PDA

View Full Version : Celebrating the debilitating kick!

iron horse
06-01-2010, 02:11 PM
I saw a ballbusting video a long time ago by a better known ballbusting video producer wherein three pretty mistresses dressed in tight, sexy clothes surrounded a naked guy. They were brutal in busting his nuts hard. At one point, one held his arms behind his back, another (from behind) reached around and pulled his legs apart with her hip ******* his pelvis forward while the last girl ran up and kicked him in his balls as hard as he possibly could. The man screamed in agony and dropped to floor while holding his balls and moaning "My balls! my balls! - stop the camera!" The camera gal, however, enjoyed what she was seeing and wanted to film the drama so that everyone could see. So you hear her say "okay..." but you can hear her giggle and she keeps filming.

You could hear the man sobbing and also watch the three pretty girls. Rather than stand around feeling sorry for him, the more he cried and moaned, the more they laughed even congratulating the girl that planted the kick, high-fiving her and having her bow. It was clearly not done as part of the ballbusting acting, but simply three sadistic girls loving what happened.

The posting of the video drew some anger by that board's members claiming it was too brutal, that the girls were too sadistic, and probably hated men.

But I later reflected on it. It seems if we're watching professional boxing, the ultimate victory that draws the most celebration is when one man renders another *********** through a hard blow to a brain. When the other man drops to the mat, the boxers trainers rush in carrying the one rendering the blow in the air in celebration.

The same is true about the Ultimate Fighting Championships, or, when we see a huge wrestler wracked up on steroids smash a chair over someone.

...SOOOOO..... wouldn't it be more fair that when in the filming of such videos, the girl delivers a far harder kick than expected...and the guy (for real) drops in agony not expecting it...

All immediately applaud her in the same way...maybe give her a dozen roses! It would encourage other ballbusting girls to strive for the same thing knowing that such a debilitating blow is not anything to be ashamed of, but instead, something the girls should be proud of and for everyone (except the fool on the ground) to celebrate while she is rewarded for it! :thumbup

Here's kind of what it looked like...

http://thumb.dumparump.com/336/5D3qkT3.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=5D3qkT3)

Galaxyife
06-01-2010, 02:39 PM
I'm with you Iron Horse. I love these kind of moments, although in BB, they are few and far between. Either the kicks are not hard enough or the impact not in the "best place". I have often thought about filming one of my sessions and getting the gal to kick me just as hard as she can when I am not expecting it. I have just not yet convinced myself to "go all the way". I think seeing myself "after the fact" would be pretty awesome. One of my regulars keeps asking me "so...you ready for THE hard one?"...man, so temping!

Youthmane
06-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Yes, I would Like to see this Clip, too. I am Sick of all this Fake Acting stuff. I wanna see more Real sadistic Girls. maybe even one where she "Opps" PoP's one. & Laughs about it. & says Sorry, but still Laughing :D

Anymous1
06-01-2010, 03:09 PM
Hey Ironhorse

What is this debilitating bb scene that you are referring to? Could you upload that video and or direct me and others to where we could view/buy that clip?

Ideally it would be great if you could upload it or direct us to the clip so that we could download it for free but any option is good enough for me.

I agree with you 100% and would love to see more brutal bb action.

:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:

slavejes81
06-01-2010, 10:33 PM
I couldn't agree more iron horse. For a girls ultimate goal to completely destroy her victims testicles with a brutal debilitating kick or series of kicks should be lauded and congratulated. These videos are few and far between but gems.

I know there are some pretty viscous girls out there and to capture it on film is priceless.

roflmauser
06-01-2010, 10:34 PM
That would be an amazing clip to see

iron horse
06-02-2010, 02:52 AM
I've gone back and tried to find that video, but can't seem to find the *specific* one. However, Kinky Kicks has one, "Dummies Doom", which features three pretty girls dressed sexy and an older naked guy with a Halloween mask on. Two force him to bend over a couch and pull his legs apart for the third, who delivers a very hard kick up between his legs slamming his naked balls very hard. He flies in the air and falls to the ground moaning. He tells the camera man it was too much and lies on the floor moaning. The camera man cuts away and tells the girls to take a break, but the camera keeps rolling.

