PDA

View Full Version : Woman violently removes hubby's private parts

bbbb
02-28-2010, 06:48 AM
Woman violently removes hubby's private parts http://www.zimdiaspora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2793:woman-violently-removes-hubbys-private-parts&catid=55:lnternational-news&Itemid=297

A Zimbabwean woman from Kadoma has been arrested on allegations of bluedgeoning her husband to death by violently removing his private parts with her bare hands following a heated argument over the woman's infidelity tendecies, The Zim Diaspora can reveal.
Margarate Gambiza (26) of Silver Star farm in Kadoma is now facing charges of murdering her husband Bothwell Mayamu (37) last week by violently pulling and crashing his testicles.
Mashonaland West spokesperson, Inspector Denford Maingire confirmed the incident and said the woman will soon appeared in court charged with murder.
“The woman reported the death of her husband as suicide but police discovered that something had happened. Investigations later revealed that the deceased’s body had been violated with crashed testicles.”
“Upon further interrogations the accused admitted causing the death of her husband by pulling his manhood and crashing his balls. The unfortunate incident occurred after the deceased had asked his wife why she had come home late. We appeal to the public to desist from violent ways of solving issues,” he said.
Circumstances are that on the fateful day Margaret Gambiza came home late in the middle of the night drunk. This did not go down well with her husband resulting to a fight. Margaret is alleged to have violently pulled out her husband’s manhood and then used a knobkerrie to crush his balls. He collapsed and died instantly.
In an attempt to conceal her hand in the death of her husband, Margaret took her husband’s body and hanged on a tree branch 50 meters from her homestead.
The body was later discovered by neighbours who reported the matter to the police.

EricaBB
02-28-2010, 10:24 AM
Wow, that's intense. But knowing the way women are treated in those parts of the world, I don't blame her.

Chilly
02-28-2010, 11:06 AM
Wow, that's intense. But knowing the way women are treated in those parts of the world, I don't blame her.

How does a woman in Colorado know anything about how this particular woman was treated?:confused: The article doesn't say.

gopballbuster
02-28-2010, 01:40 PM
How does a woman in Colorado know anything about how this particular woman was treated?:confused: The article doesn't say.
Good point

bbbb
02-28-2010, 08:57 PM

Feminist groups have a habit of pretending that only women are victims of anything in the world.

For instance, look at our (america) VAWA - despite the fact that men make up the vast majority of victims of crime & abuse, they (feminist groups) promote the myth that only violence against women is of any importance.

They do this too with other parts of the world, they talk about how women are raped and killed - but ignore that men are tortured and killed.

Feminism is nothing short of perpetual victimhood.

Sadly, many small minded people swallow it whole and can't be blessed to actually research the facts for themselves. That is why comments like the above are made by people. They feel a man's life is so worthless - she "can't be blamed" for her actions. This is what feminism does, it indoctrinates people into believing that a woman shouldn't be responsible for her crimes.

seungmina
02-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Well aren't you a silly one.

PlayfulSqueeze
02-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Feminist groups have a habit of pretending that only women are victims of anything in the world.

For instance, look at our (america) VAWA - despite the fact that men make up the vast majority of victims of crime & abuse, they (feminist groups) promote the myth that only violence against women is of any importance.

They do this too with other parts of the world, they talk about how women are raped and killed - but ignore that men are tortured and killed.

Sadly, many small minded people swallow it whole and can't be blessed to actually research the facts for themselves. That is why comments like the above are made by people. They feel a man's life is so worthless - she "can't be blamed" for her actions. This is what feminism does, it indoctrinates people into believing that a woman shouldn't be responsible for her crimes.

Though as a member I obviously have nothing wrong with the fetish this site supports, I've never been a fan of how ballbusting is so readily used in commercial film, especially in kids movies. I see ballbusting (or cuntbusting) as more a sexual experience than entertainment. I think society today embraces violence against men. In addition, it uses advertising through ads, commercials, etc. as a way of demeaning men by always making the woman the wiser of the two. As stated above, women have been given a sense of entitlement and excuses are made for them. I'd really like to see equality between the sexes, not dominance wars. But society's bias does not stop there, folks.

EggsForCrush
02-28-2010, 10:21 PM

Perfect explanation of the awful truth... i totally agree and put my signature under every word of urs..

ty509
03-01-2010, 12:16 AM
Okay, as far as making the claim that nobody looks up facts, why didn't you post some statistics to make your point?

Yes, it is true that both sexes get abused and murdered, everywhere, but it is also true that reports of domestic violence and murder are much higher when the female is the victim and male is the perpetrator than the other way around. Also, have you ever HEARD of things like genital mutilation? Being sold into sex slavery? Or perhaps being completely controlled by somebody of the opposite sex who takes advantage of their superior size and strength?

It doesn't take a fucking genius to realize that these things are much more often suffered by women than men. That's the difference: scale. The reason violence against women is of superior importance is IT HAPPENS MUCH MORE OFTEN THAN THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

And yeah, if you're really that stubborn, I can dig up some stats.

busted2007
03-01-2010, 01:23 AM
Did you read the article or make up your mind after the heading? Your statement is wrong on so many levels, I don't know where to begin...

busted2007
03-01-2010, 01:41 AM
What you are saying is a woman is justified to kill a man because there are other men who mistread woman.

