PDA

View Full Version : unbusted(sadly)

unbusted(sadly)
05-23-2010, 03:49 PM
OK people I am sorry that some of my stories are not to your liking.
I am not a qualified writer, like I have said before I write from experience. NO I have not had my balls busted so I just guess what it is like, but I have seen a lot of women bust balls I have asked women to bust them but they always say no.
I appreciate that my work is not in great detail but I live with my nan and grandad and so they do not find out about what I do on the internet I have to quickly write my stories, ballpopper was of the top of my head and made up but I have spoken to the member ballpopper privately.
so this will please some of you after the bank holiday I will no longer post anything. I did not realise this site was for people who have had their balls busted only, please do not get me wrong I would love to meet a lady who was into ballbusting and have fun with her sharing ideas.

My ideal job would be one of those guys who get their ball busted in videos or make the videos.

but just to finish I did have an idea for a ballbusting magazine, what do you think of that.
for those of you who are not bothered by my work and have given positive replies thank you.

so after bank holiday monday it will be good bye from me.
after the bank holiday if the administrators wish to remove my posts then they can but please not until the june the 2nd thank you.

ps
I can take criticism

Alec Anaconda
05-24-2010, 12:42 PM
If you look at
http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9238
you will find my apology and plenty of people routing for you!

I don’t want you to go.

I don’t think anybody wants you to go.

So stay awhile, put your feet up and make yourself at home.

Alec Anaconda

unbusted(sadly)
05-25-2010, 04:24 PM
I have read your apology.
I just find it hard to write a detailed story when people can look over my shoulder at anytime, like I have said before in other posts I write whatever comes into my head but I try to draught it, I find it hard to put pen to paper.
when I am on the computer it just flows.

YES my build up and detail needs work but it takes me years to learn new stuff I have only just started writing the past four/five years.

This is what I like to do. I also have started to write scripts for tv/film none are finished yet, I handed two samples to my tutor today and she is going to take a look what they are like so far.

I may have over reacted but I get lots of negativity in my personal life, so if I think some one is being unfair I will say it.

I do take on board what people post and I have read a lot of other bb busting stories, on this site and on others such as caligula, valkyrie and ballbuster katherine.

I will be posting three more stories.

The femdom I am arranging to see is not going to ******** me just kick, knee, punch and slap me in the balls that sort of stuff and a bit of roll play.

I am holding no grudges but if you post something yourself and I myself do not like it my reply is truely professional not spitfull or vengefull, I just wanted to make that clear.

I hope this reply was ok.

unbusted(sadly)