PDA

View Full Version : Have you been kicked knee etc in the balls not asking for it?

Blersheta
04-02-2010, 06:18 AM
in your life have you ever been kicked in the balls without asking for it or expecting it by provoking a woman so that she might do it?, like totally unexpected out of nowhere that made you go WOW!

my ex kneed me in the balls once lieing on the bed out of nowhere (and she had no idea about my fetish) and she did it on purpose to see my reaction

I was like WOW this is amazing

teenguy
04-05-2010, 09:54 AM
Yeah, my ex did that to me once. I had no idea about her ball busting fetish either. She also had the prettiest feet I've ever seen. Oh well.

KneeMyNuts
04-05-2010, 05:17 PM
Yeah, one of the first times I ever got busted was totally unexpected.

It was in high school and right after the school day ended, my friends and I were just hanging around. I was sitting on the floor, with my legs spread slightly and somehow we got on the subject of "worst pain ever." Of course the girls brought up childbirth and the guys brought up being kicked in the balls. After a few mintues, my friend Annie insisted that it couldn't possibly hurt that bad and then BAM!!!! She kicked me so hard, I thought I was going to puke right there.

I still think about it 10 years later...

EricaBB
04-05-2010, 05:43 PM
Never BEEN kicked without warning :o.

I tend not to give warnings before I bust anyway :D.

When I forget something in the apartment before we drive off, a solid blow to his manhood tends to give me enough time to run inside. :Baahaha:

When he finishes his coffee I like to use the cup against him.

Be creative, spontaneous and interesting.

karas
04-05-2010, 09:11 PM
Some people have all the luck!
Lol, seen several people get smashed
Without asking for it but alas never myself :(

robertbb68
04-05-2010, 11:34 PM
My first gf was nut-kick crazy! She used to kick all of my male friends in the crotch without warning, especially this big sexist friend I had. Once she kicked him, he fell over, and then while he clutched himself and moaned, she started jumping up and down on him. I could not stop laughing.

This same girlfriend once tied be to my bed and then slapped me in the balls until I admitted that it hurt and that because she didn't have balls to hurt she would always be superior.

*Sigh* I can't believe she left me for some French douchebag!

BeatMyBallsHard
04-06-2010, 01:08 PM
Once at school - instead of falling over I got an erection & looked into the girls eyes - we shared a hot few seconds but didn't quite know what to do with it LOL. I think this was my introduction into ballbusting LOL. A few times when I've been out & drunk I've kind of tried to entice women into playfully kicking me in the nuts - like standing with my legs spread wide open & saying cocky things like "well all women think they can drop a guy with a kick to the nuts, but I don't think so..." etc... but so far no random tests !

exstudent
04-07-2010, 06:57 AM
never .

pablo-escabar
04-25-2010, 11:22 PM
i have been busted randomly a few times i think it sthe best

lia_watson
04-27-2010, 05:23 AM
When he finishes his coffee I like to use the cup against him.

I must admit I didn't quite follow you there...

Great stories guys! Nothing gets me more turned on than to see a man get kicked without wanting it.

I've done it a few times to past boyfriends, and very few times to men who weren't involved romantically with me (other than ball taps to friends but that's soft and they're taking it with humor)... I'm not that brave when it comes to using ballbusting when life asks for it...

Odust
04-27-2010, 07:26 PM
I was accidentally kicked hard as hell at a concert once. This chick with no idea what she was doing was thrashing about and nailed me right in the nuts. At first she thought it was hysterical and then I think she realized how badly it had hurt and got all apologetic. Once I was on my feet, she disappeared. Embarassed, I guess.

