PDA

View Full Version : Another Monday

KneeMyNuts
04-05-2010, 06:37 PM
“Monday…again,” I think to myself as I enter work. I know I have a busy day ahead of me so I sit down at my desk, and start opening up my computer systems to begin my seemingly pointless job.

A few hours into my day, I look in the bottom on my screen and something is flashing. It’s an instant message from Sandy, one of my closest friends in the office! In another life we’d probably have made a great couple (I’m engaged, she has a boyfriend). We talk about almost everything and we’re very comfortable with each other…I think there’s even a little sexual tension, but nothing serious.

We’re chatting for a while, but I wanted to get up and see her…so I could talk trash to her to her face. As I get close to her desk and looked at her and all I could say was “Woah.” She looked amazing! She was wearing a blue and black print dress that hugged her in the perfect places, her chin length brownish-red hair was done really nice, and her smile was killer. She saw me coming and smiled, saying jokingly “Don’t you have work to do, Thomson?!” I scoffed, replying “Aren’t you a little overdressed?” I turned to go back to my seat, wondering how many people saw me eyeball her.

When I got back, there was an instant message waiting for me. It said “Yeah I got this dress for a baby shower. I figured I’d wear it again lol.”

“I know we’re friends and all, but you look really nice. I love when you wear dresses”

“Aww thanks! You’re too sweet!”

As the conversation went on, I started to steer it toward my deepest secrets. I wanted to tell someone about my odd fetish, but I didn’t trust anyone at work with it but her. I started to send her an instant message:

“I have a dark secret…promise you won’t tell?”

“Of course!”

“Ok…you promise you won’t laugh? It’s really disturbing and you’ll probably be shocked”

“OMG, would you just tell me??”

“Ok ok…you know how some guys like getting beat up? Well, I kinda like getting it down there”

“You like getting hit…in your…??”

“Yeah lol. Well, kicked or kneed, shocked?!”

“Actually not really”

“Not even a little?!”

“Maybe a little, but to each his own”

“Have you ever..?”

“No, but I’ve wanted to”

She didn’t panic…whew! I breathed a sigh of relief and we talked more about it. I told how I like it, how it’s been done to me, that kind of stuff. She was receptive and asked questions when she was confused, so I figured I’d push the envelope a little.

“If your boyfriend asked you, would you?”

“Definitely, I would try anything for him”

“How would you do it? My ex used to grab my wrists and pull me into it”

“Maybe I’ll have to demonstrate on you ;-)”

What luck! Here’s this woman who’s a close friend, is super hot, and is willing to knee me in the balls!! I could barely contain myself. I was reassuring her that it wouldn’t hurt that bad, but mostly importantly that I wouldn’t be that turned on (I didn’t want her thinking we were both cheating).

So the day was just about over when she started to get a bit scared. So I went over there to talk to her face to face about it (it was the end of the day and most people were already gone).

“I can’t do it, Roger. I’m really scared that I’ll hurt you. And we’re still at work…I can’t get fired”

“There’s nobody here but us. Do me a favor: just stand up.”

She did and I saw the rest of her body. Her dress stopped right at the knee and she was wearing blue pumps with pointy toes. I started to get turned on as I looked her up and down; I can’t let this chance get away now!

“Ok, you don’t have to hurt me, it’s ok. Just show me how you would” She stepped forward and put her hands on my shoulders. “This is it!” I thought as I watched her knee move in a blur toward my balls…and stop just inches away. I said to her “You’re so close, you might as well now!”

“I’m not doing it; I’m going downstairs to work out.” And she turned and walked away. Just like that. I watched, incredibly disappointed…I was so close! So I ran back to my desk, shut down all my systems and ran downstairs to maybe convince her to knee me. When I got there, she was on the treadmill, and when she saw me she just smiled and shook her head. Suddenly I started to feel bad; I could potentially ruin our friendship over a 2 second thrill.

