PDA

View Full Version : New Story - Return to the Ballbusting Emporium

kickthem
05-05-2010, 04:12 PM
For those of you who enjoyed my story "The Ballbusting Emporium", here is a sequel.

Return to the Ballbusting Emporium

It had been three weeks since Greg’s visit to the Ballbusting Emporium. He had spent the better part of the first two days lying quietly in bed. The debilitating ache in his balls allowed only the basic and careful movement. By the third day he was able to walk around his apartment, though very slowly. On the fourth day the swelling finally began to subside, but his scrotum presented in a classic ‘black and blue’ bruise.

During his convalescence, all Greg could think about was Lisa and what she had done to him. And how much he had enjoyed it. From the first kicks that gradually built up to a satisfying ache, to the final, full-force blow that had nearly driven his balls into his throat.

On day five Greg was feeling almost normal. When his thoughts turned to Lisa, he got an erection. It was then he knew he had to return to the Emporium and see her again. But right now he was short on cash, so his next visit would have to wait.

Judy finished the last of some paperwork and decided to treat herself. She enjoyed watching the women of the Ballbusting Emporium doing their jobs and was glad when she had the opportunity to do so. It remained a mystery to her, however, why a man would want to have his balls kicked or otherwise abused and pay to have it done. But it really didn’t matter why; the men wanted it and the Emporium provided the service.

Judy walked down the hall and took a seat in front of the one-way glass installed in the demonstration suite. Tammy, who was widely considered the best ball-squeezer on staff, was using a different technique today. Her man was securely fastened in a ‘cock-box’. Lying on his back, the man’s cock and balls protruded through a hole so that they laid on the flat top of the box. A railing surrounded the man so that the woman had something to hang on to in order to keep her balance.

Tammy was standing on the box, her high-heeled feet on either side of the exposed cock and balls. The cock was quivering and firmly erect.

“So you like what you see,” Tammy teased the man.

“Yes, ma’am, I surely do,” the man answered.

“Have you ever been in the cock box before?” she asked as she nudged the balls with the toe of her pump.

“No ma’am. I’ve been here for kicking, but never this.”

“Well, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it,” Tammy said. “But you’ll find the sensation quite a bit different than being kicked.” She lightly tapped the sole of her shoe on top of the exposed balls, eliciting a grunt from the man.

“That’s what I’ve been told,” the man said. “I wanted to try it to see for myself.”

Tammy smiled. She lifted her right foot and placed the sole lightly on top of the man’s balls. She rolled them around under her foot for a moment, not applying any real pressure just yet. Then she lowered her heel and allowed it to rest on the box, allowing her to use it as a pivot point. Slowly she pressed down. The man’s balls began to flatten. When the man gasped, Tammy held her foot steady, keeping the balls under constant pressure – enough to feel uncomfortable, but not so much as to be unbearable.

“How’s that?” she grinned down at him.

“Whew!” the man breathed deeply. “It’s… it’s good.”

“You should really like this, then.” Tammy lifted her foot from his balls and massaged the man’s erection with her shoe sole. The cock trembled and began to leak.

“My, my,” Tammy said as her shoe continued to tease the man’s cock. “You really do like this!”

Abruptly, she stopped her massage and returned her foot to the balls. This time she pumped her foot as if she were pressing a gas pedal, trying to start a car.

‘I really like that technique,’ Judy thought to herself as she watched. ‘It’s so cool how the balls sort of squish out from under the shoe.’

“I think your balls should be loosened up and ready for the really intense stuff now,” Tammy said. She took a firm grip on the railing and with the sole of her right shoe planted squarely on top of the man’s balls, lifted her left foot off the box. The man’s balls were now supporting nearly all of her weight.

Judy stared in fascination as she watched the balls flatten.

The man let out an agonized wail and his eyes rolled back in his head.

Tammy continued to stand on his balls. She saw his cock surge mightily and discharge several thick ropes of semen. Tammy bounced up and down a bit, pumping and flattening the distended balls even more. Only when the man’s cock started to soften did she step off. She saw he had passed out, but there was a smile on his face.

Tammy stepped down from the cock box and took a seat while she waited for the man to awaken. It was a good ten minutes before he stirred.

