PDA

View Full Version : Competition

Chaboy
06-07-2010, 04:57 AM
Do you guys think ballbusting will ever be more than just a fetish. Where it could be like a sport or competition

think of it like this...You have teams of 6, 3 guys and 3 girls. The girls would kick the guys of the opposite team and who's ever teams guys are standing last wins....u could have like a tournament style competition. Just an idea. But I think it would be pretty cool

aniMALE
06-07-2010, 05:51 AM
I can imagine the training :D

Girls will be trained to have strong powerful legs, men will be repeatedly kicked by girls in the same team till they have insensitive balls :)

aniMALE
06-07-2010, 05:58 AM
What about the selections? Guys that want to enter the team will line up and a girl in the team will kick them all, something like this

girl: *SBAAAAM*
man: OUUUCHHHHHHH, oh shiiiiit
girl: NEXT

aniMALE
06-07-2010, 06:04 AM
I forgot about the trainer!! A woman that retired from the competitions, like a 40something woman that will instruct the girls, like

girl: sbaam
man: ouch
trainer: "Kick harder, you pussy, I will show you"
trainer: *SBAAAAAAAAM*
man: AWWWWWWWWWWWWW (cry)
trainer: see?

aniMALE
06-07-2010, 06:07 AM
And you need a hot female doctor in every team!

training session:
athlete girl: "SBAAAAAM"
man: SPLOOOORCHHH
hot doctor: (squeezing and checking the balls) we have to remove them (giggling)
athlete girl: oh no, not again.

I think that for every pair of balls destroyed the girls should win a medal. Of course they have to be filmed or you can invent any number, they have to be "confirmed castrations by kick" with hot female judges that will judge if it is a complete ********** or not.

aniMALE
06-07-2010, 06:13 AM
And then finally the competition! The girls will enter and they will show some kicks in the air to show their skills, with their harder kicks in past competitions shown and their stats "37 guys ********* in just one blow"

I'm not sure, at the end of the competion, who will remove the broken beyond repair balls? The doctor in the same team of the guys that lost or the doctor in the winning team?

Maybe if they can be repaired the doctor in the same team will repair them, if they have to be removed the doctor in the opposite team will do it. Of course, she has to be dressed in a dominatrix outfit while operating.

aniMALE
06-07-2010, 06:17 AM
I propose snoodle and ErikaBB as the tv presenters of this competition!

EggsForCrush
06-07-2010, 12:11 PM
actually, its a very brillant idea and not so hard to make it real! people around the world, love seeing weird contests or sports on tv these days.. they would perceive it as just an other one. but we wont :) i wish i could find 9 guys who dont have any problem with being seen in that position on tv.. finding the girls is the easiest part.. (i said 9 guys be cause when we call the tv or podcast publishers, we'll tell them its an interesting tournament which they would want to record..)

or even videotaping the tournament ourselves, putting a fictional tv channel logo on it (like BbTV.. everyone would think its a tv channel in another country) :) , uploading on youtube, then mailing the link to tv channels would be another option..

EggsForCrush
06-07-2010, 12:17 PM
we need to determine all rules before the game and to give university names to the teams... these would help our game become a generally played popular fun stuff easily.. ;)

I propose snoodle and ErikaBB as the tv presenters of this competition! +1 :)

Chaboy
06-07-2010, 03:50 PM
yeah....i was thinking about this last night when i was watching the movie Rollerball, that movie is terrible and the basis for the sport it terrible, and i thought like i bet ppl would watch if the were 6 on 6 teams with real hot women kicking the shit outta guys balls....There would definitly be training and u would have to have a strategy to put ur girl that kicks the hardest against the guy that can take the most pain

You could have teams from different citys meet up to go against eachother, and the women get all the control, what shoes they wear, and what position they want their guys in.......I would love it

Anymous1
06-08-2010, 12:09 AM
I definitely agree that this is a great idea. I would really like to see this concept done well by a bb video producing site or at least written about by a detailed and talented bb author.

:bananajum:bananajum:bananajum
:bananad::bananad::bananad:

kdunstfan
06-08-2010, 04:02 AM
Haha, that would certainly be awesome!

blahman
06-08-2010, 07:57 AM
Hi guys, think this is my first post, not sure.

But yeah, this seems like a great idea ;D

Can't see it happening unfortunately :(

But still a great fantasy to have and think about.

Alec Anaconda
06-08-2010, 12:06 PM
It’s just possible that you could air a humourised, non-nude, version on Japanese TV.

Alec Anaconda

Anymous1
06-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Yeah I agree with you Alec because it seems like any and all concepts are welcome on Japanese television!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I do not know why but it seem like Japanese people/citizens are the most creative people in the world when it comes to television (particularly game shows!) and movies concepts. I think they have tried just about every concept.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I also want to say that I am just joking and therefore no one need interpret my post as racist. I am not a racist.

bj1980bj
06-09-2010, 09:21 PM
Another type of BB game, but this one has more interesting way of determining a *winner* :)http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=68377&postcount=1187

juggalosnyder
06-10-2010, 01:13 AM
I forgot about that caption. It was an amazing one that made me want to go to Vegas and get 2 prosties to help make the fantasy a reality.

Tigar
06-12-2010, 01:45 AM
Do you guys think ballbusting will ever be more than just a fetish. Where it could be like a sport or competition
Interesting idea.