PDA

View Full Version : Ladys NEED TO READ THIS!!!

jm1803
04-17-2010, 08:09 PM
According to previous survey assessments Only 1 out of 4 woman have had a g-spot orgasm. Meaning 75% of all women have never had a g-spot orgasm pretty pathetic when you think about it. Anyways there are sex instruction videos to address the issue. So lady's grab your bf and tell him you have a video to watch, lol. Also this information can be obtained on google regarding how to stimulate a woman's g-spot. After learning about this, i learned new techniques, and applied them instantly. My girl friend wanted sex all the time! yay! Basically the g-spot is located at a 90 angle if you insert your hand in and up, one of the best ways to stimulate it is through the doggie style position. My girl friend however just needed me to finger her the first few times, you wouldnt believe the success i had.
I hope this helps all of you, and good luck!

jm1803
04-18-2010, 10:15 AM
This is also one reason why many women simply do not enjoy sex, they are not being stimulated properly. And of course many men are to selfish to consider the needs of there partner, and subsequently later they find themselves asking why there gf does not enjoy sex? This leads to the male finding himself in a lonely situation.

skipperbob
04-18-2010, 11:44 AM
And this is in a ballbusting thread why????:confused:

dzwitch
04-18-2010, 02:37 PM
And this is in a ballbusting thread why????:confused:

'Cause many people can't read