PDA

View Full Version : How Safe?

jasong
03-31-2010, 03:37 PM
How safe is ball busting? I engage in bb from time to time but am worried about the long term effects. I don't want to have kids anytime soon but I want the option one day. Any members who have experienced occasional bb have any problems procreating? Thanks in advance.

tyranez
04-02-2010, 09:38 AM
How safe is ball busting? I engage in bb from time to time but am worried about the long term effects. I don't want to have kids anytime soon but I want the option one day. Any members who have experienced occasional bb have any problems procreating? Thanks in advance.

Could always go freeze sperm before you begin. Cryloabs do not cost that much to do so for you.

I've been a anabolic steroid user for almost a decade, and while I enjoy hurting others more than I really am into being busted, I have had more than my fair share of Gonadal Trauma.

Last time I went off the sauce I froze some at Cryobank, and my count was 36 million per ml. High normal according to the lab.

How is that so? Maybe I'm lucky?

Either that or they are two of the toughest organs on the human body.

I think they would have to completely ruptured or sliced off to make you for sure sterile.

Just getting them banged around or squeezed is likely not going to do too much.

skweezme
04-02-2010, 02:32 PM
Started ballbusting with my previous girlfriend - some painful ball squeezing mostly, with some ball bondage sometimes, and with me tied up. And some tease-and-denial to go with it. She says she used to love watching my reactions and surprising me.

We split up and I met the girl who is now my wife. Didn't mind trying a bit of kink with me, but didn't take to it as naturally as my ex. And she specifically said she didn't want to hurt or damage me because she wanted my children. Nevertheless, there were times when it seemed to suit her mood. She'd even slap me repeatedly in the balls sometimes on her own initiative, which my ex had never done.

But we still managed to have babies, no problems!

jasong
04-05-2010, 02:23 PM
Thanks to both of you for your input. Does anyone else have any info? Thanks in advance.:thumbup

karas
04-05-2010, 10:07 PM
I've always what the dangers would be.
Doesn't seem likely that you can be sterile
So easily but ballbust stories say otherwise.

BeatMyBallsHard
04-06-2010, 01:19 PM
I may have been very lucky, so don't rely on my advice for God's sake!!

But:

I have had 9 years of relentless, hard, bloody, bruised ball torture with every damn weapon & implement you can think of. They have been literally all black before several times. My Mistress likes to squeeze them with her hand until they turn to jelly, then kick & punch them until they go rock hard!! That can't be healthy LOL.

& I had a kid 2 years ago.

Like I say, I may be lucky or my balls are made of iron, but I still cum lots & are a horny bastard!!

Ronnie
04-07-2010, 09:12 AM
wow who's you're mistress then??
Squeeze to jelly sounds really good :jumpsmile