I can now appreciate why they ask Jurers so many questions - its not ensure nut jobs like you don't end up on the jury panel. You would not bother listening to an argument. You would just say his the male, he must be quilty.

bull4you
03-01-2010, 02:04 AM
Okay, as far as making the claim that nobody looks up facts, why didn't you post some statistics to make your point?

Yes, it is true that both sexes get abused and murdered, everywhere, but it is also true that reports of domestic violence and murder are much higher when the female is the victim and male is the perpetrator than the other way around. Also, have you ever HEARD of things like genital mutilation? Being sold into sex slavery? Or perhaps being completely controlled by somebody of the opposite sex who takes advantage of their superior size and strength?

It doesn't take a fucking genius to realize that these things are much more often suffered by women than men. That's the difference: scale. The reason violence against women is of superior importance is IT HAPPENS MUCH MORE OFTEN THAN THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Oh yeah, Women harassed big in number compared to men, so we need to treat all women as victims only. Great conclusion. yeah, in some part of the world genital mutilations like things happen, so a man murdered by woman in US is need not be treated as a murderer, we should feel that the man must have done something and he deserve that, and she is a victim.

And here no one is saying women are not harassed but they feel that, the comment of EricaBB is rediculous. Period.

Just use google to know how many men are facing domestic violence. You will find the answer.It doesn't take a fucking genius to realize that there are many men suffering from domestic violence.

May be the number of men are suffering from Domestic violence is less when it compared to women, but the Actual figure is big enough to take serious measures to curb that. Moreover it is increasing day by day. You can not push it under the carpet by showing statistics of violence against women.

If some one blind towards men's problems then only it appears "only women problems are of greater importance". Must say, men are human bings, not only women. I think it also don't take a fucking genious to understand.

Snoodle
03-01-2010, 02:37 AM
Oh yeah, Women harassed big in number compared to men, so we need to treat all women as victims only. Great conclusion. yeah, in some part of the world genital mutilations like things happen, so a man murdered by woman in US is need not be treated as a murderer, we should feel that the man must have done something and he deserve that, and she is a victim.

And here no one is saying women are not harassed but they feel that, the comment of EricaBB is rediculous. Period.

Just use google to know how many men are facing domestic violence. You will find the answer.It doesn't take a fucking genius to realize that there are many men suffering from domestic violence.

May be the number of men are suffering from Domestic violence is less when it compared to women, but the Actual figure is big enough to take serious measures to curb that. Moreover it is increasing day by day. You can not push it under the carpet by showing statistics of violence against women.

If some one blind towards men's problems then only it appears "only women problems are of greater importance". Must say, men are human bings, not only women. I think it also don't take a fucking genious to understand.

Truth. I don't want to be anyone's victim, real or perceived. I can get myself fucked up all on my own without being thought of as inept and helpless by virtue of gender.

Real crimes need to be addressed, regardless of gender, and we really should be careful of playing up the whole 'women are delicate victims' thing. Back in the victorian era, we were considered delicate flowers, too.

bull4you
03-01-2010, 03:19 AM

* so a woman murders a man in US is need not be treated as a murderer,

I mean to say this..

bull4you
03-01-2010, 03:19 AM

* so a woman murders a man in US is need not be treated as a murderer, ......

I mean to say this..

Pupuce
03-01-2010, 07:57 AM
Oh Wait I Forgot I Was On Debat.org

Chilly
03-01-2010, 09:36 AM

There's a minority of scientists that like to remind everyone what a "silly" and "arrogant" notion it is that we are alone in the universe. Just look at the sheer amount of stars in the galaxy!
:confused:
So, the logic is: Billions and Billions of stars MEANS there is necesarily life out there.
Bullshit. It is a non-sequiter. The arrogance is theirs.

Until they removed fucking statistics from the auto insurance scam, I was paying more as a safe-driving MAN, than a lot of unsafely driving WOMEN.:cussing:

And if I'm gonna be falsely accused of something in court, it doesn't take a fucking genius to understand I'd rather have a jury that believes I'm innocent until PROVEN guilty, than be judged statistically.

You don't need me to tell you what to go do with your statistics.:D

mick_sl8ter
03-02-2010, 11:38 AM
Talking about journalism in general :
Are you also annoyed by reporters doing a lousy job ?

Almost all media broadcast shocking headlines to draw your attention and then serve you with a short lousy article that does not satisfy your need for information.

I am almost always intrested in the story behind these stories.
Going into detail what happened. Where are the pictures of these people ? What was their situation ? Where do they live ? What is the reaction of their family ?

Make a full documentary about what drove this woman to act this way.

I don't need expensive filmmakers to tell these stories.
All you need is a simple website, an army of cheap amateur reporters with a simple handycam and lots of time.

Fuck professional journalists. Fuck the old media. They suck.

PlayfulSqueeze
03-03-2010, 07:13 AM
So, this discussion opened a can of worms...lol

marion_jack
03-19-2010, 07:57 AM
very interesting debate, I am learning a lot. Thank you for all the posters here.