Another time, we were practicing holds, reversals, and escapes in class and my partner was a short blonde. I wasn't wearing a cup because it wasn't a sparring day and we were only practicing the above mentioned techniques. Stupid me. Due to the height of my partner, the elbow that was supposed to hit my solar plexus was far lower than expected. I barely managed to stay on my feet and ended up being excused from the remainder of class that day.

weirdo
05-04-2010, 08:31 PM
i was standing on my locker wen i was in school an a i was zoned out. not talking 2 anyone just keeping to myself. my legs were open an WHAM ! i was hit. it hurt so bad. all i could think about was that i didnt do anything! but it was funny. kuz it put me back on earth while she and other spectators laughed

Bladenb4
05-05-2010, 07:34 AM
Onece with one of my ex gf, we were playfighting in the bed only in our underwear, she got on top of me, grabbed both my hands and positioned herself between my legs. She looked at my crotch, then in my eyes, smiled and said: " Let's see if that turns you on..." and rammed her knee in my nuts two times. It didn't hurt much but she was right, it did turned me on.

Back in school, I was chasing this really hot girl in the hallway, that day she was wearing sexy jean shorts, that made her hot ass look even sexier. So as we were runing, suddenly she turned arround and kicked, she got me right in the testicles, I grabbed them and went down. She laughed and said something like " Suits you right!" and turned her sexy ass arround for me to look what got me into my current position.

Most of the times my nuts had suffered without expecting it. It's not cool when it happenes, but now when I picture the situation from a different angle it's too damn sexy :jumpsmile

fsdffsd
06-14-2010, 04:25 AM
never had that happen to me, is it even sexier when you don't get a warning?

Grooz
06-16-2010, 07:03 AM
My girl sometimes wakes me up with knees and kicks during the night.. while she's sleeping as well.. :asleep

..at least i think she's sleeping! :D

I think being asleep is the least ready state you could possibly be in to recieve a kick! :thumbup

MasonM
06-16-2010, 04:09 PM
Yes, I've been jabbed with a broomstick, kicked from behind, had a hack sack slung into my nuts and been jammed with the edge of a box, all without having ever asked for it!

eric B
03-30-2011, 08:32 AM
This is a good thread.

Destiny
03-30-2011, 10:13 AM
Some people have all the luck!
Lol, seen several people get smashed
Without asking for it but alas never myself :(
Same here :machine:

luvballplay
03-31-2011, 04:19 AM
My girl sometimes wakes me up with knees and kicks during the night.. while she's sleeping as well.. :asleep

..at least i think she's sleeping! :D

I think being asleep is the least ready state you could possibly be in to recieve a kick! :thumbup

that reminds me of a girl i was with yrs ago we were dozing off , she rammed her knee between my thighs , seemed to me like she ment it but , i just groaned a bit , and she said sorry and put her hand down to run em but was met with a massive erection , she sort of looked confused then enjoyed lol

Fritzama
04-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Getting out of the shower my wife has grabbed my cock and slapped my balls all the while laughing. Coming out of my walk in closet while putting on a shirt- couple of good slaps. Laying in bed on my stomach she will reach a foot over and step on my balls/cock....

This type of thing goes on *alot* over the last 2 decades :)

dark
04-02-2011, 05:01 PM
I have been ballbusted by a number of girlfriends without asking but I think it is more interesting if anyone has a story to share when the ballbuster is a non-girlfriend non-wife... right?

busted_051
04-06-2011, 12:30 PM
I picked up a woman in the bar of a hotel last week, we agreed a price for sex and went up to my room.

I paid and we fooled around for a few minutes and both got naked.

She went to her bag, to get a rubber – I thought.

When she turned round, she sprayed pepper spray in my eyes, and then kicked me in the balls.

I went down, and by the time I had recovered, she was gone.

glennpeach13
04-06-2011, 05:41 PM
I have been ballbusted by a number of girlfriends without asking but I think it is more interesting if anyone has a story to share when the ballbuster is a non-girlfriend non-wife... right?

Personally I quite like the gf/wife story, I think that's at least (if not more so) as hot than not gf/wife busts! Keep em coming!

Bananenjoe
04-23-2011, 04:37 AM
Yes, a few times. I love it because its more surprising.

