PDA

View Full Version : İf you Fight With a Guy What Will Be Your First Target ?

authomatic114
05-24-2010, 05:17 AM
İf you Fight With a Guy you hit kick or punch where

which organ is your first target

for example if ı fight with aguy ofcourse ı kick the tecticles first

SupaCanibizz
05-24-2010, 10:15 PM
Face.
As much as I like the fantasy of the whole thing, in a fight giving a guy a beating to the face is far more effective than anything else. A kick to the balls will most likely result in huge amounts of adrenaline which will make it so that he doesn't really feel that ache until after the fight. You also leave yourself exposed by going for his private parts.

His face, on the other hand, will stun him due to the brain being there. The Jaw and the nose are also incredibly weak and will cause a ton of pain that even adrenaline will not be able to cover up.

But of course, balls :)

Nadzilla
05-25-2010, 12:13 AM
I agree with you SupaCanibizz, I go for the face first. And then if I have hit him hard enough - balls. This way he won't be getting up for awhile, lol.

One from the Vaults
05-25-2010, 12:52 AM
Personally, I'm all about the liver. Most people don't see it coming or know how to protect against it. Palm strike to the liver, hit as hard as possible, and then choose next target based on what he does next, but likely go for the throat or face. Possibly take him down and put him a choke hold or shoulder lock if he crumples significantly. Go for the nuts if he's doing a good job of defending his face but doesn't seem too fast on his feet. There's this one drill I train that has you doing a spear fist strike in one direction and then reaching behind with the other hand and grabbing the balls of an opponent behind you, twisting and pulling in while pivoting the body and transitioning into a finger strike to the throat, using the momentum of the pivot and the pull, and counting on his guard to have dropped to get your hand off his balls. While it might hurt the balls, the point is more the surprise of it opening him up for a throat shot.

megahero
05-25-2010, 07:09 AM
i guess it all depends on the situation. if we are squared off against each other, but i dont mind doing cheap shots, the first thing i would do is throw an eye gouge out there, they are hard to block and leave pretty much every option open to you after that

Galaxyife
05-25-2010, 08:42 PM
Well, most likely if I am in a situation where fists are going to be thrown, then they are getting shot. BUT....if that's not possible then I am going for one of two things...the knee or the throat...both if able. Both are going to stop most perps in their tracks pretty quick. Of course, this is with the appropriate training.

juggalosnyder
05-25-2010, 09:33 PM
Obvious troll is obvious. That question disnt quite go the way you wanted it, did it now?

kickme000
05-25-2010, 10:03 PM
Obvious troll is obvious. That question disnt quite go the way you wanted it, did it now?

Yes, I can't believe the thread has gotten as many responses as it has.

joojoo
05-26-2010, 11:58 AM
I don't fight anymore,but when I was a kid (around 14-16) I tend to get involve in alot of fights at schools mostly because of bullying etc,and since I was slim and not that taugh I always used to go for balls.(and sometimes punch in nech or nose).very effective.

I also remember at one occasion there was this kid I disliked,alot more powerfull than me so once I saw other kids fighting with him and they were bending him,so I just kicked him as hard as I could in the balls from behind.he never knew who hit him lol.

I have also hit girls in cunt on a few occasions (mean girls).tbh it was effective as hitting some guy in balls.they react just as they had balls.(pain,holding the area,bending,screaming)..

EricaBB
05-27-2010, 01:30 PM
I go for the balls for fun, but wouldnt use them as my only attack in a fight

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/unsuccessful-troll.thumbnail.jpg

Dix
05-30-2010, 09:30 AM
Actually, unless the attacker is drunk or incredibly dumb, it is better to target the face or somewhere else first. Another question which is more relevant is what do you target last.
I read a book years ago called something like: teach your child to fight and it particularly emphasized to teach your daughters that no matter what you do to disable or distract your attacker - always finish with a carefully aimed hard kick to the scrotum. That will keep him down for at least twenty minutes. If you can't get a clear kick to his scrotum, kick him somewhere else to make him change positions and then try again.
It also recommended that girls practice flicking kicks at door knobs as a matter of daily routine to make a quick kick to the nuts more automatic and improve aim.

creamy
05-30-2010, 11:03 AM
It's been a long time since I had a fight, but most people who tried to kick me in the balls in serious fights a) failed to connect and b) left themselves wide open to a counterattack to the knees or face and pissed me off enough I went for it instead of just nuetralizing them and walking away.

lia_watson
05-30-2010, 12:00 PM
If I'll get a good shot of them, of course I'll go for the balls
:rolleyes: