PDA

View Full Version : why do some girls like ballbusting and some don't?

fsdffsd
06-14-2010, 04:15 AM
This just interests me as i wouldn't mind at all if every girl enjoyed ballbusting and ballbusting me

Jewels_4Me
06-15-2010, 07:22 PM
I can only speak for myself, but I'm fairly confident you will find a different attitude from just about every woman you could talk to. Some would find the topic bizarre and uninteresting, some would find it twisted and perverted, some would find it a curious fetish, and then there are others that so much enjoy the concept that they come to boards like this.

The owner of this site is a woman that so much enjoys ballbusting that she had devoted her life and career to it, and I applaud her for pursuing her passion, and it is because of her we are all here.

But I think that there are a lot more women that would enjoy it than you might think. Ballbusting is more about female controlling and being victorious over the male gender, which is appealing to many women. I'm sure there are a lot of feminists out there that would love to kick a man in the balls for the pure pleasure of it.

I don't discuss my enjoyment of the concept with other women, although I'd not hide my interest if the subject came up. I've never truly experienced kicking a man in the balls solely for erotic reasons, and don't know if I ever will. However, I can fantasize with the rest of you anonymously, and thanks to your many postings here, I can actually watch it happen. But isn't that why we have the Internet?

Snoodle
06-15-2010, 08:18 PM
This just interests me as i wouldn't mind at all if every girl enjoyed ballbusting and ballbusting me

The internet.

Youthmane
06-15-2010, 09:02 PM
Yeah, not every girl is going to Openly say they like it. even if they do. Some don't like it Public info. mostly because they don't want guys to run away. if they want a BF.

I don't tell anyone. (Girls or Guys) my fetish, to people I know Face-to-face. I don't want people thinking I am weird. :cryingblu

Selftailer
06-16-2010, 01:13 AM
I don't tell anyone. (Girls or Guys) my fetish, to people I know Face-to-face. I don't want people thinking I am weird. :cryingblu

The same happen to me. It's not easy to know which could be the reaction and unfortunatly is better not to take risks.

juggalosnyder
06-16-2010, 01:36 AM
I can only speak for myself, but I'm fairly confident you will find a different attitude from just about every woman you could talk to. Some would find the topic bizarre and uninteresting, some would find it twisted and perverted, some would find it a curious fetish, and then there are others that so much enjoy the concept that they come to boards like this.

The owner of this site is a woman that so much enjoys ballbusting that she had devoted her life and career to it, and I applaud her for pursuing her passion, and it is because of her we are all here.

But I think that there are a lot more women that would enjoy it than you might think. Ballbusting is more about female controlling and being victorious over the male gender, which is appealing to many women. I'm sure there are a lot of feminists out there that would love to kick a man in the balls for the pure pleasure of it.

I don't discuss my enjoyment of the concept with other women, although I'd not hide my interest if the subject came up. I've never truly experienced kicking a man in the balls solely for erotic reasons, and don't know if I ever will. However, I can fantasize with the rest of you anonymously, and thanks to your many postings here, I can actually watch it happen. But isn't that why we have the Internet?

Very well put.

EricaBB
06-16-2010, 04:32 PM
In all honesty the subject is very odd. Girls don't know what it's like to be kicked in the balls, so they just base it off what they hear.

Many girls think it's funny to see a guy get hit in the balls, but more probably feel bad for the guy.

You can't walk up to a girl and tell her to kick you in the balls, because she will not want to. It's a pressuring situation to put her into.

What you want to believe: All girls think it's funny to kick balls and would do it if you asked.
The truth: Most girls don't even think it's all that funny and would not do it if you asked them.

So, it sucks. You may think it's so much easier for girls to find busting partners, because I can just sign up here and pick the hottest guy who offers to meet me irl.

That's true - but half of the guys who want to meet me irl would not go through with it, and the other half are too creepy/shady. So, I, like everyone else, had to identify a man who enjoyed it and bring it up slowly. Believe me, there's less men who want to be kicked in the balls than women who would be okay with kicking balls.

Men have to LIKE being kicked in the balls. It's not something most guys would just "do because I love you...". If a woman is asked to kick her spouse in the balls, she would probably have less problems kicking them.

I can't just pick up some guy and tell him I'm gonna kick him in the balls. So I think, girls may get more solicitations and requests online, but none of them are serious, and the action men and women get in real life is about the same.

To clear something up -- if you so much as hint at meeting in real life, I might play along, but I will never take you seriously.

Su0
06-16-2010, 04:47 PM
You can't walk up to a girl and tell her to kick you in the balls, because she will not want to. It's a pressuring situation to put her into.

"Hi, could you kick me in the balls? I've always wanted to know how it feels haha! :)"

It has worked. Things that make it more likely: you are humoristic, the girl is not reserved, you are at a bar and/or alcohol has been drunk. Things that make it less likely: you feel or look creepy or seem like a pervert. The other but similar option is to be a crazy "Jackass" type guy with a certain humoristic attitude.