What was wonderful was how the girls laughed and talked to the camera guy knowing he was no longer shooting the ballbusting session, but, he kept the film going. The girls laughed and laughed at the naked fool on the floor holding his balls. It was real...

Another good one is Kinky Kicks "Course of Action", which again, has a very hard brutal kick that caused the guy to run out of the scene. The girls stand there laughing about it amused about how hard he got it making jokes.

Then, there's a number of ones by both Brat Princess and Ballbusting Legends (see "Killer Kicks" where the guys balls have swelled up bigger than mellons only to REALLY get the girls interested in kicking him even harder openly hoping to rupture them).

Unfortunately, the producers of these come to this board, and would probably object to copyright violation. Regardless, they can certainly comment about those scenes.

Jewels_4Me
06-02-2010, 01:06 PM
I completely agree. The main page of femaledom.com says "Our girls bring the PAIN"

The enjoyment from my perspective is causing a man a great deal of pain through that thing he prides his manhood on - his balls...duh, isn't that what's so wonderful about it? :wooow

Thus, the more pain, the better the experience, well, at least from the girl's perspective...but of course, that's all that matters! :D

When a guy does one of these ballbusting shoots, and ends up on the floor suffering more than he bargained for and the girls stand there laughing at the silly naked idiot on the ground holding his balls, it doesn't get any better. :thumbup

kickthem
06-02-2010, 03:56 PM
Iron Horse, the clip you describe above is, to me, the ultimate in ballbusting. Nothing fake, a man held helpless, his balls pulverized by an on-target power kick. And the perpetrators of the deed laughing and congratulating each other is perfect. It's too bad no one can find this video. It would be so awesome to see.

Anymous1
06-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Hey Iron Horse

I apologize for inquiring about this bb clip you have spoken so positively of but could you assist me in narrowing my personal search by affirming what website/clip store it came from. In essence who are the producers of this bb clip and what else can you say about this clip? Do you know the name of the girls, the male actor, the approximate date of the clip?

I would really appreciate any and all assistance in locating this clip. :jumpsmile

With more specific information we can all continue our "video clip hunt." :Baahaha:

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
06-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Sounds like the perfect video. Please find it someone! Oh and jewels.. you are pretty much completely awesome.
Back to the point though, I really want to see this video.. and agree completely with just about everything I've read.

Palin123
06-03-2010, 04:37 AM
I want to see the clip/video, too :)

iron horse
06-03-2010, 10:54 AM
Here's one that has that "out-take" moment when the guy got busted too hard and is on the floor morning telling the camera to shut off, but the camera keep's going. Note the fun the gorgeous girls have "off-camera" laughing at him as he lies there naked moaning and holding his balls...

It's 92 MB in length. Please don't starting posting the name of this video production and the link, or the download link will definitely be killed:

http://depositfiles.com/files/mnev2h9a5

johnjerk13
06-03-2010, 10:58 AM
i would love to see this clip

Su0
06-04-2010, 05:01 PM
Thanks a lot again iron horse, great effort.

Messalina
06-04-2010, 10:36 PM
I completely agree. The main page of femaledom.com says "Our girls bring the PAIN"

The enjoyment from my perspective is causing a man a great deal of pain through that thing he prides his manhood on - his balls...duh, isn't that what's so wonderful about it? :wooow

Thus, the more pain, the better the experience, well, at least from the girl's perspective...but of course, that's all that matters! :D

When a guy does one of these ballbusting shoots, and ends up on the floor suffering more than he bargained for and the girls stand there laughing at the silly naked idiot on the ground holding his balls, it doesn't get any better. :thumbup

