PDA

View Full Version : New GF crushing testicles !

Pupuce
03-31-2010, 07:26 AM
Hi ! As I've always do, I'll tell you about my recent in real life ballbusting experience.

I just got a new girlfriend. We've been together for now a bit more than two weeks. We couldn't have sex the first week because we were never alone, but the second is different, now that we are back from holidays. I'm not always super hard when it comes to fuck a girl for the first times, my guess is that it's my subconscious expressing lack of trust, so I often get down to oral the girl.

Which happened. She was laying on the couch, I was kneeling beside it, licking her pussy and when I started to accelerate, she responsed by scratching my back with her nails. I kinda liked the pain of it, maybe because it was a sign I was successful in what I was doing. But then an idea popped in my head. I switched position lightly, to get my knees next to her upper body, in a sort of 69 fashion. Then I guided her hand on my shaft and after a few moments, on my nuts. The pleasure she felt made her a bit rough. I liked it, but didn't push it.

Yesterday though, I decided I'd do push it. Because she has a past of boyfriend being violent, we had few discussion. I told her that she shouldn't feel bad about having scratched my back so hard (yeah I had marks :P), because it wasn't the same as when her ex beat her and furthermore, I enjoyed the pain of it. That was my hint. Since she's a nurse and studied biology, I told her about endorphin rush, because I didn't want to freak her.

So back to yesterday. We ended in her bed, next to each other. I guided her hand directly on my balls this time, telling her to massage them. Graduatly asking her to get rougher, even telling her to squeeze. She went on and on, until the point her nails were causing pain on my sack. Since I don't like that kind of pain, I stopped her. Few minutes later she started to masturbate me. I guided her hand on my balls, to do both at the same time. God, it turned me on so much ! She was a real bitch this time, crushing and squeezing hard, taking them between fingers and squeezing till they slip, causing much pain. Usually, I take lots of time and rubbing to cum with masturbation, but she made me cum hard and fast. That was just great. ^^

crushee
04-01-2010, 06:33 AM
(...) squeezing till they slip, causing much pain. (...)

mmm... great!

Pupuce
04-01-2010, 07:35 PM
Assez oui ! Mais je garde pour moi ! xD

Design
04-02-2010, 01:02 AM
see whats she like with ********** play for fun.
:bananad:

Pupuce
04-02-2010, 07:18 AM
Haha ! That may be a big step for both of us, aka "yeah she WILL freak out". :D

BeatMyBallsHard
04-06-2010, 01:36 PM
LOL well played Sir :)

Total method ;)

cumfan
04-07-2010, 12:27 AM
great story, i'd like to hear more :D