PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here. I wanna know how you all got interested in ballbusting?

robertbb68
04-04-2010, 06:21 PM
First, about me:

I got into ballbusting cuz my first gf used to kick me in the groin all the time to beat in sparring matches. At the time I pretended like it didn't hurt, but really I just wanted her to kick harder because I got a charge from it.

I'm sort of new to this kind of site. I never even had the courage to tell this ex I liked it. it's a shame, really. She looked so hot in a bikini, and she was so fast and accurate! She's moved away tho (to another continent! Boo!)

I'd be keen to meet a few people who are into this near my hometown (Ottawa.)

Ketchupman
04-18-2010, 04:15 AM
When I was a child I saw a girl kicking a men in a movie. I got interested and I saw it again and again.
I wanted to know how it would feel, now I know and I like it ;)

unbusted(sadly)
04-18-2010, 01:00 PM
I like to see women ballbust men. the main reason is because i saw a lot of women bust men also when I started to watch tv properly everything I watched like dramas showed women ballbusting men. occasionly it was men ballbusting men. but I am unbusted but I do want to be busted by women.:confused:

PlayfulSqueeze
04-19-2010, 12:36 AM
I think most of your replies are going to pertain to one's youth. I myself got into it as a kid, and as I sexually matured, my interest in ballbusting developed with it. As the previous post mentions, seeing it on tv, movies, or from adult conversation has an impact on a child's mind. You're either interested or repulsed by the subject.
Probably the most graphic film image I saw as a kid was a foreign film and a woman cut the balls off her husband who she thought was cheating on her. As a kid, it's a bizarre scene to witness and you both cringe and embrace it at the same time.

curious
04-27-2010, 05:42 AM
I think my love of ballbusting stemmed from when I was younger, my cousin used to take great pleasure in kicking my ball, plus the primary school I attended some of the girls took their revenge by kicking the boys in the balls.

RockFord_
04-28-2010, 02:48 PM
When i was about 15 I had called my girlfriend something as a joke but before i had a chance so react she grabbed my nuts and squeezed until i almost passed out before she let go and then she smacked them right after.

She really scared me, it was only a matter of time before i had a fetish

jd131
05-01-2010, 07:56 PM
When I was in elementary school I competed in mixed karate tournaments. The girls were a lot bigger and stronger than me at that age, and were not afraid to kick balls. I've had this fetish ever since

fsdffsd
06-14-2010, 04:19 AM
youtube got me into it, i accidentally stumbled across it and have loved it ever since

Alec Anaconda
06-16-2010, 12:03 PM
(68 is a wonderful number)

I remember, as a prepubescent youth, watching British style wrestling on TV.

One Speedo clad wrestler lay flat on his back, with other holding his legs high and wide open.
The “bad guy” positioned his wrestling boot, perfectly aligned to power into his wretched victim’s balls.
I recall the cacophony from the crowd, my father yelling,
“Ban him for life!” and a new, unfamiliar, sensation.

Perhaps that feeling, a heady mixture of excitement, fear and naughtiness, was the seed.

Alec Anaconda

MasonM
06-16-2010, 03:57 PM
For me the answer has always been "I don't know." I don't know how I got into this. I got hit a couple times as a kid but I don't think it really did anything for me then.

At puberty I figured out some ball pain was kinda nice. Not sure what any of that means.

hedgehog
06-16-2010, 06:24 PM
During my primary school there used to be a girl that enjoyed kicking me in the balls whenever she saw me and then running away. It was an odd feeling but her school shoes were quite painful. My cousin also used to randomly kick me in the balls.

From then on I developed a fetish.

dark
06-17-2010, 09:27 PM
I grew up in a male dominant society and a bit sexist towards women. I used to see women as inferior to men when i was a kid. I was thinking that men are better in everything than women. When I was hearing about a woman beating a man, I thought this is ridiculous or humiliating- unacceptable. Especially ballbusting, I used to hate it. I thought it was 10 times more humiliating, because it has to do with the main difference between men and women, boys and girls. If you see for example a ballbusting video in youtube you often read revengeous commnets like: I would rip her pussy apart if she was trying to kick my balls... well i was that kind of boy. Slowly this turned from hate to fetish and I can't explain why. If I can say two things about myself... I am not sexist anymore and I don't like being humiliated in any other way (trampling, spitting, abusing, fucked, whipped, smothering etc) I don' like the pain either. I have been hit in the balls and threatened to be kicked by many women and the action itself makes me horny, not the pain.

sean209
06-18-2010, 09:46 AM
i was exremely popular in high school. played basketball, and football, & was great at both. went to college played d1 basketball and pretty much i've always had girls throw themselves towards me in the hopes i would become rich. Watching girls ruthlessly kick a guy without a concern turned into such a fetish because the only girls i knew inschool would be over my every word or completly ignore me. never had someone who wanted to hurt me just for the joy of it. its a totally secret fetish to this day.

its a weird situation for me... if i look for someone to ballbust me its like the girl is doing it for me and it kills the idea of it for me. i have to keep losing silly "bets" with friends so it wouldn't look like i wanted it and the girl is doing me a favor.

eric B
06-19-2010, 07:22 PM
I was in my house one morning and I heard something being posted through the letterbox. It was a leaflet which said "have you heard of ballbusting". I thought it was an interesting leaflet and I've been curious ever since.

Blersheta
06-20-2010, 06:58 AM
hmm good quetsion when i was about 8 years old I had feeling in me of getting beaten up by a girl is great!. i think i was about 10 years old when I really wanted a girl to kick me there and when it happened when I was 11 I thought it was the most amazing thing ever

jerpears
06-20-2010, 12:58 PM
I'm not sure when it started but the thought of having a girl be fully dominating over a guy is just so hot for me. I guess its because really the thought of being "raped" by a woman is so hot. I figure the best way for that to start and continue for a girl to have total control would be by destroying my balls.

Alec Anaconda
06-22-2010, 09:37 AM
Eric_B:I was in my house one morning and I heard something being posted through the letterbox. It was a leaflet which said "have you heard of ballbusting". I thought it was an interesting leaflet and I've been curious ever since.

This seems most curious.

Can you recall any more of this leaflet?

Alec Anaconda