PDA

View Full Version : to the women, if you had the chance to be a manffor a week...

srzl
06-05-2010, 06:20 PM
ok for the women into femdom and ballbusting, a sex fetish genie grants you either the ability to become a man for a week, or to remain in your own body, and have a penis and testicles instead of a vagina for a week, you can use your new gifts however you like, and at the end of the week, you return to normal. you can choose the size of your penis 3 inch to 12, and have small, normal or large balls. you can also decide wether you have forsekin or not. do you change into a new body, or just be given the new parts? preference of genitals? What is the first thing you do, when you wake up with these parts? do you have sex, and from a womans point of view, with a chance with a penis, where do you aim your cumshot?, and with a woman or a man? Given the fact you can withstand any injury, as you will be returned to your normal state after 7 days, would you self bust or allow yourself to be busted? Looking forward to hearing your thoughts...:D

EricaBB
06-05-2010, 11:12 PM
ok for the women into femdom and ballbusting, a sex fetish genie grants you either the ability to become a man for a week, or to remain in your own body, and have a penis and testicles instead of a vagina for a week, you can use your new gifts however you like, and at the end of the week, you return to normal. you can choose the size of your penis 3 inch to 12, and have small, normal or large balls. you can also decide wether you have forsekin or not. do you change into a new body, or just be given the new parts? preference of genitals? What is the first thing you do, when you wake up with these parts? do you have sex, and from a womans point of view, with a chance with a penis, where do you aim your cumshot?, and with a woman or a man? Given the fact you can withstand any injury, as you will be returned to your normal state after 7 days, would you self bust or allow yourself to be busted? Looking forward to hearing your thoughts...:D

I would just keep my female body and grow the balls and cock.

I would have a 3 inch flaccid 6 inch hard penis. It would be cut, and it would be pink and perfect. I'd have two large egg sized balls hangin in a perfectly dangly sac. I'd have it busted by a woman, and then I'd bust men.

Chilly
06-06-2010, 02:25 PM
I'd keep my tits and be hung like a horse. Uncut.
I'd find other futa girls and challenge them to
pork sword duels. After defeating them, I'd have
my way with them and relieve them of their
pathetic dingies. (After all, if you can't weild it
properly, you shouldn't have one.)

I'd wax it and keep it in fighting form and
swashbuckle my way to the championship.
And when my time is almost up, I'd hack it
off and have a mold made from it so that if
it should still disappear, I could still make a
replica as a memento...

:asleep :eek: ...and that's when I woke up.:o

srzl
06-06-2010, 06:47 PM
I would just keep my female body and grow the balls and cock.

I would have a 3 inch flaccid 6 inch hard penis. It would be cut, and it would be pink and perfect. I'd have two large egg sized balls hangin in a perfectly dangly sac. I'd have it busted by a woman, and then I'd bust men.

great, if it was busted, if u would be lookng down, seeing the destruction, how wud u want it caried out? scissors teeth fists or feet?

srzl
06-06-2010, 06:50 PM
[quote=Chilly;79800]I'd keep my tits and be hung like a horse. Uncut.

replica as a memento...

very good chilly

Snoodle
06-06-2010, 11:39 PM
I'd keep my tits and be hung like a horse. Uncut.

replica as a memento...

:asleep :eek: ...and that's when I woke up.:o

Genius! I'd have a twelve incher, uncut, with large balls. After spending a whole day wanking, I'd bust myself 'till I couldn't walk. Then, I'd take one of Chilly's challenges and think about throwing the match. ;) Either that, or I'd go to a gloryhole, stick it in, cum, and then cut it off right there so it falls out on the other side.

BEST PRANK EVER.

We could film it all for tremendous amounts of profit.

Snoodle
06-06-2010, 11:43 PM
Genius! I'd have a twelve incher, uncut, with large balls. After spending a whole day wanking, I'd bust myself 'till I couldn't walk. Then, I'd take one of Chilly's challenges and think about throwing the match. ;) Either that, or I'd go to a gloryhole, stick it in, cum, and then cut it off right there so it falls out on the other side.

BEST PRANK EVER.

