PDA

View Full Version : Minger Busted By Sophie Howard

unbusted(sadly)
05-31-2010, 08:53 AM
This is a story I wrote after researching three english models.
I do hope this one will get some feed back. There is no ball destruction just ball busting, it is the second or third story I wrote. The reason the busted male is a minger, is because the women are not keen on them they like sexy men, of whom I personally am not one.
I hope you like it!!!

A boy of 17yrs is walking down a street in london. He is approached by a very attractive brunette.

"Alright boy, what are you upto?

"Not much" he replies. "I am just looking for some odd jobs to do, I need to earn some cash for my holiday".

He pauses for a few seconds and starts to recognise the lady in front of him. He thinks to himself, it is not is it, she looks similar. He shakes his head.

"You know what I mean?"

"Yes i do babe and I think I can help you out" she says with a smile "Are you interested?"

"SURE" he replies with enthusiasm.

"OK get in the car" he looks at her and then slowly opens the passenger side door and gets in. She starts the car and then they drive for about five minutes. The car turns down a dirt road and then they pull up outside an small mansion.
They both get out of the car, then she leads him to the front doors of the building.

"I am Sophie by the way, you will be called slave while we are in this building, ok?
"yes" he replies. Sophie opens the front doors they both walk into a large reception area. Sophie takes her slave into a room filled with books, this must be the library he thought to himself.
"Are you ready to earn your wage" sophie asks.
"Yes" he replies.

"Ok now take your clothes off". her slave does as he is told and at the same time sophie takes off her top and skirt. He could not beleive his eyes when he turned around, sophie had a nice tight bum big breasts her bra was in a battle to keep them secure, she had a lovely tan and her dody was well toned she obviously worked out a lot. He was in a trance and quickly realised he stood no chance with her in that way.

"Come her now slave" she says in a very firm voice. He walks over to her immediately. He stands in front of sophie and begins to look into her big blue eyes, he looks even deeper and then falls into a trance. Sophie smiles and winks at him then drives her knee into his unsuspecting big balls. "OOOHHH" The slave quickly grabbed his aching balls and slowly dropped to his knees, the pain was so intense he groaned quietly and then fell on his right and rolled about. Sophie smiles while watching his mis-fortune, a beeping noise filled the room, Sophie walked over to her hand bag and reads her message, she replies and then turns her attention back to her slave.
Her slave was just getting to his feet still holding his balls, Sophie kicked of her shoes and then walk's over to him.

Her slaves balls were now hands free, she looks him up and down then giggles and with all her might kicks him in the balls.

The slave clutched his balls jumping up and down because the pain was much, Sophie clapped her hands and congratulated herself.

"You are much better than the hunk I normally bust, one kick and he wants to go home". She sits down while saying this.

"That is a good thing" smiling and watching her victim slowly recover. "I do hope I have not ruptured or turned them to mash yet"

While her slave got to his feet she quickly took hold of his ball to check for damage, they were still intact.
Sophie then removes her thong. She had nicely shaved pussy and then waves her thong in her slaves face, "this is your bonus on top of what I pay you ok".

"One of my model pals are on their way, she should be here soon" her slave did not reply he was too busy adjusting his sore balls.

"That is when the real games will start" she says smiling.
Sophie watches her slave and then walk's over to him and grabs his plums, she twists them around a couple of times then squeezes them together hard. "Are you enjoying your job?" she asks with interest while looking into his eyes, she watched his eyes roll around, they were filled with pain she knew he would probrably pass out being that five minutes had passed. She stopped squeezing but kept hold of his balls. "I can squeeze whenever I want to and there is nothing you can do about it."
Sophie squeezed his balls together again but this time she slowly crushed them together.
While sophie did this there was a knock at the door she smiled and twisted his balls around "shall we let them in or not?"

Do you want the second part let me know and I might let you know what happens next. unbusted(sadly)

skweezme
02-05-2011, 01:18 PM
Yes please! I wonder who's at the door? Some Jehovahs Witnesses, perhaps?

Ronnie
02-06-2011, 07:30 AM
Yes Please, I would love to know what's comming up next.

Youthmane
02-06-2011, 07:46 AM
there was a knock at the door she smiled and twisted his balls around "shall we let them in or not?"

Do you want the second part let me know and I might let you know what happens next. unbusted(sadly)

Yes, Yes I wanna see the next Part.

Plz post Part two. :jumpsmile

Alec Anaconda
02-06-2011, 01:06 PM
Please continue, sir.

I missed this story first time round, probably too busy digging through a foot of snow.

Alec Anaconda

unbusted(sadly)
02-10-2011, 01:42 PM
I will haveto go through my work to find the rest of the story.Sorry!