I went over to her and said “Look, I’m really sorry about that…I just couldn’t help myself”

To my surprise, she stopped the treadmill, looked around and then whispered “Meet me in the parking lot in a few minutes” then went into the locker room. I was a bit confused, but I went outside into the parking lot to wait for her. Sure enough, a couple minutes later, she came out and she had changed back into the dress and heels.

“You really want me to try it?” she asked.

“I do, but not at the risk of losing your friendship”

“Awww! Ok, I’ll try it, but if I hurt you, I’m never doing it again.” Naturally I agreed.

I followed her to where she was parked and she put her gym bag in her car. She still looked a bit nervous, so I said “Don’t worry, I won’t even feel it…I’m very tough, you know.” She said “Okay, I hope you’re right,” as she grabbed both my wrists tightly. “I can’t believe I’m about to do this!” she added, laughing.

“Go ahead, take your best shot!” Then I felt her pull my wrists forward as I watched her knee up, slamming hard between my legs. I let out a little groan, and did my best to not show any reaction. The pain was pretty immense but if she knew she hurt me, she’d stop.

I stood up straight very slowly and taunted her, saying “Yeah, like that hurt.” She looked at me kind of taken aback, shocked that I didn’t appear to be hurt. So she took a tiny step back, brought her leg back then sent it forward, ending by smashing my balls (that were already on fire). I let out a weak yelp and collapsed to the pavement, cradling my aching nuts. I expected her to be scared, but she was chuckling gently. She asked “Are you ok?” as she looked down at me, snickering. My eyes made way from her blue pumps to her sexy legs, up to her hips then to her ample chest and finally to her eyes. I really wanted to answer her verbally, but she had battered the wind out of my lungs, so I just nodded.

She helped me to my feet, holding my wrists, and once I was standing she faked a knee to my beaten groin, and I winced. She laughed again, and said “Hope you’ll stick around tomorrow night too. Maybe I won’t be so gentle. Have a good night!” She kissed me on the cheek, got into her car and drove off, leaving me there with my balls burning and my mind thinking about what she’d try the next day…

To be continued…

poolman2
04-08-2010, 02:07 AM
KneeMyNuts,

This is an excellent story. I really enjoyed it. :bananajum

Keep up the good work. I hope to read more of it.

It reminds of a situation in my own life. I had a very good friend with whom I worked. We worked on a number of projects together, and for very long hours. She was a knockout. She used to love teasing me. But I was a newlywed then, and our friendship was not going to be more, although it did get pretty hot at times.

poolman2

KneeMyNuts
04-09-2010, 05:58 PM
KneeMyNuts,

This is an excellent story. I really enjoyed it. :bananajum

Keep up the good work. I hope to read more of it.

It reminds of a situation in my own life. I had a very good friend with whom I worked. We worked on a number of projects together, and for very long hours. She was a knockout. She used to love teasing me. But I was a newlywed then, and our friendship was not going to be more, although it did get pretty hot at times.

poolman2

Thanks Poolman2! It got hot at times? I think you might have to elaborate, my brother!

kickthem
04-10-2010, 06:54 AM
Excellent work, KneeMyNuts. I'm looking forward to the next part.

Ketchupman
04-18-2010, 06:41 AM
Damn, dude, that is a realy, realy good story!! Keep on whriting!!

Zatark
05-03-2010, 07:43 AM
Very nice. We do not see stories with eager men and apprehensive women as often as we should.

nuts4her
05-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Excellent! Can't wait to see where this goes...:ibow4u:

zachlyn
05-03-2010, 12:21 PM
Great stuff! Lookin forward to next installment.

rosswild
05-03-2010, 02:05 PM
That is a great story i really enjoyed that i would love to meet a girl that was comfortable with doing that

ballspopped
05-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Great story! :)

Alec Anaconda
05-04-2010, 01:15 PM
An excellent start.

Please continue!

Alec Anaconda

LowballZ
04-17-2011, 08:56 PM
An excellent start.

Please continue!