PM
I have wondered what it would really be like being ********* by a woman, especially with other women watching and assisting.

What would it be like secured helpless to a table my genitals exposed surrounded by a group of beautiful dominant somewhat sadistic women ready to ******** me? With my sleeve fetish what would it be like watching the castratrix rolling up her sleeves watching her rolling her sleeves up above her elbows knowing she is about to ******** me and I am helpless to stop her? Seeing a beautiful dominant woman standing over me, her sleeves rolled up above her elbows, knowing she is about to ******** me and my manhood is about to be destroyed at her hands.

What would the ********** itself be like? What would it be like as she cuts open my scrotum, as she draws out the first testicle as she cradles it in her hands? What would it be like as she clamps off the cord with forceps, and as she ties it off with ligatures? What if she stops part way through and she masturbates me ******* me to cum as she performs the ********** surgery on me? What would it be like as she cuts off the first testicle and holds it up to show the other women?

Would I have an erection, how much would the surgery hurt, how much would I bleed, would I cum and what would cumming during ********** performed by a woman be like? What would it be like hearing her voice as she talks with the other women as she castrates me, to look up at her and watch her ********** me to watch her cutting my nuts out?

What would it be like as she draws out the second and remaining testicle, as she literally holds my manhood in her hands? What would it be like as she clamps off the cord as she kills my last testicle? What would it be like as she ties it off with ligatures? What would it be like if she ****** me to cum one last time, my last cum is at her hands, under her control, while she is performing ********** surgery on me. What would that be like? What would it be like as she cuts off the last testicle and my balls are gone, cut out by a woman, my manhood destroyed at her hands?

What would it be like afterward? What would it be like serving her and worshipping her? What would it be like being owned by, serving, and worshipping the woman who performed the ********** on me, the woman who cut my nuts out, at whose hands my manhood was destroyed?

What would it be like for the castratrix? What would it be like for a woman who had the surgical skill and experience to perform a **********, what would it be like for her to roll up her sleeves and cut a man's nuts out, for her to roll up her sleeves and personally destroy his manhood?

What would it be like for her afterward? What would it be like for a very dominant woman like that to own, ber served by, and be worshipped by the eunuch she herself had *********, whose manhood she herself had destroyed with her own hands?

What would a dominant female supremist woman surgeon or woman veterinarian who is the kind of person that could really ******** a man, what would she be like? A woman who is the kind of person that she herself could cut a man's nuts out for real and enjoy doing it to him, what would she be like?

i dont guy why a guy would like to be ********* , i mean threatened ok , but ********* !
with balls there they can abuse em when ever they want !
what happens once they balls are removed ?
or is it just fantasy ?

Teardrop
03-01-2010, 07:09 AM
I can understand the fantasy of being ********* by a beautiful woman, but the reality would likely be so painful that it would be impossible to enjoy. I guess the pain would be something equal to accidentally slicing off your own finger while chopping vegetables or some such.

Pupuce
03-01-2010, 07:50 AM
It would be extremly traumatizing, retard.

jeenie123
03-01-2010, 09:04 AM
Lets all hope you hurry and find out, eh?

Takethemboth
03-01-2010, 07:09 PM
The Irony of this fetish we share, is if it's ever actually indulged it's all over.

I must admit i really wish i didn't have it.

Hasta
03-01-2010, 08:59 PM
It would be extremly traumatizing, retard.

This actually made me laugh out loud. I know we shouldn't call people names and "retard" is particularly offensive but dang it was funny.