PDA

View Full Version : latest tale

skweezme
03-16-2010, 02:34 PM
Hi folks! Not been writing/posting stories for nearly a year now, since starting to session for real instead of fantasizing about it creatively.

And I've been so lucky to have found a Mistress who understands my needs better than I do! She's done everything I've ever fantasized about in my 40-odd years of fantasizing, and is more than a match for any of the wicked women in my stories. But more than that, her imagination surpasses mine and she has years of experience to draw on, so I've been getting more than I'd ever imagined from my 6'2" big and strong and sexy and sadistic Amazonian Mistress!

Can't write any stories now without them becoming too much like journals of a very personal and intimate journey She's taking me on.

However, Mistress Lucinda has let me write some reflections on her guestbook that you might enjoy if you liked my stories...

http://mistress-lucinda.co.uk/guestbook.htm

Nice to be able to exercise those storytelling muscles again!

Alec Anaconda
03-16-2010, 02:47 PM
She’s certainly hurting my eyes with that small print and brothel colour scheme.

However, it’s good to see you back here.

Alec Anaconda

skweezme
03-17-2010, 02:49 PM
Hi Alec

LOL!

You'd better not book a session with her after comments like that!

poolman2
03-18-2010, 01:57 AM
skweezme,

Good to hear from you. Glad you're happy. Still it would be nice to read some more of your inimitable prose.

Alec,

If your remarks were not a hyperbolic quip, then both of complaints are easily remedied:

1. You can change the size of the print simply depressing the "Control" key as you simultaneously rotate the scroll dial on your mouse.

2. The hard-to-read combination of colors can be changed by highlighting the passages by depressing the "Control" and "a" keys simultaneously. I get blue print on a white background by doing that.

Regards,

poolman2

Alec Anaconda
03-18-2010, 01:32 PM
Skweezme:

There is nothing wrong with paying for sexual activity.
However, I have never paid (directly) for sex or pain, more through pride than principle.

You'd better not book a session with her after comments like that!
I have been known to be very rude to a woman before a ballbusting session. It’s a tiny voice in my head whispering,
“I double dare you!”

In this case I’m being helpful, by pointing out that I found it very difficult to read, despite my new, flat, largish screen.

Poolman2:

“Hyperbolic quip”; what an excellent phrase.
Guilty as charged.
With praise such as that, I’ll start to think that I’m a real author.

1. You can change the size of the print simply depressing the "Control" key as you simultaneously rotate the scroll dial on your mouse.

I find this just zooms in and out on the full page.
With many sites, “view, text size, largest” works, but not this one.

Although I find selecting text works okay, I habitually copy, then paste special (unformatted text) into MS Word.

There used to be a poster on this forum who always used light green text, so selection was the best way to read it.

Just for those few who don’t know, a hyperbole is a figure of speech that uses an exaggerated or extravagant statement to create a strong emotional response.

Alec Anaconda

skweezme
03-18-2010, 02:33 PM
poolman2:

Thanks for your kind words! Like I said, story ideas just not coming now as real life has taken over :cryingblu :iluvu: and I'd just be too tempted to write blow-by-blow accounts of our sessions, which would just be too personal. Maybe I'll get back to it - certainly putting the research in!

Alec:

Good for you about not paying if that's best for you, a matter of pride. For myself, I'm happy to pay for the expertise and experience of a ProDomme who know's just what she's doing and is totally comfortable with it, loves it in fact. Committed to it. Has all the gear and equipment. Knows where she's taking me. So much more intense than previous amateur encounters.

For example, I would never have imagined I'd meet a girl who could not only enjoy hurting me, but who could push me into a state of shock and help me through it, wasn't fazed by it at all. And I could never have imagined what it feels like to have needles pushed into my battered balls.

Works for me! The whole encounter/relationship. Even though it is very challenging :cussing: :iluvu:

poolman2
03-19-2010, 03:10 AM
skweezme,

We understand your muse may require time to become sufficiently inspired. But in the meantime, don't expect patience on the part of your awaiting literary audience. :machine: :cussing: :autogun :mad:

Anyway, we still await you.

Alec,

Well, we really did you think you might be that kind of author. We just thought you might need some help.

Best wishes for both of you,

poolman2 :)

skweezme
03-20-2010, 08:44 PM
I don't think I mentioned, but before my gorgeous Mistress pushed needles into my balls she'd already been using electrics to devastating effect and pushed me further into agony than ever before. I never imagined needles or electrics in my stories. And before the electrics there was the hard kicking, leaving my cock bruised and bloodied and my balls aching.

Mistress Lucinda is so much the fantasy-Domme of my stories and so much more.

So have no problem with inspiration of my muse. Just that I'm too taken-up by events at the moment to be writing stories.

You may have to await awhile.

Alec Anaconda
03-24-2010, 02:01 PM
Well, Mr S, apart from ending up in a state of shock, please will you describe how it felt to have needles in your balls?

How were the boys, the next day?

Alec Anaconda

skweezme
03-25-2010, 05:12 PM
Difficult to decribe how it felt to have needles in balls.

I'd left a comment on my Mistress's guestbook about how I was learning that she actually enjoys hurting me, unlike previous kinky-enough vanilla GFs who would go along with my masochistic desires to a degree but couldn't bring themselves to really hurt me. I'd got used to keeping the pain to myself, so I could enjoy it but not put them off. Worked to a degree. Now I was getting used to this amazing experience of being able to be more uninhibited, to show how much it was hurting but She would carry on anyway.

In response Mistress emailed me with "Now I shall have to be especially cruel!! Tee hee!"

I thought she was just teasing. I should have known better.

Next session with relentless cruelty and gentle but persistant persuasion she helped me to take more pain than I've ever experienced before and deeper into subspace which took on new dimensions.

When I sensed the session had peaked and was beginning to gently wind down I must admit I was relieved. We started talking about how the session had gone. I was still tied on her padded bondage table

"I had been wondering whether to push needles in your balls today! What would you have thought about that, hmmm?"

I was so glad she hadn't! But I didn't want to totally exclude going there in the future at some point.

"...errrm...phew! If you'd thought it was...I was...ready, Mistress...maybe. Maybe... another time?"

She nodded her head, smiled.

"No. I think I'll do it now..."

What could I say? But I must have looked frightened. I was.

"Don't worry! I'm only going to push them through the outside of your balls!"

As I said in a previous post my balls were already really sore and aching from an hour or so of crushing, kicking, and devastating electrics.

But I was well into subspace and shock by then.

The physical sensation is impossible to describe apart from to say it really fucking hurt! And it was so scary. But I trusted her and wanted so much to go along with what she wanted. She pushed the needles in slowly and deliberately, enjoying my reactions. You can imagine.

That's one way of looking at it.

Another is that I really didn't have a choice.

Next day my balls were OK. Minor marks where needles had gone in and out. Some minor bruising and abrasions from the enthusiastic kicking and on my cock. Battle scars. But gone after a week.

This is so different from writing stories much as I love them!