PDA

View Full Version : Nadia and Crystal's Epic Grab Twist and Pull Movie

Ballbusting Legends
05-06-2010, 03:29 PM
BB Legends Nude (www.c4s.com/31931 (http://www.c4s.com/31931)) is extremely happy to announce the release of "Nadia and Crystal's Epic Grab Twist and Pull Movie."

With all due respect to some outstanding previous work done by Roxie, Megan, Kellie, Nicole, and Hannah- I think this is the single best grab twist and pull movie our site has ever produced! Simply put, the girls are absolutely GTP-crazed. There aren't girls anywhere who enjoy ballbusting more than Nadia and Crystal, and the power of Grab Twist and Pull is clearly their favorite. If you watch this and think the girls are getting insanely horny doing this- well you're right on point! Of course, some knees, kicks, and punches are thrown in for good measure. The girls could simply not be any more sexy as they have the time of their lives with the GTP. Ballbusting fans- this isn't acting, this is the real deal! Once again, check it out at www.c4s.com/31931 (http://www.c4s.com/31931).

Finally, for those who haven't checked out the one year anniversary highlight video at the clothed site, be sure to: www.c4s.com/30210 (http://www.c4s.com/30210). This clip has all the best kicks and knees and most twisted dialogue from all of your favorite BB Legends hotties!

mick_sl8ter
05-07-2010, 08:42 AM
I loved the title of this post.
But to be honest almost all previous productions were NOT to my liking.

I am sure other people might like it, but not me.

Su0
05-07-2010, 11:50 AM

Atleast they have previews so you can check them. :) I think this is one of the best sites, good looking girls, eager to bust hard. Okay, some of their stuff has been a bit silly, but only in a funny way.

Though I must say, a site like that can't go forever with with just kick/knee/grab stuff even if they are doing it hard and nice. Something more creative could be nice, like girls tieing a rope around balls and have some sort of pulling contest. Heh dunno, but new ideas could make it stay fresh.

Thumper
05-07-2010, 01:32 PM
I agree the ladies are cute, sexy in that they seem to like busting. Problem with this site its supposed to be about ball busting and you never see the bust i.e. balls in clear view and action captured, this never seems to happen. The dude is almost always turned away from the camera ya never get to see the connect. Kinda lame given the subject and intent of a site of this nature don't ya think ?

ctruj003
05-07-2010, 06:01 PM
agreeed

show sumtin, grabing wrap the fingers around

bbisfun
05-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Mick you are out of your freaking mind, BB Legends has the best looking girls and they genuinely seem to love busting the guy. Nobody else is even close to his lineup! it can't even be seriously debated. BB Legends don't listen to any of these guys just keep up the good work bro!

Ballbusting Legends
05-08-2010, 03:30 AM
Atleast they have previews so you can check them. :) I think this is one of the best sites, good looking girls, eager to bust hard. Okay, some of their stuff has been a bit silly, but only in a funny way.

Though I must say, a site like that can't go forever with with just kick/knee/grab stuff even if they are doing it hard and nice. Something more creative could be nice, like girls tieing a rope around balls and have some sort of pulling contest. Heh dunno, but new ideas could make it stay fresh.

Thanks for the kind words about the site Suo! I like to think that we have the best looking crew of girls- and moreover I am 100% certain that we have the most eager crew of ballbusters ever assembled. I am all for keeping it fresh....by all means, if you have ideas for a video please do email me. ballbustinggirls1@gmail.com or shoot me a pm- I absolutely will always consider any fan-submitted ideas.

Ballbusting Legends
05-08-2010, 03:37 AM
I agree the ladies are cute, sexy in that they seem to like busting. Problem with this site its supposed to be about ball busting and you never see the bust i.e. balls in clear view and action captured, this never seems to happen. The dude is almost always turned away from the camera ya never get to see the connect. Kinda lame given the subject and intent of a site of this nature don't ya think ?

Thanks for the input. Man I could talk forever about how tricky camera angle and distance is. I personally think that we get a pretty good angle of the bust by shooting from the side view. Now, if you filmed facing the guy (from behind the girl) you could obviously get a much better view of the actual impact, but if you do that, now you can't see the girl or her reactions, and to me, what is the point of having a beautiful enthusiastic 18 year old ballbuster if you can't actually SEE her? If it comes down to seeing the girl or seeing the naked guy, to me that's an easy call. With the side view we try to see both. However, I DO think that we could mix it up a little and perhaps for part of the shoot film facing the guy (problem is, if you change the camera view too much it gets disorienting).

I think that one thing that might help get a better view of the "connect" would be to film from a closer distance more often....you also get the added benefit of seeing the pretty girl up close and personal better. But there again, when you do, you can lose part of the effect of their beautiful figure kicking.....

Ballbusting Legends
05-08-2010, 03:42 AM

It's all good Mick. Our style is kinda different from a lot of the other ballbusting sites- whereas they are more "stern" with their dominatrix gear and equipment, our style is more (hot) girl next door who is having a blast kicking balls, less angry more fun. Still brutal- but brutal because they genuinely like to see a guy with his balls smashed, not just because all men are worthless or something to that effect that seems phony to me as they prepare for the strap-on to be done next. Not everybody is going to want that style- but obviously somebody likes our videos since out of more than 100 ballbusting stores we are currently #2 on C4S despite the fact that we are split up into two stores (clothed and nude), if we had all videos in a single store I am sure we'd be #1. But just as some of the other stores with a different style do zero for me, I'm sure our "take" on ballbusting doesn't quite make it for some either.....not that our style or their style is better, just different.

Ballbusting Legends
05-08-2010, 03:44 AM
agreeed

show sumtin, grabing wrap the fingers around

Let me assure you that in this film plenty is shown...our camera girl Amber did an awesome job of really getting up close and getting the girls reactions and the actually grabbing at the same time. That's one nice thing about the GTP clips is that they are much easier to film than the regular ball-kicking clips because the action is in a much smaller area.

Ballbusting Legends
05-08-2010, 03:46 AM
Mick you are out of your freaking mind, BB Legends has the best looking girls and they genuinely seem to love busting the guy. Nobody else is even close to his lineup! it can't even be seriously debated. BB Legends don't listen to any of these guys just keep up the good work bro!

Lol thank you BBisfun, glad you like the site! But seriously, always looking for feedback positive or negative, and negative can be the best kind because it lets you know what you can improve upon.

Bobber
05-08-2010, 08:43 AM
Well having anything down there isnt my cup of tea.....to each thier own though.:)