PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in an Action BB play by post role-playing game?

ogion
05-23-2010, 08:37 AM
You create your heroine, in the style of BB Action legends such as Cinthya Rothrock, Kathy Long and Karen Sheperd, etc. I'll create the world around your beautiful and deadly Amazon and introduce the NPCs that will suffer her BB skills.
It would be like an interactive BB story. You'll control the female lead and I'll control the bad guys and dangerous situations she will be facing. Using a very simple resolution system and mostly just writing whatever we think it’d look cool in a BB Action Movie.

donkeyfish
05-23-2010, 06:29 PM
I think I speak for everyone when I say:

...what?

Youthmane
05-23-2010, 08:41 PM
I think I speak for everyone when I say:

What ?

I've heard of BB Roleplaying, but have no clue what you are talking about.
I am with Donkeyfish on this

What ? :confused:

megahero
05-23-2010, 09:50 PM
i think what he is trying to say is, if you come up with a badass hot chick to do some busting, he will write a story staring her, letting you add input as to what kind of busting you want her to do and he will just add the rest of the details as he writes the story

ogion
05-24-2010, 07:54 AM
Sorry, I should have made a clearer explanation for non-nerd people XD.

I did not want to use the example of Dungeons & Dragons, because I thought it would sound sillier than I intended. But it would be something like that:
I’d be the Dungeon Master, and instead of a fantasy world, the adventure would take place in the world of Action Movies. And instead of playing an elf, dwarf, etc, the player would be a hot BB Action Heroine that would fight a criminal organization of some sort.
I would control the world around her and the other characters, the player would control her. It would be like a mixture between a BB cooperative story and a Role playing Game.

Megahero, you almost got it. But I won’t ask the player to describe what kind of busting he wants the character to do. He would have to describe it himself, as if he were writing a BB story. I’d describe the dangerous situations the character will face, the bad guys that will try to harm her and how they’ll try to do it.