Oh! Oh! Or I could go with my old standby and band myself. We futas could have races! Who can cum the most before they're neutered. :Baahaha:

Youthmane
06-07-2010, 02:35 PM
Genius! I'd have a twelve incher, I'd go to a gloryhole, stick it in, cum, and then cut it off right there so it falls out on the other side.

BEST PRANK EVER.

:Baahaha: Funny ! I've alway wonder what it would be like, Changed from a Gloryhole to a GoryHole. where they would set a Public Bathroom, with a Wall in the Middle. between the Men's & the Women's Bathroom. on the Guys side it would look like a GloryHole. but on the Girls side, has a Built-in Meat Slicer. that Slides down like a guillotine. the Girls could tease them till they are Close to Cum. & slip the Blade B4 they cum.:cryingblu or after. what ever the Girl would think was the most funny @ the time.

srzl
06-09-2010, 07:08 PM

BEST PRANK EVER.

love this snoodle,more details please, i always was curious, from awomans point of view,who has had men cum on there face or tits or back or in mouth on their pussy, if you then had the ability to shoot sperm with your oneweek dick, do you go for facial or in the mouth etc? snoodle would you cut off your dick in gloryhole with scissors or have a sexy woman bite it off?and what about your testicles? would you not want them busted too to see it from the otherside, i mean
absoloutley ruptured? maybe you cum, then
wait for sperm to generate again, then
have a sexy gal crunch your balls with her teeth, till your balls are leaking spunk., then she scissors off yor cock andmakes u suck it. then you minge comes back andyou have5 voanteers in the glory hole, their limp dicks are hanging through five holes, their balls in five holes below, 3 white, two with foreskin, all 3 half inch, though 1 grows to six half, one 4 half and one 8 inch, then two black men, one 12 inch uncut, one 6inch uncut. (just to giveya a bit of variety :D ) reeling from the pain, altho it does not hurt anymore, how would you go to work in the GORYHOLE?

Snoodle
06-09-2010, 07:23 PM
love this snoodle,more details please, i always was curious, from awomans point of view,who has had men cum on there face or tits or back or in mouth on their pussy, if you then had the ability to shoot sperm with your oneweek dick, do you go for facial or in the mouth etc? snoodle would you cut off your dick in gloryhole with scissors or have a sexy woman bite it off?and what about your testicles? would you not want them busted too to see it from the otherside, i mean
absoloutley ruptured? maybe you cum, then
wait for sperm to generate again, then
have a sexy gal crunch your balls with her teeth, till your balls are leaking spunk., then she scissors off yor cock andmakes u suck it. then you minge comes back andyou have5 voanteers in the glory hole, their limp dicks are hanging through five holes, their balls in five holes below, 3 white, two with foreskin, all 3 half inch, though 1 grows to six half, one 4 half and one 8 inch, then two black men, one 12 inch uncut, one 6inch uncut. (just to giveya a bit of variety :D ) reeling from the pain, altho it does not hurt anymore, how would you go to work in the GORYHOLE?

Well, you just took that and ran with it, didn't you?

srzl
06-09-2010, 07:27 PM
Well, you just took that and ran with it, didn't you?
hell yeah imhorny as hell right now lol

EricaBB
06-10-2010, 11:09 AM
great, if it was busted, if u would be lookng down, seeing the destruction, how wud u want it caried out? scissors teeth fists or feet?

Oh damn... I'd want them squished by hand! This sucks though, because I don't know if I want another woman to crush them, or if I want another girl with a dick to crush them, or a man to crush them... And I only have two of them!

Am I allowed to grow my balls back, so I can have them popped all the time?

BEST PRANK EVER.

Goddamnit. I'm falling in love with you. I agree, I think I would need my balls for a good amount of time! I mean, I would have to spend a day or two just busting my own balls... THEN, I would have to go out and fuck with people... Like, I'd go find a guy at a bar and I'd lure him in, then when he finds out I've got a dick, I'll kick him in his dick! :D. Then I'll go find snoodle and cut her dick off, if she doesn't cut mine off first.

Yes, snoodle... I'll let you have the big 12 incher, since you want to be the biggest and baddest girl ever. Just promise not to be TOO mean to my puny little balls and cock:iluvu:

Design
06-10-2010, 12:43 PM
Oh damn... I'd want them squished by hand! This sucks though, because I don't know if I want another woman to crush them, or if I want another girl with a dick to crush them, or a man to crush them... And I only have two of them!

