PDA

View Full Version : If you had a chance to become a girl for a day.

Design
06-11-2010, 01:32 PM
i would be looking in a mirrow at my new pussy i had , then i would do some ballbusting to see what all the fuss is about and why women love to do it.:bananajum

Alec Anaconda
06-11-2010, 01:39 PM
You don’t need a cunt to bust balls, just a willing subject.

Alec Anaconda

Chilly
06-11-2010, 02:13 PM
I'd want to explore ALL the possibilities.
Which is why 24 hours just could not be enough time.:(

Odust
06-11-2010, 11:41 PM
Eh, honestly the whole trans thing is not my cup of tea. That said, if I could experience what it's truly like to be a woman for 24 hours, I think I'd be unable to resist the learning experience.

dharkbus
06-12-2010, 07:06 PM
if and only if i could be a small girl, I would hate to be my size and female

deballs
06-13-2010, 09:24 PM
i would be looking in a mirrow at my new pussy i had , then i would do some ballbusting to see what all the fuss is about and why women love to do it.:bananajum

I second this.

I also would have sex.

bthauronite
06-13-2010, 10:38 PM
I would pull a Thecia... go to a bar, find a guy, bring him to a hotel and tie him down to offer kinky sex. Suck him off, then nut him.

I am more evil than she is, so I would also remove his eyes and tongue and thumbs as well. There would be almost no way for him to identify me then, and at that point I would be male again.

sizeshifter
06-14-2010, 12:00 AM
What to do if I was female for a day..
I'd freak out over the fact that this is even possible but yeah probably after a while by the time I'd get used to it I think all that rests are the hopes I didnt pick a PMSing day to become a woman :thumbup

reginauld
06-15-2010, 10:53 AM
I would pull a Thecia... go to a bar, find a guy, bring him to a hotel and tie him down to offer kinky sex. Suck him off, then nut him.

I am more evil than she is, so I would also remove his eyes and tongue and thumbs as well. There would be almost no way for him to identify me then, and at that point I would be male again.
That's fucked up...

juggalosnyder
06-16-2010, 01:31 AM
Agreed. You need help man.

eric B
06-17-2010, 07:18 AM
I would bust a guy in front of a mirror so I could watch myself doing it. Then I would go find a guy who reminds me of myself and tell him what a great person he was just to boost his self esteem a little bit. Then I would go back to kicking the guy in front of the mirror again.

dark
06-17-2010, 08:50 PM
I would fuck everyone for money, I would be the biggest slut without any dignity and the next day I would be rich and man.

mapexrocks
06-17-2010, 09:28 PM
I'd be busting ever pair i could..i leave a lot of guys on the ground holding their balls in 24 hours..oh and masturbating alot..lol

Mythical Pain
06-20-2010, 01:02 AM
It's an interesting idea. I'd definitely have to admire myself in the mirror as well, and yeah...if it really happened? I'd have to try out giving some poor unsuspecting a guy a sharp kick in the nuts! See how it felt to have him writhing around at my feet, knowing he couldn't do it back. Must be nice to be a girl! Though, I'm quite happy with my pair as it is lol.

jerpears
06-20-2010, 01:00 PM
Go to a bar by myself, have a douchebag guy the gangster type that think they are all hot and what not buy me drinks for the night. Take him to a hotel room, tease him, then tie him down and ballbust the shit out of him. (preferably taping it to post on this forum after) and leave him hanging. no finishing him, nothing.