PDA

View Full Version : New episode of the Ballbusting Emporium

kickthem
06-02-2010, 04:22 PM
Here's the next installment of the Ballbusting Emporium.

Ballbusting Emporium – The Winner’s Bonus

It was late on Sunday afternoon and Greg was curled up in his bed, largely unable to move. Despite taking multiple doses of Ibuprofen, his balls ached terribly. ‘Oh, why did I have to follow Judy into that room,’ he wondered.

Greg had won the Ballbusting Tournament at the Ballbusting Emporium yesterday afternoon. His balls had taken quite a bit of punishment in doing so, and had he been more prudent, he would have gone home to rest. But, Judy had indicated her desire to have a kick or two at his balls and Greg, being somewhat smitten with the lovely young woman, succumbed to the invitation and followed her down the hall to what turned out to be the most restricted area of the Emporium – Judy’s private office.

From his very first visit to the Emporium Greg had fantasized about Judy busting his balls. He didn’t know if she’d ever offer him another chance, so, despite his balls already being quite tender, he went ahead. He was pretty sure he could take a couple more kicks. But as it turned out, the kicks were only the beginning…

“I’m so glad you accepted my offer, Greg,” Judy said smoothly as she closed the door behind them. “I think you’ve wanted your balls to get intimately acquainted with my foot as much as I’ve wanted to kick them.”

Greg gazed in wonder around the room. One wall was a display of women’s elegant footwear. Pumps, sandals, boots… From flats to six-inch stiletto heels. On another wall was an array of strange looking devices, most of which defied description. After a few moments, Greg came to realize they were implements used to torture men’s balls.

“Earth to Greg,” Judy teased.

“Huh… Oh, uh, yes, ma’am,” Greg snapped out of his mini-trance. “Since the day of my first visit, I’ve admired your legs and feet and have fantasized about you kicking my balls.”

Judy stood close to Greg and lightly cupped his balls in the palm of her hand. He exhaled briskly as he felt his cock stir. He gasped as she began to knead his tender balls, pressing them against her palm with her elegant fingers. His cock rose some more.

“Mmmm… you certainly like that,” Judy teased. She continued to manipulate his package until his cock was fully erect and pointing at the ceiling. Then she released him.

“What do you think of my collection?” she asked.

“It’s ahhh… kind of frightening,” Greg confessed.

“I suppose so,” Judy agreed. “Some of these devices are tools for **********. But others… Let’s just say that when in the right hands they can cause a delightful amount of pain without causing permanent damage.”

She gazed at Greg’s bobbing erection. “Would you like to try one?”

“Uh, gee, Judy. I don’t know… I’m pretty sore from the tournament.”

“I understand,” Judy sympathized. “Perhaps another day. You do want me to give you a couple of kicks, though, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes ma’am. That would be wonderful.”

Judy sat on the corner of her desk and crossed her legs, hiking her skirt well up on her thighs as she did so. The action revealed the tops of the sheer stockings she wore – a fact not lost on Greg. His erection proudly saluted her.

“As you can see, I do own a few pair of shoes. I’ve used all of them for kicking men in the balls. You’re welcome to select any pair up there, Greg, or I can use the ones I have on.”

Greg focused on Judy’s feet. She was wearing classic black pumps with three-inch heels. The heels were slender and elegantly tapered, but not stiletto-thin; perhaps three-quarters of an inch across. The toes were moderately pointed. He looked up at the wall of magnificent female footwear and fantasized about what it would be like to be kicked with certain pairs. He shuddered when he imagined the devastating force a pair with one-inch thick platforms could deliver. He studied a pair of thin-soled sandals with three narrow straps; in those shoes Judy’s elegant foot would create nearly all of the contact.

He finally decided on a pair of black pumps with four-inch stiletto heels. The vamp tapered into a gracefully pointed toe and was adorned with a folded leather fan-shaped ornament.

“Those shoes please, Judy,” Greg said as he pointed to his choice.

“You have exquisite taste, Greg,” Judy complimented as she retrieved the shoes from the place on the wall. “These were custom made for me by an Italian shoemaker. They cost $1200.00.”

Greg gulped. “Oh my… that is so expensive. Did all of these cost that much?”

“Heaven’s no,” Judy laughed. “I’ve purchased most of them in department stores. There are only a select few pairs that were really expensive.”

Greg watched intently as Judy slipped her right foot out of her shoe. His breathing rate increased when he heard the gentle whisper of her nylon stocking against the lining of her shoe. She looked up at him and wiggled her toes seductively. Then she carefully eased the new shoe onto her foot.

Greg gasped.

Judy put on the same show for Greg as she changed shoes on her left foot.

His cock was pulsing strongly and a dab of pre-cum had formed in the opening. Judy hopped off the desk and alluringly posed her legs and feet, which served to further increase Greg’s arousal.

“Do you think you’ll cum when I kick you, Greg?” Judy asked.

“I’m not sure,” he said. “I can’t ever remember being this excited.”

“Well, I’d like you to try your hardest not to. I have something else in mind that I think you’ll like even better than the kicks. But it’s a surprise, so I’m not going to tell you what it is just yet.”

“Oh my goodness,” Greg breathed raggedly. “Please, Judy, kick me now.” He moved into the proper position – legs spread slightly wider than shoulder width, hands clasped behind his back. With his cock rampantly erect and pointing straight up, his balls dangled freely, creating a perfect target.

Judy stepped up to Greg and gave him a peck on the cheek. He blushed as she said, “I’ve wanted to do this since the day you first entered the Emporium.”

She moved in front of him and lined up her steps. “Since I’m only giving you two kicks I’m going to kick you harder than the solid kicks you’re used to, but I won’t do it full-force. I don’t want to put you out of commission just yet.”
Judy grinned at him as she took aim and let her foot fly into Greg’s dangling balls.

SPLATTT

The expensive Italian shoeleather scored a direct hit, flattening the defenseless testicles to less than half their normal diameter. The buttery soft, smooth leather glided easily across Greg’s scrotum flesh, and the top of her foot, clad so beautifully in the whispery thin nylon stocking, delicately abraded the underside of Greg’s cock. Had his balls not been so sore, this simple friction would have sent him over the edge and he would have exploded in a gushing orgasm. But the potential pleasurable discharge was immediately squelched due to his balls being in such a distended and painful state.

“Arrrruuughhhh…” Greg moaned as he collapsed slowly to the floor. The ache radiating up from his balls into his gut was about as bad as he had ever felt. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Judy patiently tapping the toe of her shoe on the floor. The motion was hypnotic and after a moment he struggled to his feet.

“That was a really good one, wasn’t it Greg,” Judy stated.

“Y-yes ma’am, it surely was,” Greg managed to respond in a weak voice.

“I hope you’ll let me give you the second one,” she said.

Greg couldn’t answer right away. He was still trying to catch his breath. Finally, he said, “Yes… I’d be happy to let you kick me again, Judy.”

A broad grin spread across her face. “Thank you, Greg. Even though it will hurt a lot, I promise you it will be worth it.”

“I’m not entirely convinced of that,” Greg grunted. “But you know I can’t say no to you.”

Taking several deep breaths, Greg resumed the proper position. His cock was still erect.

Judy lined herself up and drew back her shapely leg and once again sent her foot flying directly into Greg’s balls.

SPLATTT

This time Greg dropped to the floor like a rock. He clutched at his balls and curled up into the fetal position. “Oh my balls… oh my balls…” he moaned over and over.

Judy sat on the corner of her desk again, crossing her legs. From there she was able to dangle her foot near Greg’s face. She knew when he regained enough cognition, he would gladly worship the foot that had just laid waste to his balls.

It did take quite a while, but eventually Greg was planting grateful kisses on Judy’s elegant shoe. His reverence impressed her. Not many of the men she had busted over the years had the depth of feeling as did Greg. She watched in fascination as he kissed her shoe, and then took the heel into his mouth and nursed on it like a baby at his mother’s breast.

“Thank you, Greg,” Judy said after she felt he had done enough. “I’ll let you rest for a while and then I’d like to show you some of my favorite items in my collection. After that, I’ll tell you what the surprise is.”

Judy slipped out of the expensive Italian shoes and back into her original pumps. Greg watched her carefully, enjoying the little show.

“Lie down on the sofa, Greg, and try to relax. I have a couple of things to attend to, but I’ll be back shortly.”

As Judy left the office, Greg slowly eased himself across the room and up onto the soft couch. His erection had flagged after the last kick, but his cock still felt heavy. It was difficult to find a comfortable position because of the intense ache in his balls, but Greg finally managed to relax a bit. He breathed deeply, and the ache subsided somewhat, though he knew it would be days before his balls felt normal again.

He lost track of time and had no idea how long Judy had been gone when she reentered the office.

“How are you doing?” she asked brightly. “Think your balls are ready for my surprise?”

Greg sat up and massaged his lower belly. The pain has receded enough that he could move around without too much discomfort. “I – I don’t know Judy,” Greg admitted. “It depends on what you’ve got in mind. Those kicks you gave me were awesome… but on top of everything else today, they were almost too much.”

“I know they were really hard kicks, Greg,” Judy said. “But I had a good idea of how much you could take and still function. That’s why I held your balls at the beginning. Let’s look at some of my collection items before we get to the surprise. It will give you a little more time to recover.”

“Okay,” Greg nodded.”

“Do you see anything that particularly catches your eye?”

Greg studied the wall of ballbusting devices. He had questions about many of them. There was one that looked especially interesting. He pointed to it. “Can you tell me how that one works?”

Judy smiled broadly when she saw the one about which he was asking. “This is one of my personal favorites, Greg,” she confessed.

The item at first glance resembled a solid block of wood. It was six inches wide and a foot long and four inches thick. Closer inspection revealed that it was actually two pieces of wood hinged along one side. Opening the hinge revealed recessed areas in each piece. On the edge opposite the hinged side was an oval shaped hole about one inch high by an inch and half wide. The hole led down to the recessed areas, so that when closed there was a cavity inside the wood. The oval shaped hole provided sort of a tunnel leading to the cavity. On one of the flat sides two holes about three-eighths of an inch in diameter had been drilled through into the cavity. The holes were located so they were centered over each side of the cavity. Also at the top of the edge opposite the hinge were two holes through which bolts were inserted and held fast by wing nuts.

“Can you guess how this is used, Greg?”

Greg was completely stumped. “No, Ma’am. I’m afraid not.”

“Well, it works like this,” Judy explained. “A strap is fastened around the neck of a man’s scrotum to keep his balls confined. Then his balls are laid on top of this side in the recess without the holes. The opposite side is folded up, being careful not to pinch the skin. The bolts are put through these holes at the top and the wing nuts tightened. The cavity is just large enough to snugly hold the balls without much pressure. The oval hole is too small to be able to pull the balls back through, so the balls are trapped in a wooden prison.”

“But if the cavity doesn’t put much pressure on the balls, how is this device effective?” Greg wondered.

“That’s what these other holes are for,” Judy explained. “The best way to use this is to have the man standing at the edge of a table and lay the block on top. Then…” Judy grinned one of the wickedest grins Greg had ever seen, “…the woman climbs up onto the table and inserts her stiletto heels into the holes.”

She paused for a moment to allow Greg to comprehend. His eyes opened wide in astonishment when he realized what would happen next.

“Oh, lord, oh lord, no,” Greg gasped.

“Oh yes,” Judy assured. “This simple little device allows a woman to center the tips of her high heels on a man’s defenseless balls and apply as much pressure as she desires. Since there is nowhere inside the cavity for the balls to go, compression is very limited. The balls are pressed against every square millimeter of the cavity. The men I’ve used this on have told me the pain is unlike any other they’ve ever felt.”

Greg just stared in awe at the device.

“The woman has several options on how to administer the torture. She can lean back and press both of her heels into the balls at the same time and hold them there until the man begs for mercy, which usually takes about ten seconds. She can piston her heels in and out of the holes, alternating each side, or she can do both at once. She can insert just one heel and abuse one testicle at a time. I’ll be honest with you, Greg. No man whose balls I’ve tortured with this device has ever asked for it a second time.”

“I – I’m not surprised,” Greg said. Just thinking about being in there is making my balls hurt.”

Judy laughed. “You will let me use it on you some day, won’t you, Greg?”

“Uhhhhhm… I – I suppose so, Judy,” he reluctantly agreed. “But only if you promise not to permanently injure me.”

“I would never do that, Greg,” Judy assured. “My intent here at the Ballbusting Emporium is always to provide the clients with what they want – and that is aching balls, not ruined ones.”

Greg and Judy sat quietly for a while as Greg studied the ballbusting implements on the wall. He saw whips of all sizes. There were numerous types of clamps, some of which had very frightening sharp teeth. Greg shuddered as he imagined not only the pressure of something like that, but also the teeth digging into his balls.

“You say you’ve used all of these devices on men’s balls?” Greg asked.

“Most definitely,” Judy confirmed. “A device doesn’t make it to my wall unless I’ve personally tested it.”

“And all those shoes and boots…”

“Yes. A pair of balls has felt the impact of each and every one,” Judy said proudly.

“It’s – it’s all so overwhelming,” Greg said in amazement. “How long have you been collecting these things?”

“Since college,” Judy answered. “This whole thing started out as a way to make a little extra cash. I enjoyed it so much I decided to make it a full-time business after I graduated.”

Greg was more than impressed. When he had made his first visit to the Ballbusting Emporium he had no idea how sophisticated and complex the business was.

“You… you said you had a surprise for me, Judy,” Greg began in a hesitant voice.

“I do,” Judy confirmed. “But only if you think your balls are up to it. How are they feeling right now?”

“Pretty good, all things considered.”

