PDA

View Full Version : I want to start a ballbusting site !

bbWoP
06-13-2010, 03:54 AM
Hello guys,
I want to start a femdom/ballbusting site.

But it will be a free site.
That means i will collect free ballbusting clips on the web and upload it to this site. But I wont upload it on Filehosters like Rapidshare or Hotfile, they will be available as streams, so you have not to download the clips, you can watch them online.

The problem is that it will take alot of time to fill up the site with content every day, so I need a helper (helpers).

Is somebody of you interested in helping me?
You should:
- Put in every day minimum 1 clip
- Be interested in Femdom/Ballbusting
- Like sharing Clips

You only have to post clips on the site, i will take the technical part. Another point is that you dont have to pay something !

If you are interested I will send you a prototype of my new site and you can decide whether you wanna join the project.

Greetings
bbWoP

Nexus
06-13-2010, 07:22 AM
What will make this different to ballbustingtube?

Also I don't know how they do it but theres got to be some copyright infringement if you're just uploading other peoples clips.

Alec Anaconda
06-13-2010, 12:13 PM
bbWoP: I want to start a ballbusting site!

Why?
How will you fund this site?

Alec Anaconda

ball_bustee
06-13-2010, 09:22 PM
I am interested and wish to see the prototype, but I agree how are you going to deal with copyright issues?

bbWoP
06-14-2010, 08:10 AM
Copyright is for loosers :Baahaha:

I got a root server in Russia where i can host the little project. I got other projects, the femdom video stream site is the smallest.

And what i can say to copyright is that I may not upload copyright protected material... but.... yeah ! Fuck off copyright, I will upload the clips I can get and when someone wants to abuse a Clip, I will think about deleting it.

But as a member in my team you dont have to fear about your ip, there a no ip logs on my server.

If you are truely interested in joining my project PM me :bananawin

gary198
06-14-2010, 07:36 PM
[quote=bbWoP;80278]Copyright is for loosers :Baahaha:

I got a root server in Russia where i can host the little project.

Count me OUT.

bbWoP
06-17-2010, 08:32 AM
*BUMP*
:bananajum

Alec Anaconda
06-18-2010, 09:54 AM
Copyright is for losers

Of course, copyright is for losers.
Why pay, when you can steal?

There are many good arguments for reducing the power of copyright laws and the (theoretical) absolute power of huge corporations.

However, if everybody misappropriates intellectual property, why should anyone spend their time and money creating it?

Will you be pleased when others take your work?

Alec Anaconda

openmind_ch
06-19-2010, 05:19 AM
Just a couple of questions:
- How old are you?
- What do you do?
- How many interdisciplinary projects did you work for?
- How many interdisciplinary projects did you lead successfully?
- How thorough is your knowledge on laws?

I have no doubt in your programming skills, but consider the above questions before you start.

Chhers