PDA

View Full Version : Question: i think i might get busted for the first time and i'm getting nervous!

jzegas7
05-02-2010, 11:16 AM
i been into ballbustning for a long long time. used to participate in the groinkick.com forum. even remember the message boards. until recently, its been something i've always dreamed of - never dared to try. and have always been humiliated at the idea of anyone finding out. about a month ago, me and my wife were in the city drinking and i told my wife that how hot i think the idea of getting kicked in the balls for being "bad" is. she had been drinking a little too and said no problem - laughing it off. i talked to her about it again, and we kind of worked out a deal - next time i piss her off over something stupid - not something serious - threaten to kick me in the balls or just do it.

and it was kind of cool - because it ended up difusing aggravation fights. i mean, she'd say "keep it up and i'm going to . . . " and i'd get more into that than whatever we were fighting about and we'd end up having fun instead of bad times. but she also kicks at my crotch - stopping short. but each time she does it she gets closer and closer. she actually made contact with the baggy part of my pants and was like, oooooh - one of these days . . . .

and i can't help but think one of these days its going to happen. and i've been waiting for a long time for this. its very exciting. but i'm also getting nervous. i've never been hit by anything in the nuts. its so hot, but i'm getting nervous. any advice?

FatSmurf
05-06-2010, 09:41 PM
sounds great man. my advice, keep bringing it up, but beware that she may not exactly be all that into it quite yet so dont get too overbearing with it. If it will happen, it will, but dont push it. And just keep reassuring her (either directly or by hinting at it) that you think it will be fine and that you really wouldnt mind her doing it, cause even though you told her its hot, she still might think she shouldnt do it. basically its your job to make sure she is completely comfortable in doing it to you.

Good luck with that and please let us know if there are any updates.

ty509
05-09-2010, 11:37 PM
Yeah dude, if I were you, the next time she gets really close with her kicks, let her know how turned on it makes you, and how much more turned on you would be if she really kicked you. I mean, she's already thinking about it a little at that point, right?

kdunstfan
05-10-2010, 03:53 AM
just say with a stupid smile on your face "it's ok, because I'd still be right".

jay1234
05-10-2010, 12:44 PM
yeah, I had a girlfriend who did this. It took her time to realize I wanted it. She was scared at first I might get mad.

Alec Anaconda
05-19-2010, 01:59 PM
The next time she threatens, order her not to kick your balls.
Tell her that it would be disrespectful for a wife to do this.

Good luck !

hedgehog
05-20-2010, 03:18 AM
The first time is always slightly scary. When I introduced my girlfriend to it I didn't really know what to expect at first i just had to "chuck" myself out there. She kicked me a few times but the best thing of all was when she layed down and smashed her heel into me. She didn't know where I was so didn't hold back!

Now that she's a bit more practiced she's very brutal I'll lay on top of her and she'll smack and knee my balls while laughing she thinks my "groans" are funny it's an amazing feeling when you're very vunrable and can't clutch your groin because she's ******* her knee between your legs.

Start off slow and ease into it, remember it's an experience for both of you! Good luck