PDA

View Full Version : Tells the story of their own **********

a372612386
03-12-2010, 02:59 PM
I am a friend from a foreign country, the standard of English is extremely limited so please forgive me ~ ~
I hated his own genitals, hope that one day it will disappear on me. Primary school, one of my classmates told me that eunuchsIn the Rugong chicks to put its own prior to cut off children, I asked him why he had to cut chicken, he did not know. The next day, we askA female classmate, that girl said, may be cut a chicken, the emperor would like, after school, we took her to a world without peoplePlace, and I asked her what kind of chicks you? She said she did not, I do not believe, then, took off her pants and saw really no chicken, I believe. I again on the way home, we have to discuss, really do not have chicken, someone else will like it, we have decided to school tomorrow afternoonLater, in the hills behind the school with each other to cut the chicken. The next day after school, we went to the post-hill. Poqiang in the wall behindFound a few bricks on the floor, as the operating table, and from the bag inside out pencil knife, and a small pair of scissors, he also brought a bagToilet paper, he said, you give me cut. Shall I say, OK, you first take your pants off bar. So, he stripped to the waist, lying on the operating table, ISaid, that I began to cut a! He said, you were cutting bar! You would let me cut off, I would like to give you chicken cut it! I started him with a knifeCut chicken, knives unpleasant, to cut up a layer of skin, he was Han Teng, I said, do not cut down today, tomorrow, take along a good knife say. He said that a goodWe also discuss tomorrow with the kind of barber's knife, cut off suddenly come; tomorrow afternoon, the chick will certainly be cut, the chick followingThe two small eggs, how to do? Cut does not cut it? We are undecided, but also to that of girls asked her home. She said she did not know, you mayCut off with the better, anyway, her following is nothing. Us. Tomorrow afternoon, you go see if there is something extra, Together with amputated. She said yes. The fourth day of the afternoon three of us to the back of the mountain, and we quickly brought a knife, still in place yesterday,, He said, before cutting me, and then cut him (referring to me) the last to see her. The three of us together to strip the lower body, he lay there I asked her,Together or separately cut cut do? She said that cut together well, I've got rubber bands, first tied together, that we are tied at the boys outside the reproductiveDevice, he said, impatient, do not tie, and quickly cut it, cut off to let me see! Say it would also cut your chicken! I said, well, immediately hands-onCut the. That girl holding his genitals, I am down roots, Qi Shuashua to a knife down to all of its external genitalia - YinStem scrotum, (small cocks, small Egg) from the roots of Qi Chaer cut coming!!! The boy passed out, blood from his genitals to flow out ofYears, the two of us fearful. The little girl said, I told the teacher, right? I said, then you go and! Holding cut off her genitals runGo to school, coincidentally, the teacher out of the office, so she put on the teacher's desk on the genitals, went searching for a teacher to go, and a short while,Heard a scream, "Who the chicken ********* son down! Ah! With chicken eggs, along with the child are ********* in!" Then, that girl came to the officeSay that the XXX cut off his own chickens have come. He was behind the mountains! Teacher to get to the back of the mountain, bring the boy to the hospital, giving him a Genital replantation surgery, penile replantation was successful, successful replantation is only one testicle, and the other due to fall to the ground, and did not succeed.The boy has not tell the truth, that is their own curiosity, wanted to cut chicken to see if the child what the child did not chicken.She and I are tight-lipped. The following year, he had to transfer. Later I heard he was in Beijing last year, has done a sex change operation.Later, I rose to the junior high school, learning new knowledge, knowing a man's genitals, having read lot about **********, purification of the book,Even I have seen on the ******** dog ******** a horse book, because I always hated my own genitalia, would like to ******** themselves, to their own purification,Always imagine another day someone will do to their own body after ********** surgery ********** out nasty genitals. I have been thinking was, why not let himThey first ******** me, and if they would let me to do a purification procedure, I think I will not do replantation surgery, I will go to the hospital to sew a good lower body, making aTruly neutral person! Later on, I know my history teacher, it made me determined to ******** himself after personally experience the purification!My history teacher is not beautiful woman, her husband is specializing in ancient China about **********, purification of the researchers, at homeThere are many books on the ********** how to ********, ******** the former should pay attention to what the ********** of several methods used ********** things, how to castrateSo that there are no obstacles voiding after **********, after ********** what if you can not urinate again, **********, ********** down the genitals should be how to deal with,Treated genital how to save, I know his family, after reading almost every day to her house, and sometimes she also explained to me and told me a lotThings. Another day, she asked me, you is so fond of these books are not trying to purification ah? I said, it is like. She said, think it is thought, do not want toDo not want to tell the truth! I said, in fact, I had long wanted to own a *********. But no chance. She said, would like to ******** themselves, they do it boldly. I can refer toGuide you. She said, her husband had long purification of! Before marriage, he removed his testicles, married less than two years, and a thorough purificationOf. In other words, his penis, testicles, scrotum, all the cut came. Finished, she took out a small square box, open a view, is a set ofFull of men outside the reproductive organs, including: a penis, two testicles, a scrotum. All can be long-term preservation. She went on to say, in theHer husband's study, 70% of the people doing different levels of **********, of which at least 50% of the people to do a thorough purification. Only in this wayResearch could be better, she added, it is best to do for ourselves purification, since only then can experience what is the real form of **********,What is the complete purification! Another two days, she was to give a 16-year-old boy to do the whole ********** surgery (removal of internal and external genitalia) to see availability.I said yes.A week later:ibow4u: