PDA

View Full Version : unbusted(sadly)

unbusted(sadly)
05-23-2010, 03:48 PM
OK people I am sorry that some of my stories are not to your liking.
I am not a qualified writer, like I have said before I write from experience. NO I have not had my balls busted so I just guess what it is like, but I have seen a lot of women bust balls I have asked women to bust them but they always say no.
I appreciate that my work is not in great detail but I live with my nan and grandad and so they do not find out about what I do on the internet I have to quickly write my stories, ballpopper was of the top of my head and made up but I have spoken to the member ballpopper privately.
so this will please some of you after the bank holiday I will no longer post anything. I did not realise this site was for people who have had their balls busted only, please do not get me wrong I would love to meet a lady who was into ballbusting and have fun with her sharing ideas.

My ideal job would be one of those guys who get their ball busted in videos or make the videos.

but just to finish I did have an idea for a ballbusting magazine, what do you think of that.
for those of you who are not bothered by my work and have given positive replies thank you.

so after bank holiday monday it will be good bye from me.
after the bank holiday if the administrators wish to remove my posts then they can but please not until the june the 2nd thank you.

BBfun
05-24-2010, 07:39 PM
So you can't take your time writing stories because your nan and grandad will find out, but you somehow will be able to find the time for a ballbusting magazine! Are you planning to kill them or something? :D

Anymous1
05-24-2010, 09:57 PM
Hey unbusted(sadly)

Although I can not speak for everyone on this forum and although I have no idea what emails or messages you have received, I would bet that most people would not wish that you discontinue writing ballbusting stories. I personally think that you should continue writing stories, assuming you still want to.

There are always going to be people that do not like your stories or would prefer that you write something different but ultimately what is important is that you do what you like to do. I am sure that there are plenty of people that have enjoyed your stories and I bet that even those that didn't really like your stories still probably would like to see you continue writing.

Also just because you have not had any personal experience with bb, doesn't mean that you can not write good stories. A good imagination and good writing skills are far more important than personal experience when it comes to writing bb stories or any story if you ask me.

To sum things up I think you should continue writing, if that is what you want to do. Ignore the insults or negative comments of others.

:):):):):)

unbusted(sadly)
05-25-2010, 03:46 PM
So you can't take your time writing stories because your nan and grandad will find out, but you somehow will be able to find the time for a ballbusting magazine! Are you planning to kill them or something? :D

No I am not planning on killing my nan and grandad. What I meant was that when ever I do anything one tends to tell other people what I am doing. In other words my business becomes other peoples business.
When I decide to do anything everyone has got to know, when I say it has nothing to do with them they get a bit stroppy, then sometimes there is an argument but if they do something then I find out and mention it I am told most of the time to mind my own business.
The ballbusting magazine was just an idea I have I did not say that I was going to do it.
to finish this is my fetish and I do not wish them to know about it.
When I am in the house on my own then I do take my time writing, take a look at my other work and you will see what I mean.

unbusted(sadly)
05-25-2010, 03:52 PM
Hey unbusted(sadly)

Although I can not speak for everyone on this forum and although I have no idea what emails or messages you have received, I would bet that most people would not wish that you discontinue writing ballbusting stories. I personally think that you should continue writing stories, assuming you still want to.

There are always going to be people that do not like your stories or would prefer that you write something different but ultimately what is important is that you do what you like to do. I am sure that there are plenty of people that have enjoyed your stories and I bet that even those that didn't really like your stories still probably would like to see you continue writing.

Also just because you have not had any personal experience with bb, doesn't mean that you can not write good stories. A good imagination and good writing skills are far more important than personal experience when it comes to writing bb stories or any story if you ask me.

To sum things up I think you should continue writing, if that is what you want to do. Ignore the insults or negative comments of others.

:):):):):)

Thank you anonymous.
I am use to the crap I sometimes get. I have had it nearly all my life, I am going to submit three more stories two I have been asked to write, one I have got written down ready to copy.

thanks again, unbustad(sadly)

Anymous1
05-25-2010, 08:50 PM
That's great unbusted(sadly)!!!! I am glad that you have decided to continue writing because I would hate to see someone abandon what they enjoy doing due to the negativity of others. It is also great that you have decided to write stories based upon the requests of others because very few bb writers do that (in my experience).

I also wanted to say that it was not a mistake on my part when I created my user name that I chose anymous1 as opposed to anonymous1. I am not saying that you or anyone in particular accused me of making a spelling error but I just wanted to clear that up in case other people thought that.

Thanks for deciding to continue to write bb stories on this forum.

:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u: