PDA

View Full Version : ballpopper

unbusted(sadly)
05-23-2010, 01:11 PM
This story is based on a member of the femdom site. I did speak to her privately and I asked her to bust my eggs she did not live in england ad she has not spoke to me since so I will write what I thought she would do to my balls. So ballpopper if you read this let me know what you think.

unbusted(sadly) was looking for a lady to bust his balls, he joined femdom and was looking through the threads and came across ballpopper.
I then sent her a message asking whether she had popped any balls.
she replied to me I will bust yours, so I told her where I lived she then informed me that she would be flying over to scramble my eggs.

Two weeks passed and I heard nothing from ballpopper.
it was a saturday and my family had gone out for the day. I was left alone.
At about 12am the door bell rang, I was not expecting any one so I slowly walked to the back door opened it and then opened the back gate.
To my surprise I was greeted by absolutely georgeus lady "are you unbusted(sadly)?
yes I mumbled slowly
She then kneed me in the balls and dragged me into the house.
"you wanted your eggs busted and I am here to do it" the pain was unbearable my balls felt like they were on fire. ballpopper shut the gate and then the back door.
"NOW BOY ARE YOU READY TO EXPERIENCE THE WORST PAIN EVER?"
I did not answer as the pain started to fade I slowly got to my feet.
"So how did you find the knee?" she asked
Devastating I replied

"now get your balls out"
I took of my clothes and as soon as my balls where exsposed I felt ballpoppers hand wrap round them she squeezed, my balls tried to escape but her grip was absolutely tight. My eyes rolled around in my head after about five minutes I felt my balls begin to lose shape she was laughing at my pain and there was fuck all I could do about it.
I grew short of breath I thought my balls where going to pop any second then she let go.
I clutched my nuts and curled up in a ball.
"It is ok honey I wont pop them just yet" she smiled

Well my balls took 10mins to recover. as I got to my feet ballpopper took of her clothes she had a well tonned body big tits and an arse that could crack wall nuts.
She told me to lay on the floor and say goodbye to my balls
" I have been sent to close down your custard factory total destruction, now feed those balls into my bum"
I did as she said as she pulled her arse cheeks apart I reluctantly feed her my balls. To my suprise as they started to slide in she let go of her bum cheeks and they slammed shut sucking my balls in the rest of the way.

The pain in my balls was absolutely dire she clenched her cheeks together "oh god please stop" I pleaded.

"I will when I have turned your balls to paste" she replied

As she clenched and unclenched I felt my self begin to pass out. ballpopper looked back and spun around twisting my balls around in her arse " I dont think so sweetheart" she says and she clenched her cheeks together one last time and my balls just gave way and cum shot all over her back.
She kept me awake and got up and my busted nuts slipped out of her lovely bum, she felt the sack and was happy with the destruction of my balls.

"I do hope we can still be forum buddys but you will need to change your name cos now you are permanently busted honey" she put her clothes on and then practiced some martial arts on me and left me on the floor to recover.
Ballpopper left to go back home. Probrably to destroy some one elses nuts.

not much detail but what do you think?? this session did not happen but I wish it did. unbusted(sadly)

Alec Anaconda
05-23-2010, 02:01 PM
Might I suggest, Mr Sadly Unbusted, that you learn to walk before you try running?

You never know, but after some kind woman treats you to a little real ball pain, you might not like it.

Is English your native tongue?
If so, please put a little more effort into learning to use it.

Alec Anaconda

unbusted(sadly)
05-23-2010, 02:20 PM
YES english is my native language.
The story is made up. I have spoke to ballpopper and told her that I might write a short story involving her.

I wrote it of the top of my head like my other stuff, and for you info I am arranging to have my nuts busted by a femdom to see what it is like and also attending a literacy class.
You people want story's and I try to write them but I just get some one moaning or writing a reply like yours.
What ever it meant you are entitled to your opinion.
but your reply stunk of hypocracy.

Takethemboth
05-23-2010, 07:18 PM
Is English your native tongue?
If so, please put a little more effort into learning to use it.

Alec Anaconda

You know i didn't particularly like the story either, but I'm no writer, and couldn't offer any constructive criticism like you could.

