PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me Identify this Movie.

uppishcarrot2nd
04-29-2010, 01:50 AM
I remember seeing this foreign movie (roughly ten years ago), it may have been Spanish or Italian, I cant really remember... anyway, it was quite erotic and very explicit.

If anyone can help me identify this movie: the title, the actors it would be a great help. I saw it once roughly 10 years ago and have not been able to find it since.

Anyway it's about this gorgeous brunette who falls head over heels in love with this playboy. From what I remember, the sex scenes were pretty 'full on'.... The guy is some sort of artist, he is also fairly good looking.

To make a long story short, she finds out that he's been cheating on her with multiple women. She tries to leave him, but he somehow turns on the charm and.... next thing you know: they end up shagging once more.

In the end, she actually catches him in bed with another woman.... she walks in on them. He doesnt apologize or cover it up, he merley says that this other woman is her lover and he loves her too. The other woman is also pretty hot, as I recall she was a blonde.

Anyway, he somehow manages to talk her into joining them in a threesome the following night.... but she has ulterior motives. She is so jealous, so angry and hurt that she buys a small hand gun the next day (we think at first to kill him).

Later that night, the three of them are having dinner. He is sitting in the middle and the ladies are on either side of him. He is loving the attention and is particularly horny tonight. The blonde is giggly and is 'getting into it' as he talks about what he intends to do later that night. I cant remember what was said exactly, but... its just dirty talk to get them hot.

The camera goes underneath the table. He's grabbed the blondes left hand and her right hand and is getting them to rub his crotch underneath the table. He's loving it.

That's when she slowly reaches over to her purse (this happens underneath the table, no one can see) and extracts the small hand gun. Meanwhile he's still going on and on, talking 'dirty talk'... she's lining up the shot: perfect right between his legs and BANG!! she fires.

He goes silent and gasps. She pulls her hand out from underneath the table and slowly puts the gun in her purse. She smiles at him and leaves... he has this hurt, shocked look on his face.

Thats how the movie ends.

So that's it. If anyone knows this movie, let me know. I'll rip it and endevour to share some clips from it.... but i need to know what the title of the movie is. lol

thanks.

i am jacks username
04-29-2010, 03:21 PM
I can't say that I know the film you are looking for. Sorry.

As long as this thread exists, I may as well ask about one that has been on my mind for years.

The movie takes place in Australia (I think). At one point in the movie, they are trying to get one of the bad guys to get information from him. A really hot black haired woman in a leather jacket is lying in the middle of the road, pretending to have been in an accident. The bad guy comes over and begins to unbuckle his pants, and is immediately jumped by the good guys. One of the them asks him a question, and the bad guy says, "Piss off, Yank." (The person asking the question is American). The black haired woman, who is now standing, reaches over and grabs his crotch (off-screen) and says, "Did you say yank?" At that point she pulls down, and then proceeds to drag the guy away.

This was a movie I saw at 2 in the morning on Cinemax or HBO or something about 15 years ago. I doubt anyone knows it, but it's worth a shot.