Hi Jewels,

How are you? I hope you and yours are well. This kind of thing doesn't appeal to me. The notion of someone in such horrid pain, for the purpose of sheer sadism, makes me kind of queasy. However, I should be guilty of dissembling if, I didn't confess to having the fantasy. Specifically, of a group of girls kicking the balls of a serial sexual predator. AND inflicting permanent damage! :D

In truth, I've much more of a ********** fetish than, a ballbusting one. I confess that, I've even given thought to searching for some kind of "underground" organisation that, would produce such fair. That is, a group who would lure one of these miscreants into a mock or "staged" ballbusting or ********** session. AND record the events on video, kind of a ********** "snuff" movie! :jumpsmile

The women's behaviour would be, as some have already stated in this thread. This would include the "Oops!" response and perhaps a bit of mocking. The laughing and talking to the camera about how exciting it was, would come after he was dropped at hospital. Preferably, they would go into exquisite detail. Naturally, the women would must needs have some way of concealing their identities.

I know this is "warped" thinking but, is this not the place for it?? :Baahaha: Anyway, I sincerely doubt I should ever attempt a genuine search for such groups. I already have all the "complications" I need in life, just now! :wooow

Although, I know of some "heavy duty" BDSM groups where, ********** has taken place. But, these guys are all willing (so, I'm told). However, this wouldn't be my kind of "thing". Brutalising or torturing people for sport, doesn't "do" anything for me. I know this sounds strange, given the nature of my fantasies and experiences. However, I don't consider serial sexual predators to have much in the way of humanity. So, I don't have a problem being inhumane to them! Yes, I'm a strange "bird". Does this make sense to you Jewels?

Warm regards, :)
Messalina

bollocks
06-05-2010, 10:34 AM
Jewels_4Me is just a wicked woman lol. love it though and it's what this site is all about. Jewels have you participated in some hard bb or do you prefer to just watch the vids?

bollocks

MiniBoi
06-06-2010, 02:01 PM
Yeah, when the girls show no emotion/enjoyment, it sucks ass.
But when they do it's great, such clips are the very best ones.
Here are a few small clips:
http://hotfile.com/dl/46826613/de28d50/tempsec.rar.html

iron horse
06-11-2010, 08:06 AM
Here is another featuring three girls kicking a naked man in his balls. At one point one of the girls kicks him as hard as she possibly can causing him to rush off the shooting set in pain and for the production to stop. But the film keeps rolling showing the "off-camera" reaction of the girls. It is priceless - everyone's acting is stopped and it's just the girls being themselves. They laugh about it and tell her how great it was...all the while the man is suffering off set.

Again, please don't talk about this clip, or it will be removed:

137 MB:
http://depositfiles.com/files/irt1t4ml3

MiniBoi
06-13-2010, 04:10 PM
Here is another featuring three girls kicking a naked man in his balls. At one point one of the girls kicks him as hard as she possibly can causing him to rush off the shooting set in pain and for the production to stop. But the film keeps rolling showing the "off-camera" reaction of the girls. It is priceless - everyone's acting is stopped and it's just the girls being themselves. They laugh about it and tell her how great it was...all the while the man is suffering off set.

Again, please don't talk about this clip, or it will be removed:

137 MB:
http://depositfiles.com/files/irt1t4ml3

Where is that part? I saw nothing like that!

gbpopol
06-14-2010, 07:44 AM
these girls seem to have genuine fun.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QVFOL5WZ (http://***************/****/antiref/?http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QVFOL5WZ)

jeenie123
06-14-2010, 09:58 AM
For me, the whole point of a girl kicking testicles is that she can debilitate the man easily with just one blow to them. But we men cannot retaliate because she has no teticles to get kicked. That's about power, and control. She has the power, and that's where the fetish started for me. I get so bored and fed up with seeing guys stood being kicked time after time with no apparent effect, or simply grunting and bending, then standing up to take the next kick. What's the point in that? Back in the real world there IS an effect when a girl kicks your testicles, it's an unbelievably painful effect, seems to last for ever, and makes you want to throw up. And that's what I would like to see.

