PDA

View Full Version : Ruined Orgasms and Ballbusting

ndguy58503
05-06-2010, 12:42 AM
How many women out there like to ruin a guy's orgasm by either hurting his balls or busting his balls as he is about to cum?

Also what are some of your favorite ways to ruin his orgasm if you allowed to get that far :) and was he able to cum or not able to cum from what you did?

I would really like to know more about what some of the women on here have done or would do to ruin a guy's orgasm and day :)

skweezme
05-30-2010, 03:30 PM
I know you asked for replies from women here, but no responses so far so just to share my experiences...

My ProDomme Mistress sometimes gives me an orgasm at the end of a session but "ruins" it by crushing my balls at the same time or sometimes by using a very heavy-duty vibrator on them or if I'm wired up to her delicious box of tricks she'll ramp up the power while I come.

Sometimes she'll start the vicious ball-pain before I'm ready to come, and even if she's still stroking me sometimes the pain overwhelms the building pleasure and I can't cum which just makes the whole thing last longer until she thinks I've taken enough. She has a high tolerence to pain, though - my pain!

For example, a couple of sessions ago she'd been working on my balls really hard. Started with tying them up tight and squeezing them. She's very strong. Much bigger and stronger than me. Progressed to kicking and kneeing them when I was bound to her cross totally vulnerable and at her mercy.

And she wasn't feeling very merciful that day. She was looking forward to a fetish S&M party that night and wanted to get in the mood for it. She'd warned me beforehand and I'd said I was up for it. She took me at my word.

In fact she kicked me so hard that there was blood. Just a skin abrasion, and she took care of it. But an indication of how much she was going to dish out. And for me, an indication of how much I was able to take. She always pushes me.

And she hadn't finished, no way. Next I was tied to her torture table and she got the electrics out. Spiked wheel over many sensitive places. Relentless.

Then it was electodes on my bound balls. I was surprised again how the pain felt - she had it set on some sort of pulse and the ball-pain was deep and sickening.

Eventually she realised I was actually in shock, body shivering and quaking uncontrollably, unable to speak coherently.

She stopped. Took the electrodes off. I began to feel relieved the session had come to an end. Pleased that I'd been able to take it for her. But pleased it was over.

It wasn't.

She told me she'd been thinking about putting needles through my balls.

So she did.

With needles in place she began to masturbate me but even though the orgasm was floating around nearby I just couldn't connect. The pain was too intense. I just couldn't cum, even though she was doing all the right things to my cock.

Intensely frustrating!

So I guess that counts as a totally ruined potential orgasm. I really needed to cum! Mistress had told me to refrain from sex or masturbation for a week before our session so I was in a right state!

Don't know if I'd say she ruined my day. It was really intense and I really felt it physically and emotionally for a week afterwards.

But anyway, enough of me!

I, too, would really like to hear what other women get up to.

EricaBB
05-31-2010, 09:32 PM
I never considered it ruining his orgasm, but when I give him a handjob, I love to smash his nuts a bit before or as he blows.

brown868
06-01-2010, 05:20 AM
I still love it when my mistress gets be close to the edge, then stops touching my dick and just punches my balls repeatedly till I cum. It's amazing.

Selftailer
06-01-2010, 07:34 AM
I never considered it ruining his orgasm, but I love to smash his nuts a bit before or as he blows.

What else? Simply delicious:D

lorelei1408
06-01-2010, 02:42 PM
- accident. dont know how to delete ..

lorelei1408
06-01-2010, 02:43 PM
I never considered it ruining his orgasm, but when I give him a handjob, I love to smash his nuts a bit before or as he blows.

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/144554-2/Ballbusting.gif
Something like this?

EricaBB
06-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Something like this?

EXACTLY like that... :D

wolly
06-01-2010, 06:57 PM
OMG That is so hot :iluvu:, lol i wish i could find someone who would do that and not look at me like i am crazy when i ask anything similar to that >.> :(

ladypleaza
06-02-2010, 12:55 AM
Something like this?

that looks like a great video

ron25
06-02-2010, 12:21 PM
EXACTLY like that... :D

Would you do that to a guy whose wiener is tiny? Or does it have to be at least as large as this guys.....

dharkbus
06-02-2010, 03:03 PM
one of the ideas I had but never had the chance to purpose is a blowjob but at the end when i begin to come, deepthroat, bite down and punch in the balls