“All right, I’ll tell you what I’ve got in mind and you tell me if you want to go ahead. What I’d like to do is have you lay your balls out on the edge of the table. Then I’ll place my stockinged toes on top of them. I’ll wiggle them around to tease you, and then I’ll lift up onto my tiptoes so most of my weight is right on your balls. By then I expect you’ll have an erection stiff enough to break concrete. I’ll stand there until you cum or you can’t take any more and tell me to get off.”

Greg’s heart began racing as he listened to Judy describe what she wanted to do to him. “Yes… yes please, Judy. Let’s do it.” His cock was already stiffening as he thought about how her toes would feel on top of his balls.
“Excellent!” Judy gushed. “Let’s get you over here by the table.”

She led Greg over and stood next to the table. There was a hydraulic pump operated by a foot pedal to adjust the height. She pressed the pedal until the tabletop was raised to the exact level of Greg’s balls. Then she carefully stretched out his scrotum so his balls were laid out. The room was quite warm so his scrotum was very loose and pliable. She kicked off her shoes and climbed up onto the table. She stood so her stockinged toes were just an inch or so from Greg’s balls. His cock throbbed and had begun to leak.
“What I would like you to do, Greg, is lift up my skirt and press your face against my thighs. Then wrap your arms around me. This will help me keep my balance.”

Greg lifted the skirt and rested his face against Judy’s lovely thighs. It was dark under there. He wrapped his arms around her and held on tight.

“Easy, Greg,” Judy said. “Loosen up a bit until I move into position.”

Greg backed off a bit and Judy inched forward. She positioned her toes on top of Greg’s balls and moved them around until she had each one firmly gripped between her big and second toes.

“Oh, Judy, that feels so nice,” Greg sighed.

“I’m sure it does,” she agreed. “But it’s going to hurt… NOW!”

With that, she lifted up onto her tiptoes. Greg’s balls flattened and he gasped in pain. He tightened his arms around Judy’s legs and held on for dear life.

<GASP> “Oh jeez” <GASP> “Oh no” <GASP> “God, it hurts” <GASP> “Please…”

Despite the indescribable agony radiating up through Greg’s gut, His cock surged mightily, stiffer than he could ever remember it being. The sensation of Judy’s stockings rubbing his balls was exquisite. The pressure was almost too much…

“Judy…”

His voice tailed off as he began to cum. Powerful spurts rose into the air, showering Judy’s legs. On and on it went, until Greg simply went limp. His arms fell loosely to his sides. Judy lowered herself to relieve the horrific pressure on his devastated balls. She kept her toes on them though, and gently kneaded them. She kept at it until his cock had completely wilted.

“Please, Judy… please Judy,” Greg pleaded. “Please get off now. It hurts too much.”

Reluctantly, Judy lifted her toes from Greg’s distended balls. They were a lot flatter now that they were empty. She hopped down off the table and helped Greg over to the sofa.

“Just look at the mess you made, Greg,” she teased him.

Greg looked at Judy’s legs and saw the thick ropes of cum he had deposited there. He smiled weakly and said, “It was all your fault, Judy. You squeezed it out of me. I didn’t have a chance against those gorgeous feet of yours.”

“That’s true,” she admitted. “But someone has to clean it up.”

Greg looked up and gazed into her eyes. Then, still in nearly unbearable agony, crawled over and began doing what he knew he must.

Anymous1
06-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Thanks again for another great effort kickthem. I am glad to be the first one on the forum to attest to the greatness of your newest story.

Take care and thanks once more.
:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:

blancanvas
06-03-2010, 01:32 AM
the intimacy combined with the bb is most satisfying!:bananajum

juggalosnyder
06-03-2010, 01:45 AM
Amazing stroy! Nailing it everytime. Thank you.

HsspodeBusted
06-03-2010, 07:49 AM
This series just keeps getting better. Good Stuff Man!!

Alec Anaconda
06-03-2010, 12:29 PM
In response to your previous story, I posted,

Please keep writing; you’re nearly ready to present your work to a wider audience.

Now you are ready!

You have not only moved up a step, you’ve leapt three in a single bound.

Your characters are now human with real feeling and emotions.

Your action is believable.

You have accelerated the pace sufficiently to keep your audience reading.

I thoroughly enjoyed your story, even though I’m not a fan of shoes, feet or stockings!

Well done!

Alec Anaconda

vandelescrow
06-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Great Addition, keep em coming

poolman2
06-04-2010, 02:34 AM
kickthem,

This is your best writing yet. As someone noted, your characters have come to life. I'm falling in love with Judy and envying Greg. :bananajum Stories are rarely this vivid.

I hope you'll continue this series. I really enjoy it.

You are a very talented writer. :ibow4u:

poolman2

kickthem
06-05-2010, 06:20 AM
Many thanks for all the kind words. I've enjoyed writing these stories and I plan to keep going. I'm not sure what's going to happen next.