Tomrap
04-30-2011, 01:55 AM
My GF kneed me accidently when she was drunk. She could stop laughing seeing me on the floor in pain...

dark
05-10-2011, 06:21 PM
Finally! I had an experience after long time!
Tonight I was out with a friend drinking. It was time to leave and we were passing next to a table of three women. There was sitting a blonde attractive 22-25 years old, a brunette not so attractive25-28 y.o. and a black not so attractive 30 y.o. There were all drunk and loud telling stories to each other. When I was passing by the black girl was narrating a story and she stretched suddenly here hands without seeing me. She slapped my balls with force and I got surprised. I made her a gesture to calm down and I moved instinctively her hand from my balls. Everything happened so fast. She said to her female friends what happened and all of them started laughing their asses off! I was walking away holding my balls and watching them laughing. They didn't apologise they were just laughing non stop and watching me till I walked away.

dognuts11
05-10-2011, 10:23 PM
yes the best one are the unexpected ones and the ones that you don't see coming. i have caught kneesto the nuts , vicious kicks from the back and front and a upper cut that i believe made black out for a second.

nude2011
05-11-2011, 03:16 AM
It happened to me more often than I would have liked. Girls would put their knees right into my sack just before we enter class in school. I would stand their in agoney and they would only laugh.

nude2011
05-11-2011, 08:20 AM
My balls are relatively small and tight to my body...a light kick hurts. In school the girls used to give me a little knee on the nuts and that hurt alot, then they would just stand there and laugh.

ItsAllGood
01-15-2016, 01:07 PM
Thread has been dead for awhile but just had an experience that qualified. My wife had a rough day and had gotten pretty tipsy over the course of the evening. Normally, I shy away from any busting when she's had that many because she doesn't pay attention to the safe word. She was definitely in a busting mood but I told her to wait for the next day. I was half asleep when I felt her move in bed. I thought she was just rolling over, but she was lifting up the blanket to get a clean shot. She punched me dead on and as hard as she's ever punched me in the nuts! I'm not sure how long it took me to be able to think straight, then wished I couldn't because I felt like puking. I must have been in the fetal position for 10-15 minutes and still felt that one punch the next day.

zapan
01-15-2016, 03:43 PM
Yes, I was twelve and my neighbor was a cute 14 years old british brunette. As we were playing ball, she ran into me without looking, and we both fell over. Her knee pressed firmly on my groin while one of my hands cupped her boob.
During the fall I twisted my ankle badly, but the other sensations felt so good (which was kinda unexpected for the knee to the groin) that I didn't realise until she got off me while apoligizing.
I finally realised that I could not run anymore, and I went home limping and hunched over to hide my massive hard-on. Later that night, I masturbated three times while balancing a bag of frozen peas on my ankle !
It was my first time feeling a girl's body, and since then I'm almost as much into ballbusting than I am a boob man !

wannabebuster
01-15-2016, 06:30 PM
In high school, I was carrying a back pack for a very attractive girl. It was a shoulder strap bag that was totally loaded with books. We were in the parking lot after school, and I was with my soon to be gf and her 3 other girl friends, including the girl who's bag I was carrying. She wanted to show off a pin she had on her bag so she lifted it up to show my soon to be gf, showed her the pin and just let if drop and it slammed into my nuts. The thought of the 4 attractive girls laughing still gets me hard today. They eventually came around and asked if I was okay and the girls who's bag it was apologized profusely. It hurt like a mofo.

My soon to be gf went on to accidentally slam into my balls by jumping into my arms or by dancing. Not sure if it was on purpose. She did obsess over that old youtube series, "kicked in the nuts" with the guy in the orange wig. It's a shame she got away. It's funny to note my join date for this website as 2008. That was the year the book bag slammed into me. But years after high school, I was helping my gf at the time climb into a window and as I lifted her, she kicked me really hard in the balls as she slid through the open window. That was amazing. I played it off like I was hurt and not loving it because I never told her about my fetishes. My most recent ex opened a mini fridge into my balls and laughed it off and she would often accidentally knee me in the nuts while cuddling about to fall asleep and she would laugh.

I'm literally counting down the days until my newest love interest accidentally hits me in the balls. She knows I like pain and am into some crazy stuff but that first hit in the nuts by accident is truly bliss in my opinion. Either it's an accidental knee from changing position while trying to sleep or during sex, or it's a punch from arms swinging while walking. Or it's the best of the best, and it's an intentional ballbust just to see our reaction.