PDA

View Full Version : Possible Tumor

takingknees
06-08-2010, 09:21 AM
A few years back I posted a thread talking about an injury I sustained in my leg that I thought was related to the self-busting I was doing at the time. I said it was God punishing me for the sexual sins I was committing (lust, adultery in heart, etc.), which I have slightly different feelings about now. But I'm sure some of you remember that thread.

Anyway, long story short, my legs got worse and no one knows why. Xrays nor MRI's have shown anything. I just had a 2nd MRI done about a month ago. The area of focus was my tendons connecting to my pelvis, so the MRI also went over that whole region. I just got back from the Dr. and he said that there my right testicle is heterogeneous or something, and has shown high intensity. I've focused more on my right nut during self busting the past few months, but lately I've had pain in my kidney-ish area when squeezing them, especially when I focus on the right nut. But that's not what worried me so much, what got me worried was what he said after that. He said the same thing about my bladder, but also said that there is a possible tumor in my right testicle.

I'm now gonna have an ultrasound of my bladder and right testicle (maybe both balls, I'm not sure). Obviously, I am very worried about this as I don't want to lose any valuable body parts. I don't plan on doing anything ballbusting related anymore, which I can live with, even though I've been involved with it for a long time.

I think this is related to the pain in my legs. I also believe that my fetish has caused this. I just ask for prayer from you guys please. And to those who aren't Christian, send me positive energy please :D

Thank you for reading

Jack12
06-08-2010, 10:12 AM
In my opinion you must resume ballbusting for the moment.
In my opinion you must consider that exactly your awareness of testicles because of ballbusting has kept you always alert and never excluding the possibility for something happening in that region and this may have played a role in your reaction leading to the diagnose.
So this "sin" might be your best friend.

Good luck!

Alec Anaconda
06-08-2010, 11:59 AM
I send you my positive wishes for a healthy diagnosis and a speedy recovery.

Alec Anaconda

takingknees
06-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Thank you very much Alec :)

Ketchupman
06-08-2010, 01:45 PM
I hate it that I must read this :(

I hope you get well soon!!

juggalosnyder
06-09-2010, 01:05 AM
My best wishes go to you and your health.

Selftailer
06-09-2010, 01:31 AM
Best wishes to you takingknees. :)

poolman2
06-09-2010, 02:58 AM
takingknees,

I've had quite a few injuries. I've also heard some scary sounding diseases/conditions as tentative diagnoses or to be ruled out. Physicians often state the worst possible outcome as a provisional outcome. Fortunately I've tended to have the more benign conditions (except as to orthopaedic conditions).

Let's hope and pray your conditions are likewise benign.

God bless you,

poolman2

sebi40
06-09-2010, 11:35 AM
I wish you to get well and hopefully without loosing something.
This is tough when after years and years of getting plessure from this you find out that need to stop.
I think this is one of the toughest thing. If you succeeded, then you have a lot of will.

Teardrop
06-09-2010, 01:15 PM
I know how alarming this can be. In fact, in the past week I had to check some of my moles against old photos because I thought I had noticed a mark on my face was changing.

The main practical advice I can offer is while you are waiting to hear word from your doctor, try your best to look after yourself. Eat healthy, try to allow yourself enough hours to get a good night's sleep, cut out any alcohol or cigarettes if you use these, and maybe do about 20 minutes of exercise each day. I.e. try to make your body as strong as it can be.

As I understand it, cancer is the result of DNA mutation, i.e. it happens at the molecular level, so cannot be connected to knocks or squeezes to your testicles. I know it's hard to discuss, but try to be straight with your doctor that you have been hurting your balls, as this may help him to get a clearer picture as to the cause of your injury. Please let me know how things work out. Positive energy on its way.

smackMyNuts
06-09-2010, 02:21 PM
Cancer is when a cell with damaged DNA divides and the resultant cell is malformed. Ballbusting won't cause DNA damage, but it can cause an increase in cell division because sometimes injured cells will die and have to be replaced. So this can lead to some increase in cancer since it increases the odds that a cell with damaged DNA will divide. When they did studies on people who regularly did a lot of mountain-biking (which can involve a lot of small strikes to the testicles), they found an elevated rate of testicular cancer. The normal lifetime odds of testicular cancer are about 1/250. With mountain bikers, it was around 1/100. So, there is likely to be some increase in the odds of getting testicular cancer associated with practicing our fetish. The odds, however, are still fairly small and testicular cancer has a very high survival rate. If caught before it spreads to other parts of the body, the survival rate is higher then 98%. If not caught until after it spreads, the rate is around 85% when chemotherapy treatments are used. So, realistically, ball-busting is not likely to be very dangerous. Common activities like driving or using stairs are statistically quite a bit more likely to cause death.

takingknees
06-09-2010, 03:12 PM
One thing I forgot to mention was that the day before I went to the Dr's I was in the shower handling myself and noticed a small bump on my right testicle. I've noticed it a couple times within the past 4-8 weeks. So, knowing I had this abnormal bump on the testicle that was said to have a possible tumor wasn't very comforting.

Turns out the medical terms written on the report of the MRI almost always mean that there is a cyst, and rarely something else (i.e. possible tumor). I became MUCH less scared and nervous after learning this, but still had some jitters. So, I went to a prayer group (self-explanatory) yesterday and I was one of the people prayed over. I've never gone to that before and the people were really nice. When I got home I was looking around for the bump on my testicle and it was gone! Immediately I praised Jesus and felt very confident for my ultrasound test the next day.

Today, I had my urinary exam and ultrasound test. Got there, pissed in a cup. Then I had my balls drenched in warm jelly and fondled with an untrasound device for about 30 mins by an alright-looking black woman, which I gotta admit felt really good, lol. It was very difficult refraining from getting a full-on erection given the situation, regardless of who was doing it. When it was finished she told me to wait in the waiting room while the radiologist reads the test.

After waiting for about 10-15 minutes the woman came out and explained that if there was anything of concern found by the radiologist in the test that they would have me stay and run more tests, but she sent me home! The results aren't "official" until after the radiologist compares the ultrasound to the MRI (which I will have a phone call about in a day or two), but ultrasounds are much more accurate in this area and it showed nothing to worry about! Thank God!

I haven't heard anything about the urinary exam yet, but I am very confident that I am A-OK.

I just thought I should let you guys know. Also, I wanna thank all of you for the support, positive energy, and prayers. Goodbye, and God bless :)