“Welcome back, sleepyhead,” she teased. “Judging from the mess you made, I’d say you enjoyed yourself.”

“Uhhhhh… ohhh… My balls…” he moaned. “Oh, what did you do to my balls?”

“Only what you wanted, sir,” Tammy said confidently.

“Mmmm… and I thought being kicked was painful,” he grunted. “When you stood on my balls… It hurt so much… but somehow, it felt so good, too.”

“So I’ve been told,” Tammy said proudly. “Now, I’ll let you rest for a little while and then I’ll come back and clean you up and get you out of the box.”

“Th-thank you, Tammy,” the man said softly. “Thank you.”

Tammy opened the door and stepped out into the hall and saw Judy had been watching the session. “Hi, Judy,” she greeted her brightly. “That was quite a session, wasn’t it?”

“Indeed it was, Tammy,” Judy agreed. “I’ll never understand how a man can have his balls abused like that and not only have a hard-on, but also shoot out a load, too.”

“Beats me,” said Tammy. “It must have something to do with the male psyche. But, you know, if they enjoy it, why not do it for them?”

“Absolutely, Tammy,” Judy agreed.

Just then a light flashed at the end of the hall by the entry door.

“Oops! Gotta go. A customer just came in. See you later.”

Tammy reentered her room while Judy headed for the front desk. When Judy opened the door to the lobby she was pleased to see Greg had returned.

“Hello, Greg!” she said brightly. “Welcome back. How are your balls feeling?”

“H-hi, Judy,” Greg stammered. “Th-they’re fine now. But they really hurt for a few days.”

“Of course they did. But I’ll bet it felt good in a way, too.”

“Yes, that’s true,” Greg admitted. “I – I couldn’t stop thinking about Lisa. The way she made my balls ache at first… and then… then that last kick…” Greg shuddered for a moment as he recalled the impact of Lisa’s foot in his balls.

“What can we do for you today?” Judy asked with a teasing lilt.

“I – um – I’d like to see Lisa again, if she’s available.”

“I’m sure she is,” Judy told him. “I believe her last client hobbled out of here about a half hour ago. What kind of service did you have in mind for today?”

“Ahhh… well… I would really like her to kick me again,” Greg said. “But I… I’d like something else, too.” He fidgeted, embarrassed at what he was about to ask.

“Please, Greg,” Judy soothed. “Tell me what you want. You know we understand your needs here. There’s no reason to be ashamed or embarrassed.”

“Well, I thought… that is, I’d like to have Lisa stand on my balls and make me cum,” he finally admitted.

“That’s not a problem at all, Greg. Lisa can certainly do that for you. Did you have a specific method in mind?”

“Ahhhh, yes, there is… I’ve had this fantasy…”

“Come on, Greg. Please tell me.”

“Ohhh dear… I would like to have Lisa wear a pair of stiletto-heeled slingbacks. I would like to place my balls under her heel and have her fasten the strap of her shoe around my cock so it is tight against the back of her ankle. Then I want her to flatten my balls until I shoot my cum up the back of her leg.” The words finally came rushing out of Greg’s mouth and he was breathing hard when he finished.

Judy smiled. “Thank you, Greg. I know it is difficult to reveal your fantasies. But it’s our business to help you fulfill those fantasies and we understand.”

Greg nodded. Yes… I know… But it’s still tough.”

“Please relax and don’t give it another thought. I know Lisa will be more than happy to flatten your balls. In fact, I’d like to take a shot at them some day.” She gave Greg a wicked smile. “Now, how many kicks would you like?"

“Huh?” Greg was caught off guard by Judy’s remark.

“How many kicks would you like from Lisa before she stands on your balls?” Judy asked again.

“Oh, uh… I think I’d like to start with five solid kicks. Then… Then I’d like the other thing…”

Judy just shook her head. “Greg, my friend. You can say what you want here. You know we don’t judge you. Now, tell me what ‘the other thing’ is.”
Greg sighed. “I’d like for Lisa to stand on my balls in her stiletto slingbacks and flatten my balls until I squirt up the back of her leg.”

“See? That wasn’t so hard now, was it?”

“I – I guess not,” Greg admitted.

“Good,” Judy said. “As you may remember, the cost of the five kicks is $25.00. The cost of your custom fantasy is $150.00.”

