PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Legends Nude Introduces Natalie!!!

Ballbusting Legends
06-03-2010, 09:58 PM
Ballbusting Legends Nude- www.c4s.com/31931 is extremely happy to introduce Natalie to the Ballbusting World! Natalie is a 21-year-old exotic dancer and was probably my personal favorite ball-kicker when I started BB Legends. Natalie is a beautiful girl- she has a very pretty face and petite body (weighs only 100 lbs) that is perfectly proportioned. That said, she packs a shocking amount of force into every strike for such a tiny girl and literally gets sexually turned on from smashing a guys package (and talks about it openly). Since I introduced her to ballbusting when she was just an 18-year-old stripper she has also taken to kicking balls in her personal life fairly regularly, she just really gets off on it! Personality-wise, Natalie is a very silly, lighthearted girl with a very girlie personality and is just extremely appealing in every way- you guys are sure to love her! www.c4s.com/31931 (http://********************/31931).

Serial ball-kicker Regan (more than 50 real life victims) returns in this video looking hotter than ever. She is a blonde now (her natural color) and it looks much better on her than being a brunette, and her body is looking better than ever too- this 5'1 hottie has simply amazing T-N-A! Regan is probably as much of a true real life bb-fetishist as have at BB Legends (no small statement when we have Roxie, Amber, Megan, and Lucy among others) and is very open about how much she enjoys crushing as many guys testicles as she possibly can! I would say that not since the original Roxie/Amber shoot have we paired together two real life bb-fetishists of this magnitude. Throughout the day of our shoot, both girls seemed to love to tease their victim about his penis size, so I figured if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, and this skit came about. In this clip, Natalie has a problem with her boyfriend's endowment, so she brings in her bff Regan to smash his testicles as punishment for having a small unit. Hey, life isn't fair! Both girls are looking just stunning in their dancer outfits, and the fact that they have an absolute blast smashing balls is what makes them such an incredible duo. The action is brutal and the mocking and teasing relentless and incredibly sexy. Natalie was always requesting to jump up and down on her male co-stars naked balls, and she gets her wish in this movie. Once again, this video can be seen at www.c4s.com/31931 (http://********************/31931).

For those who preferred clothed ballbusting, there is also an outstanding clip with Natalie and Regan at the BB Legends Original store, www.c4s.com/30210 (http://********************/30210). The name of the clip is “Natalie and Regan's Random Ballbusting Session”, so named because the girls wanted to do a clip on the day they just came out for the purpose of talking about our upcoming shoot. Without question, this is one of the best clothed clips we have filmed.

Finally, last but not least, two of our favorite combos- Cassie/Hannah and Nadia/Crystal, both have new clips out at the BB Legends Nude Site which are outstanding. Nadia and Crystal’s is one of the most brutal we have ever filmed, and Cassie/Hannah do an awesome GTP clip. Once again, check it all out at: www.c4s.com/31931 (http://********************/31931).

Alec Anaconda
06-04-2010, 01:26 PM
I enjoyed Cassie and Hannah's Grab Twist and Pull.

You can’t fake that enthusiasm!

Alec Anaconda

Ballbusting Legends
06-04-2010, 01:46 PM
I enjoyed Cassie and Hannah's Grab Twist and Pull.

You can’t fake that enthusiasm!

Alec Anaconda

Thanks Alec, and very well-put! When I recruit the girls, the #1 thing I am looking for (besides young and hott) is enthusiasm, it's just so irreplaceable. One of the things we do when Amber and I interview girls now is have them take a few practice kicks at the interviews....not only because we can see their reactions, but also because we can see how they kick.

I'd say of our newer girls Crystal and Nadia are the queens of raw enthusiasm, with Natalie, Regan, Cassie, and Hannah being right there as well (and Megan, Kellie and Amber of course but they aren't newer girls). It's funny though, enthusiasm can be expressed in so many ways.....Lorena and Jordin are more quiet by nature, but the gleam in Jordin's eyes when she is busting balls is just crazy sexy, and you got love 18-year-old Lorena's permanent huge smile whenever she is kicking balls- plus they are both just stupid hot.

Thanks again for the feedback sir.

bbisfun
06-05-2010, 01:28 AM
Awesome stuff, Natalie is simply AMAZING, hott and loves to bust her enthusiam is insane. Hey where is your myspace page again? I can't seem to find it.

