PDA

View Full Version : Sisters

nuttybar
04-27-2010, 03:40 PM
I'm curious: how many of you have been busted by your sisters? (I don't mean in a sexual way, of course.) As a kid, in my early teens, I remember my sister, who is a year younger, would get fed up with me and drill me in the balls with a knee or kick. I'd be down for the count, and half of the time, I didn't even tell my parents because I was too embarrassed. The few times my parents did find out, my sister would get a slap on the wrist, but nothing in proportion to the pain I had felt. Such is life. Haha.

On one occasion, I remember we were arguing about money of hers that had disappeared. She thought I stole it (I hadn't) and as we began to yell at each other, I saw out of the corner of my eye a sneakered foot flying toward me. Then I felt the familiar explosion in my balls. I hit the floor and could barely breathe. She just stood there, still yelling about something, even though I couldn't really hear what she was saying (my brain was busy processing the pain in my balls). Eventually, she left the room and only came back once, about 5 minutes later, to find me in the same place on the floor. At that point, I remember she laughed and said something to make fun of me, but I can't remember what she said.

None of this was sexual for me, but for the most part, I did stop messing with her. I'd never admit this to her, but I was afraid of what would happen. Haha.

Anyone else have a similar experience? Would love to hear generally about them, and about a specific time you got busted.

Ketchupman
04-28-2010, 04:11 PM
I never got kicked by my sister, so far.

But I don't like her that much to let het do that.

mick_sl8ter
04-28-2010, 05:01 PM
:asleepI am drunk right now, but I just wanted to say that I think it is weird if you let your sister handle your balls in any way.

Besides an (un)healthy inŠest fantasy, I could not see any reason why it would be erotic to let your sister handle your balls.

Arcane
04-28-2010, 06:01 PM
there is already a thread for this http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2035