But I guess if you're a site owner and have to make money from videos, then you ain't gonna do it from just one kick, which would mean it's all over in a short space of time. So until someone takes that initiative, and decides to do a one kick special by wheeling in shedloads of vulnerable guys, we're all just gonna have to put up and shut up with the testicle supermen taking multiple kicks, and smiling at the end of it.

Anymous1
06-14-2010, 12:25 PM
Hey jeenie123 (http://femaledom.com/forum/member.php?u=7797)

Although I agree that one of the major cornerstones of bb (at least in my opinion) is the power of the female to devastate the male with one or a series of blows to the testicles, I do enjoy seeing a man take many shots without showing much pain.

Perhaps I am in the minority but I do enjoy seeing people with a high pain threshold in bb, I do however like seeing the guy eventually "taken out" at the end. I believe this scenario is better than just seeing a guy devastated with one kick/blow.

Anyone else have an opinion?

skipperbob
06-14-2010, 03:06 PM
From my personal experience I want it to last. What's the point of one kick and done? I like to feel the pain building in my crotch as I take repeated kicks until finally I can't take any more. I suppose in a self defense situation on video one and done is fine but for me I want her foot slapping my genitals over and over until I feel sick to my stomach from the pain. It then becomes a challenge, how much more can I take between the legs before I go down, the longer the better.

Mythical Pain
06-15-2010, 05:04 PM
Debilitating kicks are the best! The best thing about ballbusting is how easily a woman can hurt and overpower a man that way. At least, that's what I like best about it lol. One sharp kick or swift knee, and done right all the man can do is writhe around in her feet in agony, wondering how long that ache's gonna last. And the woman's never even got to worry about feeling that same pain.

It's just not the same when all the male does is hunch over a little, or grunt and groan a bit.

But the earlier poster is right. When people are making ballbusting vids for profit, they're out to do just that; make a profit! Lol. One kick and ten minutes of squirming wouldn't make for a very long video!

Then again...if she kept getting him back up and nailing him in the nuts again...

kickthem
06-16-2010, 07:19 AM
I think taking a series of kicks and letting the agony build is best. I love the repeated contact of her foot on my balls. But knowing that she could at any time unleash a full-force kick and put you down and out whenever she wants is part of the fun. For me, knowing she is in total control of the situation is what makes it.

iron horse
06-16-2010, 12:05 PM
Where is that part? I saw nothing like that!

I think I got it confused with another...I'll have to watch it again. I do know that they have to take a break because of the kick, and the filming shows them laughing and commenting about it.

jeenie123
06-22-2010, 05:20 AM
I guess we all have different views of how we like to be treated, and what we like to see. I like the small kicks build up to happen to me, but I like to see the debilitating kick from a girl in vids.

annabellarossi
06-22-2010, 11:47 AM
I would like to start posting my own videos with my partner sometime. He says the same thing: that so many sites to the hundred kicks in five minutes thing when one or two good ones in the same time period would be so much better

nycguy28
10-08-2011, 09:28 AM
I would love to see more videos with a single kick genuinely incapacitating the guy for a long time.

velvetfog
10-09-2011, 01:14 AM
Yeah, when the girls show no emotion/enjoyment, it sucks ass.
But when they do it's great, such clips are the very best ones.
Here are a few small clips:
http://hotfile.com/dl/46826613/de28d50/tempsec.rar.html

Can someone please re-up this clip, it has been taken down.

And thanks to Iron Horse for the topic. I am all for consensual bb and it is nice to see progressively harder blows in the build up, a scene which doesn't have a sadistic woman will usually suck. The best ball beaters out there probably have experience in causing varying degrees of damage, perhaps not permanent. And men who participate in the scenes should know there is a risk of real damage. I can't blame the ladies for wanting to break balls, I mean that's the point isn't it? The ones who fake it usually don't convince the viewer they are into the scene.