Ballbusting Legends
06-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Ok guys here’s some behind the scenes info for those who like the nitty-gritty details. Today we shot with Gianna and Carla, to see their photos just go to the myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/ballbustinglegends (http://www.myspace.com/ballbustinglegends) and click on “Future Ballbusters” album. Carla is the beautiful blonde near the bottom of page three, Gianna is the sexy and massive-boobed brunette on page 4. This was a truly classic case of what we do here at BB Legends. The girls are best friends (and friend with Paige of BB Legends) Carla was very gun-ho on doing this from the get-go, Gianna was more iffy and kinda drug into it by her friend, but I had a hunch that once she tried BB she would be hooked (plus she is crazy hott so I gave her a chance) and boy was I right! The best way I can put it is that this girl has a ballbusting problem now, in kind of the way that an alcoholic has a drinking problem. If we hadn’t ended the shoot, she might still be kicking and punching me in the balls- she just wanted to do it again and again and again and was so happy about it that (even through the pain) who was I to say no? When she got there she was openly nervous, but by the second skit she was one of the most insane girls we’ve ever had without question. In particular, both girls took the GTP to new heights, sort of hard to explain but they are just all about it. Carla was also great and only in the true awesomeness of Gianna (who will be one of our next big stars no doubt) would she be overshadowed. Carla is just stunningly beautiful, has awesome dialogue, and I just love the look that she has on her face while she’s smashing balls- sort of a combo of having a great time and being sexually turned on at the same time. If there was one word that personified our shoot today it would be “energy”- the girls were just so revved up about busting balls they are bouncing off the walls with enthusiasm. The run of luck we have had with our new girls exceeds even my wildest expectations.

We also had a great shoot the other week with Cassie and a new girl by the name of Amy. Amy is on the myspace page in the future Ballbusters album on the bottom of page two in the bikini posing with the stripper pole. Amy is a 19-year-old dancer and former soccer player, and holy shit could she kick despite her incredibly small size. She kicks hard as hell, and her aim was always DEAD ON. Very few have so consistently rocked me with kicks as she did. She also joins the “legendary ass club” with Megan, Crystal, and Lorena- check out the photos that butt takes a backseat to nobody, and the legs are beautiful too. Actually much better in person and on video than in that still, it’s just a jaw-dropping body.

Speaking of amazing asses, be sure to check out the new photo I have of Megan in her “Tease and Bust” Screen Capture at the site (www.c4s.com/31931 (http://www.c4s.com/31931))….. Speaks for itself I guess, even if you don’t buy the video it’s one to save on your computer, lol.

obedientesticle
06-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Will you sometime make some video with a group of girls? 3 or even more to line up and kick you?

Ballbusting Legends
06-09-2010, 09:37 PM
Will you sometime make some video with a group of girls? 3 or even more to line up and kick you?

Actually we just did that with "New Balls Please" with Lorena, Nicole, and Amber. It's actually just Nicole and Amber for most of the skit, Lorena comes in for the last few minutes. That is a great idea no doubt!

obedientesticle
06-10-2010, 02:20 AM
Actually we just did that with "New Balls Please" with Lorena, Nicole, and Amber. It's actually just Nicole and Amber for most of the skit, Lorena comes in for the last few minutes. That is a great idea no doubt!

Yeah, thanx, I love it when newbies are introduced by other girls. Hope you will produce some more (and bigger?) groups...

obedientesticle
06-10-2010, 02:58 AM
I have just read something from an older post here and have an additional idea:

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9157

Thanks for the input. Man I could talk forever about how tricky camera angle and distance is. I personally think that we get a pretty good angle of the bust by shooting from the side view. Now, if you filmed facing the guy (from behind the girl) you could obviously get a much better view of the actual impact, but if you do that, now you can't see the girl or her reactions, and to me, what is the point of having a beautiful enthusiastic 18 year old ballbuster if you can't actually SEE her? If it comes down to seeing the girl or seeing the naked guy, to me that's an easy call. With the side view we try to see both. However, I DO think that we could mix it up a little and perhaps for part of the shoot film facing the guy (problem is, if you change the camera view too much it gets disorienting).

I think that one thing that might help get a better view of the "connect" would be to film from a closer distance more often....you also get the added benefit of seeing the pretty girl up close and personal better. But there again, when you do, you can lose part of the effect of their beautiful figure kicking.....

You could film with a second camera like other stores. And as I am a great fan of your Amber, where is the problem when you see her filming? This could also add to the thrill, seeing her filming and making suggestions...

...anyway, just some thoughts...