PDA

View Full Version : Granny goes Ballbusting

ksk
03-16-2010, 06:10 PM
Does somebody know some videos or pictures with some grannies who are ballbusting.

Grandma ballbusts a young guy?
Grandma ballbusts a Grandpa?
A grandpa gets ballbusted?

or

Milf ballbusts a mid-aged man?
mid-aged man gets ballbusted?

or

a fat guy gets ballbusted?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sniffer
03-19-2010, 04:49 PM
Ballbusting is made for young sexy chicks....
not for grannys lol

CBTFanAR
03-19-2010, 07:56 PM
Oh I don't know... could always be a granny with one of those walkers that has tennis balls on the feet - replace them with trophy balls lol...

Have a granny in a "hover-round" scooter-chair thing pulled by a team of guys harnessed by the balls...

It's not my thing, but some of the imagery it conjures up makes me laugh my ass off lol :D

ballpopper
03-20-2010, 02:43 AM
Mature woman busts young sexy guy:iluvu:

Dreihundert
03-20-2010, 07:17 PM
I respect the kink but I ain't in on this one.

Alec Anaconda
03-21-2010, 09:15 AM
Just who do classify as a granny?

Does a woman not become a grandmother, when her child produces a child?

The youngest grandmother, that I could locate on the net, was just 17 when she reached that stage in life.

There are numerous women who became grandmothers in their very early thirties.

Don’t want to see granny busting balls? Too late; there’s a very good chance you already have!

Alec Anaconda

mick_sl8ter
03-21-2010, 09:33 AM

The youngest grandmother, that I could locate on the net, was just 17 when she reached that stage in life.

Don’t want to see granny busting balls? Too late; there’s a very good chance you already have!

Alec Anaconda

Wow you are so smart :thumbup

blkpatent
03-22-2010, 12:12 AM

Alec AnacondaI'm not sure but I think he means women at least 55 and over. That's what I'd to see to. CFNM, younger males being busted.

mikehawk6902
03-22-2010, 09:32 AM
That's exactly how I know I have a FETISH. It's even sexy to me to be busted by a granny. Age doesn't matter. In fact I think it's really hot to be busted by a granny. The smaller and weaker the girl, the better, I say!

The one clip where the waiter was ordered not to serve the granny wine and she reaches over and squeezes his balls. That got me soooo turned on. A strapping young lad taken down a peg by a walker assisted granny using his testicles against him. So hot!!!!

Dix
03-28-2010, 07:26 AM
I prefer more mature women though I like them all. I would say there is no age that is too old for this. It would be nice to have some women in their sixties or seventies for a change. I agree that part of the attraction is that they are obviously weaker or disadvantaged in some way that emphasizes the value of attacking the main male design weakness.

Karnage
03-29-2010, 10:45 AM
i completely agree...we enjoy this stuff because we like to see an inherantly more powerful creature get there weaknesses taken advantage of and used for humiliation. the elderly have to be the epitamy of that surely?

luvballplay
03-31-2010, 01:10 AM
i love seeing an older man busted by hot woman in her mid twenties , especially if the scenario is in the office , say a boss gets overpowered by her !:)

mick_sl8ter
03-31-2010, 01:34 AM
Why not ask your own granny ? Maybe she will do it ! :D:D:D