PDA

View Full Version : blocked ejaculation

mnorthern
04-04-2010, 08:37 PM
hi :) i am looking for pics / vids relating to the simple act of a domme sealing her sub's peehole, then ******* him to orgasm, such that no semen can flow out of the aching urethra. inducing the retrograde ejaculation by blocking the flow of sperm through the pee hole with a thumb/hand, or by squeezing the urethra is also hot

it was one of my hottest femdom sessions when my friend once tied me up, then covered my glans with adhesive sellotape, then gave me a long handjob and ****** me to come (although i was helpless, and terrified at what would eventually happen) then i felt a sharp, rather painful sensation at the base of my penis, and had my first injaculation. although i know this might not be always safe, i had no problems, just slightly cloudy urine for a day or two

anyone else finds this fetish a turn on?

bustmyballsforcash
04-05-2010, 09:52 AM
I find this also a turn on, I haven't managed to persuade my other half to do that yet as she isn't confortable with hurting me but she does enjoy the odd knee to the balls when im not looking. lol

BeatMyBallsHard
04-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Personally I find it a real turn off if I can't actually come when I need to. Different strokes for different folks though eh?!