I have to point out there is a line between a consensual scene gone hard, and non-consensual brutality and assault. The latter isn't entertaining to watch and I hope people know the difference, and I certainly hope legal repercussions impress the difference on the opportunists (e.g. shefights) who think they can get away with anything on the back of a disclaimer or waiver.

v15
10-09-2011, 05:57 AM

So you consider the men you bust idiots... ? That dosen't sound like much fun to me

virile
10-09-2011, 06:11 AM
Hi Jewels,

How are you? I hope you and yours are well. This kind of thing doesn't appeal to me. The notion of someone in such horrid pain, for the purpose of sheer sadism, makes me kind of queasy. However, I should be guilty of dissembling if, I didn't confess to having the fantasy. Specifically, of a group of girls kicking the balls of a serial sexual predator. AND inflicting permanent damage! :D

In truth, I've much more of a ********** fetish than, a ballbusting one. I confess that, I've even given thought to searching for some kind of "underground" organisation that, would produce such fair. That is, a group who would lure one of these miscreants into a mock or "staged" ballbusting or ********** session. AND record the events on video, kind of a ********** "snuff" movie! :jumpsmile

The women's behaviour would be, as some have already stated in this thread. This would include the "Oops!" response and perhaps a bit of mocking. The laughing and talking to the camera about how exciting it was, would come after he was dropped at hospital. Preferably, they would go into exquisite detail. Naturally, the women would must needs have some way of concealing their identities.

I know this is "warped" thinking but, is this not the place for it?? :Baahaha: Anyway, I sincerely doubt I should ever attempt a genuine search for such groups. I already have all the "complications" I need in life, just now! :wooow

Although, I know of some "heavy duty" BDSM groups where, ********** has taken place. But, these guys are all willing (so, I'm told). However, this wouldn't be my kind of "thing". Brutalising or torturing people for sport, doesn't "do" anything for me. I know this sounds strange, given the nature of my fantasies and experiences. However, I don't consider serial sexual predators to have much in the way of humanity. So, I don't have a problem being inhumane to them! Yes, I'm a strange "bird". Does this make sense to you Jewels?

Warm regards, :)
Messalina

hi messalina i found this very interesting, did you find some video for real ********** in BDMS groups of willing boys? can we talk about more?

nycguy28
06-06-2012, 08:42 PM
Does anybody have any links for absolutely OH FUCK, he's DOWN single debilitating blows to the nuts?

http://ballbusting+++tube.com/video/2089/kung-fu-kick-to-balls

This one qualifies, and it is definitely a classic. It isn't extremely intense but it takes him down in a way that seems real to me.

Gugle H.
06-07-2012, 05:58 AM
Has someone maybe some more videos of these kicks or balls being near to rupture? It's sometimes a little bit boring not to see what damage the kicks do...

nycguy28
09-09-2014, 04:49 PM
Just bumping this thread. Any vids with "debilitating" kicks or knees? Whether it is the last of many or the only, where the kick just takes the guy DOWN and you know he's going to be down for a while... He isn't weak willed or lacking in courage, but he's involuntarily physically incapacitated in a state of testicular agony...

J T
09-10-2014, 11:41 PM
Does anybody have any links for absolutely OH FUCK, he's DOWN single debilitating blows to the nuts?

http://ballbusting+++tube.com/video/2089/kung-fu-kick-to-balls

This one qualifies, and it is definitely a classic. It isn't extremely intense but it takes him down in a way that seems real to me.

This link will not open for me, does any one have an update for this link?

lolforg
09-11-2014, 12:21 AM
Can someone reupload Iron horse's video?

nycguy28
09-11-2014, 11:48 AM
This link will not open for me, does any one have an update for this link?