Greg was a little stunned at the amount. “Gee, I, uh… I didn’t think it would cost quite that much.”

“It’s really not very much at all considering what you’re getting,” Judy explained.

“I – I suppose not,” Greg agreed. He pulled out his wallet and handed Judy $175.00 in cash. It was a good thing he had waited and saved up for this, he realized. He checked to see how much money he had left - $150.00. He knew he would want to give Lisa a tip when she was done and he was comfortable he had plenty.

As Judy and Greg were completing the transaction, the door to the back opened and a man slowly emerged. He was bent over and looked to be in great pain.

“Good afternoon, sir,” Judy said to him as he inched his way to the exit. “I trust Tammy fulfilled your needs today?”

“Oh yes,” the man whispered, grimacing with each step. “Oh yes, she most certainly did.” A weak smile briefly appeared on his face as he eased his way outside.

“Tammy?” Greg inquired. The same Tammy we saw the first time I was here?”

“Yes indeed,” Judy replied.

“Did he get that way just from a squeeze of her hand?”
“Heavens no!” Judy laughed. “She stood on his balls with her full weight until she made him cum.”
Greg gulped as he could only imagine what that must have felt like.
“If you’re ready, we’ll go back and get you set up in a room. I’ll tell Lisa what you’ve requested for today and she’ll join you shortly.”
Greg followed Judy through the plain door and down the hallway until they arrived at the door to the room where Lisa would work her magic on his balls.
“Step over here for a moment, Greg,” Judy requested. She led him over to a table that had adjustable height legs. “If you don’t mind, would take off your pants and undershorts? I’d like to get this table set to the correct height so Lisa can get right to the second part of your session without a long delay.”
Greg looked a bit nervous, for he found Judy to be a very attractive woman, but he complied with her request.
“That’s right,” she said. “Step right up to the edge of the table and let your balls hang down. I’ll adjust it so it will be the right height for Lisa to put your balls inside her shoe so you don’t have to stoop down or stretch up too high. There we go… Let’s see… Lisa’s shoes have four-inch heels, so I’ll set the table top so it’s four inches below your balls. When you get them tucked in under her foot, you’ll be able to stand comfortably.”
Greg fidgeted nervously while Judy went about her business. His cock was beginning to swell as he watched Judy work.
When she finished, she noticed this and said, “Well, well, is that in respect to me?” she teased.
“Ahhh, yes it is Judy,” Greg murmured.
“Why thank you, Greg,” she said. “I appreciate the compliment.” She then continued, “I’ll let Lisa know you’re ready. And just so you know ahead of time, I’ll come in and help Lisa get your balls inside her shoe and under her foot. It will be much easier if I guide things along.”
Greg swallowed hard and nodded.
Judy stepped out of the room and Greg anxiously waited for Lisa. He knew what to expect from her kicks, but he didn’t know how the rest of the session would play out. Would it be too painful? Would it not hurt enough? Would he be able to cum that way?
His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door opening.
“Hi, Greg,” Lisa greeted him brightly. “It’s great to see you again.”
“And I’m really happy to see you, Lisa,” Greg said.
“Judging from the stiffness of your cock, I’d have to agree,” Lisa said. “So, Judy tells me you’ve signed up for five solid kicks, and then you want to put your balls under my foot and have your cock strapped against the back of my ankle with my slingback. Then you want me to flatten your balls until you shoot your cum up the back of my leg. Is that right?”
“Ummm… yes, that’s right,” Greg said softly.
“Don’t be shy, Greg,” Lisa admonished. “I think you’ll really enjoy it. Now tell me, do you like my shoes?”
Greg looked down at Lisa’s feet. She had on smooth black leather slingback pumps with four-inch stiletto heels – exactly like he fantasized about. His cock bobbed as he stared at Lisa’s shoes.
“I’ll take that as a definite ‘yes,’” Lisa said as she noted the reaction between his legs. “Notice anything else?” she asked.
It was then Greg realized Lisa was wearing stockings. Sheer, taupe-colored nylon stockings. He felt his cock surge.
Lisa giggled. “I had a hunch you’d like the stockings. Wait until you feel them rubbing your balls. Now, let’s get started,” she continued. “Would you like me to kick you five times at regular intervals or do you want me to wait until you say ‘ready’?”
“Please go ahead and kick me at regular intervals,” Greg requested.
“I think that’s the best way,” Lisa agreed. “How long should I wait between kicks?”
“Ummm, how about fifteen seconds?” Greg suggested.
“That’s a good interval,” Lisa concurred. “It’s just the right amount of time to let the ache build. I think you’ll really be feeling it by the last kick.”
“I – I hope so,” Greg smiled weakly.
“You don’t need me to tie your hands behind you, do you?” Lisa asked.
“No, ma’am,” he said.
“Good. You know how this works, so get into position and I’ll start your kicks.”
Greg faced Lisa and spread his legs about shoulder width. His balls hung down freely and his cock pointed at the ceiling. He clasped his hands behind his back and wait for Lisa to begin.
