PDA

View Full Version : Exactly where else do you enjoy pain?

Alec Anaconda
05-11-2010, 04:26 AM
Apart from the obvious, for a ballbusting forum, what other parts of your body give you erotic sensations when hurt?

Alec Anaconda

squeezemyballsplease
05-11-2010, 09:58 AM
For me its the nipples, squeezed and worked by the soft hands and fingers of a lovely lady.

Bloke
05-12-2010, 01:26 AM
I'm afriad for me it is only the obvious - penis and testicles.

khar50
05-12-2010, 02:35 AM
only the balls for me.

sicko666
05-12-2010, 07:09 AM
scratched back,ass,bitten all over,anywhere basically but its the sensation of pain quickly followed by the soft touch of a female,not pain just for pains sake!

sigmadm
05-12-2010, 08:51 AM
The erotic part is that it's up to the person that has decided you should be in pain to decide we she wants to apply it and how much she wants you to receive

Ketchupman
05-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Only the balls

Alec Anaconda
05-12-2010, 01:57 PM
Bloke: I'm afraid for me it is only the obvious - penis and testicles.

There are many parts to a cock, some being more sensitive than others are.
Are there any areas you prefer?

I like a good tip of tongue whipping in my cock's eye and across the little piece of skin that leads from it.

Sigmadm: The erotic part is that it's up to the person that has decided you should be in pain to decide we she wants to apply it and how much she wants you to receive

What if she wanted to give you chronic toothache?
Would that be okay?

Alec Anaconda

addamms
05-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Actually a quick slap on my erection even with no testicular contact always makes me wince, but I bounce back for more.

EricaBB
05-12-2010, 10:32 PM
Idk if it's safe to say it here, but I like to be lightly kicked in the vagina, and I enjoy mild blows to the breasts.

dark_herc
05-13-2010, 01:37 AM
I think its safe to say that here. I personally think its cool for all of us to be able to talk about our general fetish of pain here whether its balls, breast, cock, ect. Just a question if you don't mind. My girlfriend likes to get slapped with a medium force in the vagina, and i have asked her what its like before but her answers are kinda vague. Could you describe it in your own words if its not too much trouble?

Selftailer
05-13-2010, 03:47 AM
... well, balls of course :), than...
... nuts ...
... testes...
:D

EricaBB
05-13-2010, 06:12 PM
I think its safe to say that here. I personally think its cool for all of us to be able to talk about our general fetish of pain here whether its balls, breast, cock, ect. Just a question if you don't mind. My girlfriend likes to get slapped with a medium force in the vagina, and i have asked her what its like before but her answers are kinda vague. Could you describe it in your own words if its not too much trouble?

Just as well as guys explain nut pain... it makes no sense. To me, it's like any other pain, only more sensitive, along with a sexual reaction due to contact with the sexual organ.

Richter
05-13-2010, 10:19 PM
I like all pain. My wife and I will take to the boxing ring with the arrangement that I'm not defending myself or attacking. But I can do that with other guys in a non sexual way too. I'm very good with pain.

Alec Anaconda
05-15-2010, 02:21 PM
Does anyone else get pleasure from heavy pressure on his penis-root?

I find this arousing, especially when combined with ball pressure.

She applies this using the crook of her arm or crook of her leg.

Alec Anaconda

Ketchupman
05-15-2010, 03:18 PM
Does anyone else get pleasure from heavy pressure on his penis-root?

I find this arousing, especially when combined with ball pressure.

She applies this using the crook of her arm or crook of her leg.

Alec Anaconda

Well, I think it's erousing as well :)

Alec Anaconda
05-17-2010, 01:44 PM
Any more ideas, please?

Alec Anaconda

moosh
05-17-2010, 02:43 PM
Already been said, but I like scratching / nails digging in to back. Same thing to thighs, but there I also like slapping / general hitting.

I'm curious about trying face slapping.

Alec Anaconda
05-20-2010, 12:27 PM
A big thank you to everybody who has contributed so far!

Moosh: I'm curious about trying face slapping.

I’ve heard that some men like a hard slap across the face when they ejaculate.
The woman who told me this, while she was working on my balls, offered to do this to me.
However, I asked her slap my balls instead when I came.
Although this was a unique experience, I’ve often wondered what a hard slap across the face when shooting would feel like.

Alec Anaconda

crushee
05-22-2010, 08:33 AM
Hi all,

For me, pain in the tits is a great rush!
I used to have sm relations with a lady who, apart from squeezing my balls bare hands (she is heavily muscled and, as a tennis player, has a tremendous grip), often strongly enough for me to pass out, loved pinching my tits with all her might, turning them while she squeezed...
That action always excited me a lot, bringing me fully hard in no time after three heavy ejaculations...

lisbonballs
05-22-2010, 06:16 PM
i like to be kicked in the butt with pointed shoes.
face slapping it's not my style...i prefer balls slapping.
and i don't say now to an erotic whip over my body.

bigben53
05-23-2010, 12:18 PM
My balls especially, when a woman will tie them up separately with rubber bands, then create tension with rope or longer bands pulling them...that makes my cock HARD for her to do anything:)...needles, ice picks, knives, and gun play:wooow

I also enjoy water pressure torture, warm jets spraying my nipples, cock and balls simultaneously, and even better if with pulsating jets!!!!!

Ben

poolman2
05-24-2010, 12:39 AM
My wife has taken to slapping me in the face with her foot. I find extremely erotic. However I don't think it is related to pain. That is mild. I think it is a combination of my foot fetish, and submissive masochism that lead to an enjoyment of humiliation and degradation. :wooow

poolman2

Alec Anaconda
06-07-2010, 12:27 PM
I enjoy attention to my frenulum (frenulum of prepuce of penis to be precise).

I love it when she works this little band of tissue between her thumb and forefinger, especially when working my balls with her other hand.

I also enjoy a good frenulum tongue whipping.

Just in case someone doesn’t know where to find it, it’s number 6 on the diagram right top:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum_of_prepuce_of_penis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum_of_prepuce_of_penis)

Alec Anaconda

Arcane
06-08-2010, 03:31 AM
my neck. i love it when a girl slowly bends over and sinks her teeth in to the side of my neck while riding me! it feels amazing

Alec Anaconda
06-09-2010, 07:14 AM
There’s nothing like a good neck lock, with her on top squeezing the sides of my neck using the inside of her arm, and her knee repeatedly slamming into my balls.

Alec Anaconda

raoel
06-18-2010, 05:29 PM
I also get erotic sensations from nipple play and nipple pain.
Beside that (and ballbusting) I enjoy the pain from a hard wipping

experiment
06-21-2010, 10:46 AM
As others have mentioned, in addition to the pain to the balls for arousal, the nipples are also a favorite spot to have stimulated. It can initailly be rubbing and light scratching followed by a little more pinching and pulling. Butt whipping can for some reason also cause arousal. Perhaps all is due to desires to be dominated by a female.