PDA

View Full Version : Kelly and Nick

KneeMyNuts
04-12-2010, 05:47 PM
Kelly and Nick college kids who had been dating for a few weeks. They had an intense sexual attraction to each other and they spent a lot of time on the weekends finding out each other's hot spots, but they had never gone all the way...yet.

One weekend afternoon, Kelly and Nick were just sitting around Nick's dorm room because his roommate went home on weekends. As they were watching TV, Kelly got a brilliant idea. She turned to Nick and said "Hey babe, wanna make a deal?" Nick, not even turning away from the TV, asked "What kinda deal?" She came closer to him and whispered in his ear "If you can take a beating from me for a half hour without passing out or giving up...I'll let you do anything you want to me." He turned to her, already starting to get turned on with the possibilities. That got his attention she thought to herself. He looked at her long, toned legs and asked "Beating? How much of a beating?" She slid her hand between his legs, found his stiff cock and stroked it a little. She then slid her hand down to his balls and cupped them slightly and said "I'll be focusing my beating here." He let his head fall back and asked "Only 30 minutes?" She tried to keep a smile off her face; she knew she had him.

"Only 30 minutes," she answered.

"Anything I want?" he asked.

She almost laughed out loud; she could have told him to jump off a bridge at this point and he'd have done it. She whispered in his ear "Anything," then she used her tongue to play with his earlobe.

It reminded him of how she used her tongue when giving him head. He loved the way she could fit most of his cock in her mouth and still flicker her tongue on his shaft. He almost forgot what was going on but said "Deal."

This time she did laugh. She exclaimed "Great! I have to go my room and get a few things. I'll bring those black pumps that you love so much...and something else to." She gave him a kiss and said "I'll be right back." With that, she got up and headed for the door. Nick watched Kelly's tight ass as she left his room and started to imagine what he could do to her or have her do to him. He thought of the long blonde hair he could grab while having sex with her for the first time. He thought of her sexy ass that she could grind into his lap if he requested a dance from her. He pictured her icy blue eyes looking at him as she wrapped her thick lips around his cock. He thought of her flat toned abs, her small but perky tits, and his favorite part...her legs. He had the fleeting thought What the hell is she doing with me? I'm out of shape, and I have horrible acne. Then he smiled and answered that thought with Who gives a shit? I don't plan on marrying this chick anyway; I just wanna bang her and leave.

He sat on his couch for what seemed an eternity when he heard a knock on his door. He said out loud "She's here!" Nick opened the door and greeted Kelly with a quick kiss. She came into the room, closed and locked the door, saying with a devilish smirk "I don't want anything interrupting this." She motioned to the backpack she was carrying and asked "Are you ready?" All Nick could do was nod. Kelly answered "Great! You sit on the couch and I'll go change." With that she took her the bag into the bathroom with her and shut the door.

When she came out, Nick thought he might cum in his sweatpants before she'd even touched him. She had her blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail, her tits in a black lacy bra that created cleavage Nick didn't think was possible, a matching black lacy thong, black fishnets covered her sexy legs and shiny black pumps with 4" heels. Nick looked her up and down and stared with his mouth agape. She sauntered over to him with a smile, and took his hands, gently guiding him off the couch to stand right in front of her.

"You ready to start?" she asked him. He couldn't stop looking at her legs and high heels but somehow managed to say "Uh huh." She giggled playfully and answered "Ok, take your clothes off; I don't want anything blocking my target. Well, targets." She watched again as he quickly stripped everything off, then giggled again when she saw he tiny, naked cock. It made her feel good when she had alomst all of it in her mouth, listening to him moan ridiculously; I even have room to use my tongue on that pathetic little dick, she thought.

She ended her daydreaming, and took his hands in her own pull them out to the sides. She asked again, "Ready for this?" When he nodded confirmation, she replied "Your half hour begins NOW!" When she said now, she pulled her leg back and sent her foot forward in a blur toward his unprotected balls, smashing his right nut into his pelvis with her instep. He let out a surprised yelp and before he realized what happened, Kelly tightened her grip on his hands and pulled him into her kneeing him twice in the balls. She then let him go, and watched him crumble to the floor like a ton of bricks.

Nick couldn't believe the pain he was in; his balls were on fire. It's only a few seconds in, how am I gonna last a half hour? he asked himself. He rolled around on the floor for a few minutes, groaning to himself, when Kelly prodded him with her heel and laughed wickedly while asking "You give up already?" He really wanted to have sex with Kelly, so after a few more minutes he found a way to get back to his feet. She smiled, saying "Good boy," then she gave him a reassuring kiss. She put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him back forcefully until his back was against a wall, then suddenly with a look of anger he'd never seen on her face before, she kneed him in the balls again, harder than last time. She kneed again before he could collapse into a moaning heap again.

Kelly watched him writhe in pain for a few seconds, then bent down and moved Nick so his balls were accessible. She then grabbed both of his throbbing swollen balls in her hand and squeezed hard. Nick tried to pry her hand off, but he was too weak from absorbing repeated strikes to his nuts; he was helpless to stop her. She began to squeeze with everything she had, eventually using both of hands to inflict pain on him. Tears were welling up in his eyes and a wicked smile again spread across her face. She glanced at the clock to see how much time she had left.

Oh my god, my time is almost up! I better make this fucker pass out or give up! Kelly thought to herself. She really didn't want to have sex with Nick, but a deal was a deal, and if he stayed conscious and didn't give in, his little cock would be inside her. Still holding his balls, she dragged him over to the foot of the couch. Slightly annoyed at having to drag an adult male while wearing 4" heels, Kelly wasted no words. She got Nick into position on the floor, sat on the couch and put her foot on his left nut but didn't add any weight. She looked at Nick and raised an eyebrow in an implied threat: I'll crush this if you don't tell me what I want to hear. Nick only gasp, still refusing to quit, so Kelly added some weight, smashing it into the carpet. Nick's mouth hung open in a silent scream, and he would have given up, but he could no longer speak. She took that as a queue to add more and more weight, bringing her to the point where she was grinding his left ball, then she stomped on it. Nick looked like he was about to pass out, so she stomped again; nothing. She did it a third time and heard a "pop" as the sole of her shoe dropped about an inch from where it had been. She watched Nick as his eyes rolled back in his head and his whole body went limp. He slumped to the floor ***********, and Kelly let out a satisfied laugh as she looked at the clock; she was 4 minutes over. But with Nick passed out, he'd never know.

...Nick started wake up, and he felt like there was a fire between his legs. He then realized his girlfriend Kelly had ruptured one of his testicles and he was completely naked and alone in his dorm room. How the hell am I going to explain this? he asked himself. He got up slowly and was about to get dressed so he could take himself to the hospital when he saw a note on his TV.

It read simply: "I knew you couldn't handle me, you piece of shit! It's over!!"

mvp
04-12-2010, 08:48 PM
nice short story

whitebusa
04-12-2010, 08:51 PM
:ibow4u: Great story. Loved it.:ibow4u:

gopballbuster
04-13-2010, 02:27 PM
Very good story.

darkesthour
04-13-2010, 06:41 PM
yeah...short, but intensive :)

kickthem
04-14-2010, 04:29 PM
Excellent stuff, KneeMyNuts. I have a couple of stories posted on the forum and if you haven't read them, I hope you will. I think you'll like my longer story called "Kicking for a Million."