I can't find a link at the moment, but I remember it being a guy and girl in their 20s. They preplanned it and the guy is standing there with his hands behind his head. The girl is cautious like "are you sure?" but she goes through with it. He immediately winds up on the ground in legitimate agony, although it isn't the most painful nut shot you'll ever see. She's laughing afterwards but also concerned and says something like "i'm sorry! i didn't even kick you as hard as i could..." I think the girl is wearing a long skirt and kicks barefoot or with flip-flops. The guy is wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Anyone know where to find this link? I think I originally found it on youtube...

lolforg
09-11-2014, 10:14 PM
Is it the one where the dude is supposedly wearing a cup and when the girl is like "i didn't even kick that hard", he says "I know but one of my balls was hanging out near the edge of the cup" or something like that.
I was on youtube though can't seem to find it.

diggz
09-12-2014, 12:38 PM
This couple has a few great ones. In the second clip she is laughing at him after, pretty cool! Enjoy!

http://www.ball+++bustingtube.com/video/1971153/gf-super-hard-kick

http://www.ball+++bustingtube.com/video/1970881/gf-hardest-kick-boots

J T
09-13-2014, 11:11 PM
Thanks diggz

I love the first one. It looks like a pretty hard hit.

J T
09-30-2014, 05:28 PM
I would like to have my Queen land of these dibilating kicks and use it to restrain me while I'm incapicitated...then the fun begins. Now that turns me on.

nycguy28
10-06-2014, 06:57 AM
Is it the one where the dude is supposedly wearing a cup and when the girl is like "i didn't even kick that hard", he says "I know but one of my balls was hanging out near the edge of the cup" or something like that.
I was on youtube though can't seem to find it.

I don't remember that dialogue or that he was supposed to be wearing a cup. She was more like "I didn't even kick you as hard as I could..." after that classic feminine hand over open mouth look of shock, pity, and amusement when she saw that her kick to his balls really took him down.

nycguy28
02-17-2015, 04:46 PM
http://www.ball++++++bustingtube.com/video/1964978/one-hard-kick

nycguy28
02-17-2015, 04:47 PM
http://www.xnxx.com/video10501586/ballbusting_auditions_-_leya_falcon_-_low_res_sample

There is a devastating knee early on in the video and it takes the guy out of the rest of the video and then at the end of the video, his replacement gets a devastating kick that ends him... Looks real......

nycguy28
04-08-2015, 10:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUvaHYkf_x4

This might be staged but she's saying it isn't. It is a super hot video if you want to see a guy just absolutely devastated by a hard knee in the balls...

nycguy28
04-09-2015, 07:31 PM

This might be staged but she's saying it isn't. It is a super hot video if you want to see a guy just absolutely devastated by a hard knee in the balls...

Does anybody know if this is real? Is it truly a bet and a super hard knee? Is the agony at the end legit or faked? It seems like she is a really brutal ballbuster if it isn't staged and just a chick who likes seeing a guy get his balls hurt..... Any thoughts, info, or insight is appreciated! Thanks in advance.....

diggz
04-10-2015, 01:06 PM

AMAZING!!! :ibow4u::ibow4u:

nycguy28
04-14-2015, 02:52 PM
AMAZING!!! :ibow4u::ibow4u:

I know, it was great. I should have downloaded it! They took it down! Did anybody download it by any chance?

diggz
04-22-2015, 01:01 PM
I know, it was great. I should have downloaded it! They took it down! Did anybody download it by any chance?

Did anyone download it and is able to share please? Thanks!

diggz
05-02-2015, 12:24 PM
Found it!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3dd_1429720388

JoeS
05-03-2015, 03:44 AM
Those are the best videos. The more debilitating the better. Also the celebration and laughter is absolutely great. I wish there were more videos like that out there. Too soft is no good. No celebration and laughter and taunting is also not quite as good. I like when those things are included.

nycguy28
05-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Found it!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3dd_1429720388

Awesome. Good find...