Lisa took a measured step to get the range. Then she let the first kick fly.
smack
Greg grunted and started counting to himself. When he reached fifteen, the second kick landed dead center in his balls
smack
His knees buckled slightly, but he had no trouble holding the correct position. Again, he counted.
smack
Another kick right on the mark. Now the delicious ache was beginning to build. Greg could feel it flowing up into his gut.
smack
Number four was no harder than the other three, but the cumulative effect was really kicking in now. Greg gasped and steeled himself for the last kick.
smack
Greg moaned out loud now. And his knees grew weak. But his cock was still erect as ever.
“How would you like one more kick, Greg?” Lisa asked. “Consider it my treat.”
“Umm, yes ma’am,” Greg breathed. “I’d really like that.”
smack
Lisa’s elegant shoe flew up and once more landed perfectly in Greg’s aching balls. This time he hopped around a bit as he gasped and tried to catch his breath.
“Okay,” Lisa, said. “Now for the fun part. I’ll let Judy know we’re ready.”
Lisa opened the door and nodded at Judy, who had been waiting just outside. The two beautiful women walked over to Greg and guided him to the table.
“Okay, Greg,” instructed Judy. “Stand like you did when we set this up.”
As Greg stepped up to the table, Judy helped Lisa climb up onto the table. She stood with her back to Greg and her feet right in front of his crotch. Judy had done her job well. Lisa’s shoe was at the perfect height for Greg’s balls.
“Let’s get your balls tucked inside Lisa’s shoe while they’re still nice and tender,” Judy encouraged.
She unbuckled the sling strap of Lisa’s left shoe and Lisa enticingly lifted her heel.
“Come on, big boy,” she said in a throaty voice. “Let Judy put your balls under my foot and I’ll give you and ache you’ll never forget.”
Trembling, Greg moved right in. Judy grasped hold of his balls and carefully arranged them beneath Lisa’s heel. Lisa lowered her heel enough to put sufficient pressure so as to keep Greg’s balls in place. Then Judy refastened the sling strap, passing over the top of Greg’s cock so it would keep his erect cock snug against the back of Lisa’s ankle. Greg sighed in pure bliss as he felt Lisa’s heel begin to massage his balls and his cock rub against her stocking-clad leg.
Lisa stood above Greg with her hands on her hips and looked back over her shoulder at the sight below. She could see his balls somewhat flattened and splayed out over the edges of her shoe insole. She saw that his eyes were closed and he was holding tight to the edge of the table.
Lisa started to pump her foot up and down. On each downstroke, Greg’s balls were smashed nearly flat and he gasped in agony.
“How’s this, Greg?”Lisa asked. Is this what you want? I can feel your cock throbbing against my ankle.”
“Yessssss ma’am,” Greg panted. “It’s… perfect.”
Lisa pumped Greg’s balls in a regular rhythm. After a while she sensed he was about to cum. As the first contraction sent a thick wad of semen flying up against Lisa’s stockinged leg, she shifted and stood with nearly her entire weight on Greg’s balls. Greg cried out as several more large volleys of semen erupted from his cock, literally being ****** out of his balls from the intense pressure of Lisa’s heel. He gripped the table and hung on for dear life. His whole body shuddered uncontrollably as he achieved the most intense orgasm of his life. When he was finished, the back of Lisa’s leg was soaked.
Greg was babbling incoherently as he was vaguely aware of Judy unfastening him from the confines of Lisa’s shoe. When he was free, he crumpled to the floor in exhaustion.
Greg’s eyes opened slowly. He couldn’t believe how drained he felt. And his balls felt as though they’d been hit by a sledgehammer.
“Look, he’s waking up,” he heard a female voice say.
“It’s about time,” a second female voice responded. “I’ve never seen anyone cum so hard or so much.”
As his vision came into focus, Greg saw Lisa’s high heels just inches from his face. Gingerly, he stretched his neck and managed to plant a light kiss on the toe of each shoe.
“That’s so sweet,” Judy said with genuine feeling.
“He did that last time, too,” Lisa revealed. “That’s one of the reasons I like him so much.”
Greg continued to kiss Lisa’s shoes while he tried to regain enough strength to get up and get dressed.
“Take your time, Greg,” Lisa soothed. “You’ve been through a very intense session. You should just lie quietly for a while. Though, feel free to continue kissing my shoes. I like the respect you show.”
Greg sighed and continued to pay homage to the shoes and feet that had devastated his balls.
Finally, he felt enough energy return and was able to get to his feet. Both women smiled warmly at him as he eased into his clothes. Then he took out his wallet and handed Lisa $100.00. “Thank you so much, Lisa,” he said very softly. “What you did to my balls was amazing.” Then he turned to Judy and gave her $25.00. “Thank you, too, Judy. You made everything go so smoothly.”
“You’re very welcome,” Judy thanked him sincerely. “We’re here to provide a service and do our best to see that the customer is completely satisfied. We are very grateful when a man returns for another session.” She paused, and then said, “Do you think we might see you again, Greg?”
A faint smile spread across Greg’s lips. “Oh yes,” he nodded. “I’ll be back.”

