PDA

View Full Version : Yes! Megan Returns to BB Legends and Does Nude Ballbusting for the First Time!

Ballbusting Legends
03-13-2010, 05:15 PM
Since the stunning 18-year-old Megan exploded in the ballbusting world in July of 2009, she was an instant sensation. This blond bombshell combined incredible good looks with an obvious love for smashing balls and the perfect ballbreaker attitude. Megan left us for the past six months or so as she joined the armed services, but now she returns with an entirely new but equally hot look. A brunette now, she has blossomed from a girl into a stunning young woman, sprouting boobs and a butt that just won't quit. From her training in the military, she has also added a ton of ball-smashing muscle to her sexy legs (the best ass and legs in the business, period), which seem primed to devastate a set of testicles now. Megan's attitude is sexier than ever, in fact, I think she's taken it to an entirely new level- and has gone from a girl who loves bb to a full-blown bb fetishist! Megan's previous stint with BB Legends at a time where we only did clothed balbusting- and when she heard we were doing it nude now, she made it clear from the get-go that she couldn't wait! This clip was the first time Megan did nude ballbusting- for her fans (i.e. everyone) truly a must-see. A quick interview is done with our nutcracking princess towards the end to get her thoughts, and Megan is joined in the last few minutes by a surprise guest who can't wait any longer to smash some testicles (you won't be disappointed). Watching one of our hottest and most eager ballbusters (and one of the most prolific real life busters) make the transition to nude ballbusting after only doing clothed was really fascinating- like all of our girls, she enjoyed doing it that way. Check it out at www.c4s.com/31931 (http://www.c4s.com/31931).

For those who prefer clothed bb, there is a clip of Megan and Kellie at the original site (www.c4s.com/30210 (http://www.c4s.com/30210))....rhetorical question.....has there ever been this much teenage hotness in one bb video? Obvious Answer: No! (But over the age of 18, of course).

Ballbusting Legends
03-13-2010, 05:16 PM
To make the above links work, substitute "C4S" with c l i p s 4 s a l e (no spaces obviously). That word is blocked by the word filter on this forum.

deballs
03-14-2010, 06:41 PM
can we get a preview?

Ballbusting Legends
03-16-2010, 11:14 PM
Yeah for some reason there seems to be some sort of C4s glitch that won't allow me to post a preview for this video. Very odd. Happened to me once before with another video.

rec912
03-17-2010, 04:47 PM
I bought the clip and loved it! she seems to get the guy with the toe of her shoe OUCH! Does she do sessions by any chance LOL?

bbisfun
03-21-2010, 09:31 PM
Great movie!!!! I think the thing that is so great about Ballbusting Legends is that you have really made ballbusting mainstream almost- unlike other sites where the girls come off as "pros" you have gotten everyday pretty girls to kick balls and love doing it, their enthusiasm is unmistakeable and just priceless. Keep up the good work bro!