What i do think though is if your hoping to sell your work to people on this forum, you might do a better job of hiding your contempt, I'd certainly think twice before buying from you.

Sockmess
05-24-2010, 03:31 AM
Don't worry about Alex. He just doesn't like the subject matter. Me being someone who likes to read about testicle destruction though, you can do better. I know this was a quick story for you but I want to see better samaples, more descriptive before I pay for the real thing. There are some good authors in the subject, with caligula being one of the best. Keep it up unbusted

megahero
05-24-2010, 07:20 AM
Don't worry about Alex. He just doesn't like the subject matter. Me being someone who likes to read about testicle destruction though, you can do better. I know this was a quick story for you but I want to see better samaples, more descriptive before I pay for the real thing. There are some good authors in the subject, with caligula being one of the best. Keep it up unbusted

agreed. the 2 best ways to get better at writing stories is to write the stories, or to read some well done stories.

the best part about reading other people's stories is that they can get pretty focused, like the busting with the ass that you described.

just search around and read up some. dont get discouraged, every little piece of feedback you get will help you in the long run

Alec Anaconda
05-24-2010, 09:15 AM
I have to agree that my post was unnecessarily harsh and badly worded.
Sorry, Unbusted.

However, I know that you can produce work of much higher quality.
If I thought otherwise, I would not bother taking the time to post.
I think you have more potential than you credit yourself.
Only you can decide if you want to develop or not.

I wrote it of the top of my head
It can be fun, for the writer, to let the story just flow out, as though one is speaking aloud.
For the reader, it’s better to see a tidier version.
You could use Word to find many of your mistakes, then copy and paste via Notepad.
But I’m sure you could see many just by rereading what you have written.
Again, you decide.

Attending a literacy class
That is excellent.

I stated, “That you learn to walk before you try running.”
You have chosen an exceptionally difficult subset as your specialty.
I would have a lot of trouble producing a convincing story on total testicular destruction, for this horrific emotional and physical trauma is outside of my experience.

A think you would do better writing about sensations you can feel, even if have to do them to yourself.
Once more, you decide.

I am arranging to have my nuts busted by a femdom
Don’t do this, unless it’s what you really want to do!

----------------------

Takethemboth:What i do think though is if your hoping to sell your work to people on this forum, you might do a better job of hiding your contempt

Very few people from this forum buy my books, less than one a month.
I’m here because I enjoy it.
It’s so easy to post,
“Thank you for another fine story!” but I want my praise to remain meaningful.

No contempt intended.

----------------------

Sockmess: Don't worry about Alex. He just doesn't like the subject matter.

My name is ALEC.
You’re correct; I don’t enjoy this subject, especially when the repercussions are ignored.
However, as the climatic termination of a long erotic novel, I’ll accept it in full traumatic detail.

----------------------

megahero: the best part about reading other people's stories is that they can get pretty focused, like the busting with the ass that you described.

The arse busting was an excellent idea.

megahero:just search around and read up some. dont get discouraged, every little piece of feedback you get will help you in the long run

Good advice!

Alec Anaconda

poolman2
05-25-2010, 01:50 AM
unbusted(sadly),

I recommend that you take classes in both creative and expository writing. Also classes in English literature will be both helpful and enjoyable. They will all be of tremendous help in pursuing your goal of becoming a better writer.

Incidentally, I thought I was a good writer when I entered college. I earned good grades and received much approval on my work. Then came my senior year and I had to take a required course in advanced composition. It was required of everyone in my college to graduate. Every professor in the English department had to teach in the program. I drew a new assistant professor who was extremely demanding of us. She expected nothing short of excellence in expression, analysis, organization, persuasiveness, and downright felicity. She was also an absolute babe: a little taller than average, slender, blond, blue eyes, breasts that gave lots of new shape to her jacket, legs that went on forever, and a lilting southern accent. I would have readily given my left testicle for one night with her. Suffice it to say, I was well motivated to do my best in her class. Anyway I greatly improved my writing under her. I was also amazed at what I learned that I did not know about writing.

Good luck,

poolman2

unbusted(sadly)
05-25-2010, 03:59 PM
I have read all of your posts and will answer them later in the week.