lorelei100
05-05-2010, 04:43 PM
Very good story!

Anymous1
05-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Good story. I enjoyed your first story pretty well but I think you did even better with this story. I can not speak for anyone except for myself but I would really like to see you continue to write bb stories. I would imagine that many other people feel similarly and will probably agree after they read this story.

You should definitely write whatever you feel most comfortable writing but if you are looking for suggestions then I would like to read a story about a bb competition in which girls compete against one another or perhaps a series about mixed fighting between men and women. A few authors started writing about a bb olympics but they have not really developed or continued writing and so it would be great to you or anyone develop a story on that topic.

Regardless of what you choose to do I really appreciate your contributions.

:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:

blancanvas
05-06-2010, 02:14 AM
love the teasing! maybe to mix it up, add some barefoot bb or sph? just a thought...great stories though! :)

kickthem
05-06-2010, 03:28 PM
Thank you Anymous1. I'm always open to ideas. I like the one about the competiton. If you haven't read my story "Kicking For A Million", I think you'll like it. I'll give it a bump to the top of the forum.

Anymous1
05-06-2010, 05:02 PM
I appreciate your response and for bumping up your story "Kicking for a Million."

I read your story the day you originally posted it and I really enjoyed reading it, which is one major reason why I would like to read a bb competition story by you. Whatever you decide to write if you decide to write will be great regardless but I just wanted to put a suggestion out there just in case you were looking for suggestions or were considering ideas.

Take care

:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:

rosswild
05-07-2010, 04:15 PM
Thankyou Kickthem i liked that story too the Kicking or a Million was outstanding though look orward to your next effort

cumfan
05-08-2010, 02:19 AM
amazing story dude! i can't wait for the next chapter ;)

kickthem
05-08-2010, 07:15 AM
Thanks to all of you for the good words and suggestions. It's helped me come up with an idea for the next installment at the Emporium. It involves a competition between the beautiful BB women of the Emporium and the regular customers. There will be different divisions: Kicking - barefoot and shoes, squeezing, and perhaps punching and pulling, or other methods. I'm still working on laying it out. If you have any more thoughts let me know.

Anymous1
05-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Sounds good to me kickthem. I look forward to reading your next story. Thanks for being so receptive to ideas!!!

:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:

Alec Anaconda
05-08-2010, 01:27 PM
Again, a very nice story.

I think that you are now ready to move up a step.
Perhaps an occasional surprise, a hint of the unpredictable or a serious problem for your hero to resolve.

Keep writing!

Alec Anaconda