PDA

View Full Version : Anyone into ballbusting WITHOUT ********** fantasies?

Bloke
05-12-2010, 01:21 AM
I love ballbusting; it is my main fetish alongside feet but the idea of ********** really scares me. Is anyone else the same? I love having pain caused to my testicles but the idea of losing them does not appeal. Also, from a sadist's point of view, surely no balls means no more pain, hence not that fun!

:)

bustedm
05-12-2010, 02:15 AM
I'm into ballbusting and not **********. I sort of get why it's interesting to some people, but the two fetishes aren't the same thing at all.

khar50
05-12-2010, 02:33 AM
yeah, I like the ball busting side of things. ********** just seems weird to me.

CBTFanAR
05-12-2010, 03:43 AM
Same here - into ballbusting, but no use for ********** fantasies. Fine for others, but they do nothing for me.

uspsfanalan
05-12-2010, 06:45 AM
I really don't care to see or read any of the ********** pics or posts. I'm into the ballbusting clips though. Unfortunately on some sites, ballbusting gets mixed with CBT. I saw one clip where the dom shoved a metal piece down his urethra, that was nasty. I closed that out, but not quick enough. Not into bloody clips either.

sicko666
05-12-2010, 07:05 AM
I am into ********** fantasies ( notice to word "Fantasies"!!! ), well actually Penectomy fantasies really, so theres a target for her & a totally maddening desire but no way of pleaseing oneself for me.So why have i posted here? Well i love ballbusting too, i never understand why the two have to be so separate to some, i love anything with a femdom torturing genitials (lol except with needles i have a phobia about them!! )

Karnage
05-12-2010, 10:46 AM
I totally agree with this :) when i first found this forum i thought 'great, fantastic, free ballbusting...woop' :P
But **********...as previously stated, ends the threat ;)
Also pussy envy...seen that about too :/ cant stand that...

killamcbills
05-12-2010, 12:16 PM
never sought out **********. it's more a tangent that seems to come along w/ certain companies. to each his own, though.

skipperbob
05-12-2010, 12:49 PM
********** has no interest for me. Just ball busting and feet and I'm happy!:D

Ketchupman
05-12-2010, 01:00 PM
I like the ballbusting part a lot but when I heard(read) that there are people who wants to be *********, not me! I want to keep them!

Alec Anaconda
05-12-2010, 02:02 PM
I hate ********** / ball-destruction stories, especially where the assailant suffers no consequences and the victim seems almost unconcerned.

Alec Anaconda

addamms
05-12-2010, 03:48 PM
The ********** fantasy has always struck me as a separate fantasy from ballbusting. When the 2 are combined it becomes a one-time revenge or destruction scene. From the Lady's standpoint how is she going to get her amusement if her slave is no longer motivated by desire and no longer fears the bust?

Deviantadventures
05-12-2010, 04:53 PM
I think most people who are into a ********** fetish are also very into regular ballbusting. I have a few of my scenes on my yuvutu page. I really enjoy the harder busting/croping/flogging play scenes.

jd131
05-12-2010, 10:40 PM
I'm not into ********** or feet. Don't care for hardcore CBT either

darkwing
05-16-2010, 12:12 AM
********** amounts to mutilation. That is not something desired.Once something is messed up, it can never be experienced the same way again. Good ballbustingwithout permanent damage is preferable.

gary198
05-16-2010, 04:52 AM
[quote=Deviantadventures;78748]I think most people who are into a ********** fetish are also very into regular ballbusting.

Never been into **********. Without balls there can be no ballbusting. Kind of defeats the purpose.

blkpatent
05-16-2010, 01:28 PM
I'm into ball KICKING. Not ********** or anything else. Just pretty feet and shoes kicking balls.

exstudent
05-17-2010, 08:56 PM
I'm not into ********** ! I love having balls. It's too much fun to loose them. Ballbusting yes!

Nadzilla
05-17-2010, 11:26 PM
I've never even dreamed of ********** someone - I don't find that sexy at all. Just let me kick you in the balls and that be the end of it.

aaaan2000
05-18-2010, 09:13 AM
yeah ********** is a no no

poolman2
05-20-2010, 06:06 PM
I like the mild to moderate forms of CBT. You know, the things you can do over and over and over again, always with lots of pain, submission, and humiliation, but no real permanent damage. For instance, ballbusting is my favorite. We also indulge in some other activities related to my fetish for women's feet. But always, everything survives so that we can have the same fun over again later.

Perhaps I'm speculating, but I suspect this forum is experiencing a correlation of behaviors as to **********: the more kinky and extreme the fetish, the more threads, the more posts, and the more intense the posts on it. I suspect it's all out of proportion to the number of people interested.

********** seems to be a common fantasy. But it's a one-time only experience. If its enthusiasts actually did it, they wouldn't have anything left for future fantasies.

As for me, I'll continue doing the repeatable activities with my wife that I can enjoy the rest of my life. :jumpsmile

Incidentally, if you do your CBT with your wife, and something does go wrong, you never have to explain anything to anybody. :)

poolman2

pi0101x
06-21-2010, 05:58 PM
I love ballbusting; it is my main fetish alongside feet but the idea of ********** really scares me. Is anyone else the same? I love having pain caused to my testicles but the idea of losing them does not appeal. Also, from a sadist's point of view, surely no balls means no more pain, hence not that fun!

:)

Agreed. A good BB or ball squeeze is cool, anymore can be overkill.

Mythical Pain
06-21-2010, 09:11 PM

I'm much the same way. I've a huge thing for ballbusting in general. I love the idea of woman hurting and overpowering men by kicking/kneeing/squeezing/etc their balls.

But I'm not at all into the idea of losing them.

Now, I like the idea of females threatening to remove them, but I'd never actually want them to do it! Lol.

Xelnaga
06-22-2010, 10:43 AM
I'm not into **********, feet, or heavy CBT. I was almost starting to wonder if I was the only one who wasn't.

Alec Anaconda
06-22-2010, 12:57 PM
Poolman2: Incidentally, if you do your CBT with your wife, and something does go wrong, you never have to explain anything to anybody.

Except for the inquisitive medical profession!

- - -

More seriously, I hate even the thought of ********** or penectomy; testicular destruction leaves me cold.

However, good luck to those who enjoy these fantasies, as I can’t abide censorship.

In life, I like my CBT etc as mild to medium.
If I still feel the effects after 24 hours, I know I have gone too far.

My only fully clothed bust (that I remember) went badly wrong, and took months to heal.

I’ve also had bruising that lasted for weeks.

When I write fiction, I allow my characters to suffer a little more, but still keep the action near to my own experiences.

Alec Anaconda

poolman2
06-22-2010, 06:40 PM
Alec,

I think I'd rather explain a sexual injury a hundred times to health care providers than once to my wife if she weren't involved in it. LOL

Regards,

poolman2

Alec Anaconda
06-23-2010, 01:53 PM
Mr Poolman2,

Been there and even re-grown the pubes to hide the bruises.

There a very few advantage for choosing to write as a hobby.

All I can think of is that it helps develop the imagination and art of realistic story telling.

Alec Anaconda