PDA

View Full Version : Pay Back

awesome15
03-02-2010, 09:34 AM
Billy loved his genitals, he masturbated since he was 10. Now 25 years old, today his girlfriend britney, blonde, tall, long smooth legs, thin but D sized breasts was doing the groccery shopping, she ran into a woman the same age as her 25 and she had the same necklace billy gave her, she asked the woman her name, she said sarah, sarah had E cup boobs but was thin. she asked if she knew a billy, she said yes then noticed britney's necklace. She gasped and got very angry. She said to britney don't worry i got this, that night, billy and sarah were about to have sex both naked, she pushed him to the bed and began to torture his favorite area. She bit the head of his cock as he let out a moan, she pinched his foreskin and he winced, she squeezed his shaft hard as he groaned. She then squeezed his ballsac as he moaned again, she twisted his right nut then his left, she shoved fist foward into his sac, she stomped on his right groin and elbowed his left, then she sat down and shot both feet foward dropkicking his scrotum, she tugged on his pubic hair as he began to cry. he rolled off the bed, writhing in pain.

poolman2
03-03-2010, 04:11 AM
awesome,

That is a pretty good scenario. :) I hope you'll flesh it out and lengthen it. It's got a lot of promise.

Somehow the irreverent side of me wants to do a sequel:

"As Billy starts to recover, he gurgles. He groans. Finally he gasps, "More....Please....Again....Pleeeeeaszzze!"

poolman2 :D