Am I allowed to grow my balls back, so I can have them popped all the time?

Goddamnit. I'm falling in love with you. I agree, I think I would need my balls for a good amount of time! I mean, I would have to spend a day or two just busting my own balls... THEN, I would have to go out and fuck with people... Like, I'd go find a guy at a bar and I'd lure him in, then when he finds out I've got a dick, I'll kick him in his dick! :D. Then I'll go find snoodle and cut her dick off, if she doesn't cut mine off first.

Yes, snoodle... I'll let you have the big 12 incher, since you want to be the biggest and baddest girl ever. Just promise not to be TOO mean to my puny little balls and cock:iluvu:
snoodle and Erica , both can cut my dick off if they want to , i am up to that. :iluvu:

Snoodle
06-10-2010, 03:16 PM
Oh damn...

Too mean? I don't understand.

I bet we could have some fun before we got down to the meat an potatoes. Fine, I'll give you head, then I'll neuter you.

Chilly
06-10-2010, 05:33 PM

NOBODY's could be as puny as Piggy's!

One might find it handy if in need of a toothpick.
What kind of lens does he use to photograph it? Telephoto?
I'll bet he never goes on picnics for fear of horny earthworms
trying to mate with it. (If he seriously wants to be rid of it,
he could try wiggling it at a robin. One that's trying to lose
weight, that is. Or he could try skinny-dipping in a goldfish
pond. One might mistake it for a larvae of some small ilk.):Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha:

EricaBB
06-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Too mean? I don't understand.

I bet we could have some fun before we got down to the meat an potatoes. Fine, I'll give you head, then I'll neuter you.

I guess we could have a little fun :).

But I expect by the end of our encounter there will be four less testicles between the two of us :D.

Aww, poor little piggy and his little wiener :D

Snoodle
06-10-2010, 08:10 PM
I guess we could have a little fun :).

But I expect by the end of our encounter there will be four less testicles between the two of us :D.

Aww, poor little piggy and his little wiener :D

Though, with all the swelling, I expect we'll look VERY well endowed. :Baahaha:

EricaBB
06-10-2010, 08:13 PM
Though, with all the swelling, I expect we'll look VERY well endowed. :Baahaha:

Oh, how I wish this were possible :iluvu:

Oh, how I wish I had big, plump balls and a stiff thick cock...

Snoodle
06-10-2010, 08:15 PM
Oh, how I wish this were possible :iluvu:

Oh, how I wish I had big, plump balls and a stiff thick cock...

Imagine how hard it'd be to walk with a giant, purple sack.

Here's a thought: Slam it in a drawer. :D

EricaBB
06-10-2010, 08:23 PM

:Baahaha: Balls deserve such horrible treatment...

:bananajum
:jumpsmile:jumpsmile

Snoodle
06-10-2010, 08:25 PM

That's why I like the idea of strangling them, so much. :)

EricaBB
06-10-2010, 08:28 PM
That's why I like the idea of strangling them, so much. :)

OMG, that's the funniest way I've heard it put, now I'm gonna have to strangle my BF's balls.

If it weren't for the fact that he'll read this, he'd be surprised when I strangle his balls and ask them who they work for! :P

Snoodle
06-10-2010, 08:30 PM
OMG, that's the funniest way I've heard it put, now I'm gonna have to strangle my BF's balls.

If it weren't for the fact that he'll read this, he'd be surprised when I strangle his balls and ask them who they work for! :P

Don't do it for too long, or you know what'll happen to them. ;)

Unless, y'know, you want that to happen. :thumbup

EricaBB
06-10-2010, 08:33 PM
Don't do it for too long, or you know what'll happen to them. ;)

Unless, y'know, you want that to happen. :thumbup

Aww, I do suppose I love his balls :), and I'd like it if they hung around for a while(pun intended). So I'll be gentile in my interrogation.

Snoodle
06-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Aww, I do suppose I love his balls :), and I'd like it if they hung around for a while(pun intended). So I'll be gentile in my interrogation.

You can take out your frustrations on mine, then. :D

MasonM
06-10-2010, 10:48 PM
If you suddenly found that you DID have balls, how hard would you want your first bust to be? Think you might be underestimating or overestimating the pain? Any fears right before it happens?

lia_watson
06-11-2010, 05:17 AM
I would turn my whole body to a male body. If I can choose specifically – 185 cm, muscular and massive but not too much.
I would like to have a 7 inch circumcised penis and large balls.
First I'll just check out all the little things, like what's it like walking around with a pair of testicles hanging down there, scratch your own balls, pee standing up, shower and have your sack completely loose. After the shower, when my balls are loose, I will try to see how's it like sitting on your own balls.
Then I will go and have sex. First plain sex, then I'll have the girl giving me a blowjob, then a handjob, then just playing with my balls and lick them. Then I'll go and have a man give me a blowjob, handjob and play with my balls and lick them. It will be interesting to compare the two, because logically the man should be better, for he have access to "practice" 24/7 while the girl only get about 2 hours a week, if she's lucky.
Then I'll have someone kick my balls. First medium, then hard (it's not like I need to be careful not to damage them…). Then I'll have someone grab my balls.
Well, if I'm already getting rid of them in the end of the week, I think I'll have someone do me the grab-twist-and-pull. I've been fascinated by this move since quite a young age, and I don't want to even offer it to my boyfriend… I don't want to do this on him, I'm afraid it will damage them. But if I'm having those balls temporarily? Well I'd go 'nuts'! (: but I will leave that to the end, in case it really would damage them.
I will also try to be kicked by a girl in a 'nonconsensual' situation. I know it's hard to get a girl to kick your balls without even asking her, but I will try. I would go to a girl I know who practices martial arts and really proud about it and I'll offer to do a fight. In the fight I will always leave my balls open for a kick and I will punch her in her chest (not to hard, but hard enough to get her angry).
I will also want to try to get a soccer ball hit me there. I've once seen it and I'm really interested to know how it feels.

-Lia

squish
06-20-2010, 12:43 PM

Bump. This has to be the funniest thread ever!

Snoodle
06-20-2010, 01:29 PM
If you suddenly found that you DID have balls, how hard would you want your first bust to be? Think you might be underestimating or overestimating the pain? Any fears right before it happens?

I'm probably underestimating. That's why the first one needs to be as hard as possible.

Set the bar high.

squish
06-20-2010, 01:42 PM
I'm probably underestimating. That's why the first one needs to be as hard as possible.

Set the bar high.

and it just got even funnier!
:Baahaha:

Snoodle
06-20-2010, 01:51 PM
and it just got even funnier!
:Baahaha:

Well, I don't want any second thoughts if I can't handle it. All or nothing. :D

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
06-24-2010, 11:23 PM
Lol, great topic! I love the creativity of you amazing women! I find it funny that Erica wants to have the ability to regenerate her fictional balls because I have wanted this ability with my balls for quite a while! I would let all of you women have the thrill of stomping my big balls into mush if it were possible! I did recently learn that testicles reconstruction is possible so maybe there is still hope! ;)

snipone
06-25-2010, 10:15 PM
holy crap this topic is great almost as good as the shemale ballbust thread

I have to admit I stumbled into this forum and missed a flight to New York because i couldn't tear myself away. Snoodle holy crap your fantasies are amazing. Such inspiration.

How's this for an idea Snoodle: several large Iron balls on either side of your package like a larger version of one of those desk office toys start em going and time how long it takes for your dick and balls to be reduced to a limp purple mishapen mass then slice off the dick one inch at a time starting with the head. With your uncut twelve incher that'd make twelve Snoodle hors d'oeuvres.

snipone
06-25-2010, 10:37 PM
Hawt

Snoodle I love your fantasies they are all win!

What do you think of this scenario:

Several Large Iron Balls are attached by chains on either side of your package (12 inch uncut with grapefruit sized balls wasn't it?) kind of like one of those executive desk toys. Pull back on one side and see how long it takes to reduce your bits to a limp dicked pile of mishappen purple mush. then cut off your cock one inch at a time starting from the head and serve em up as Snoodle hors d'oeuvres.