The main thing I believe is to use humour, not like "please kick my balls so I can masturabate at it for the next two weeks!".

I might just use something to lead the girl for that. For example, there's a bust in movie and you're watching it with some groupies, ask "Ouch! Hmm, would it hurt that bad in reality? Let's try it! Yeah, for real hehh."

It may seem awkward to think a sitation like that now, but when you're chatting around things seem different. Sometimes the girl puts the conversation herself to the right direction.

You are a girl, but you have never asked someone to kick you in the balls. ;) There was a uploader in YouTube who had just asked some random/known girls to kick him in the balls, and he has a lot of videos. Now he posts them at the kickedinthegroin Ning group. Some are just luckier. There are persons who are masters at asking girls to kick them.

Messalina
06-16-2010, 07:43 PM

Hi there,

How are you? "Jewels 4Me" is correct, I can only speak for one woman, moi. However, I believe only a minority of women have a "ballbusting" fetish. Then again, I also believe the size of that "minority" would startle or stun, a good many so-called "social scientists"! BTW, I believe the number of men who have this fetish, to be a much smaller minority. I suspect the number seems greater, due to the existence of boards such as this. Here, many of the fetishists congregate and they seem to see reality through the prism of their fetish.

However, to answer your query; I suspect (as mentioned by others) some girls are living out a fantasy. Usually, they are venting frustration or anger, they can't express in "polite society". Often, the hostility is directed at a particular male, and sometimes at men in general. However, the overwhelming majority of gals who enjoy ballbusting, enjoy it vicariously. That is, through reading stories or viewing violent acts in film or television programmes. Yes, some girls do enjoy hitting men in the balls themselves. AND receive a thrill from it, erotic or otherwise. However, this is a very small number.. in my opinion.

As to why some women don't like ballbusting; I don't believe we are physically aggressive by nature. Also, many gals consider delivering a blow to the testes, to be a vicious sexual assault. Especially, if done for other than, self-defence reasons. We can't know "how it feels". However, many of us can have sympathy for someone who is in horrific pain. Granted, everyone has a different level of tolerance when, it comes to pain. However, being in such terrible pain that one can barely; stand, speak, or breathe... is, quite distressing to many girls. The thought of putting someone in such agony, is repugnant to a lot of us. I myself don't find it amusing and never have. However, (on occasion) I've found it satisfying, depending on "circumstances". ;)

Messalina

obedientesticle
06-17-2010, 02:40 AM
I also believe the size of that "minority" would startle or stun, a good many so-called "social scientists"!

I'm not a woman, but I also believe there might be a minority of rather cruel dominant women and also a greater part of women who could find it funny if they do not think about the pain (and possible damage) they would cause. Of course, many women are reasonable and probably less sex-driven than men, so they wouldn't do it even if they had the fantasy. (I think those could be encouraged to just start it carefully and test what the man in front of them can take without getting permanently hurt)

Also, many gals consider delivering a blow to the testes, to be a vicious sexual assault. Especially, if done for other than, self-defence reasons.

It can be that. But it can also be a means of erotic domination or sadomasochism. There are differences...

We can't know "how it feels". However, many of us can have sympathy for someone who is in horrific pain.

Well, I hope so. I hope most of us can have that sympathy. I even think ballbusting wouldn't be erotic if the kickeress is too cold (on the other hand, that "I don't understand what's your problem" can also give a weird thrill). It is more erotic to break the "rules"...

I myself don't find it amusing and never have.

But as a fantasy, you do find it amusing? I think, to a certain degree, the pain can be acceptable for a male, so if he is willing to, you shouldn't think too much about the physical pain. A degree of physical pain is also present in many sports and it does not affect health negatively (if kept within borders). Of course, there is a risk of accidents and a risk of exaggeration and addictiveness.

obedientesticle
06-17-2010, 03:00 AM
I know that is not the question, but just to make the image complete: There are of course also males who are not at all into ballbusting. Some just want to penetrate or some just want to be caressed softly... The question to the girls could be: Whom would you prefer to bust: The willing or the unwilling? (Of course the "willing" might change to unwilling during a ballbusting...)

eric B
06-17-2010, 07:10 AM
I guess it's the same reason some girls like coffee and others don't. You just either develop a taste for some thing or not as the case may be.

Messalina
06-17-2010, 04:32 PM
I'm not a woman, but I also believe there might be a minority of rather cruel dominant women and also a greater part of women who could find it funny if they do not think about the pain (and possible damage) they would cause. Of course, many women are reasonable and probably less sex-driven than men, so they wouldn't do it even if they had the fantasy. (I think those could be encouraged to just start it carefully and test what the man in front of them can take without getting permanently hurt)

It can be that. But it can also be a means of erotic domination or sadomasochism. There are differences...

Well, I hope so. I hope most of us can have that sympathy. I even think ballbusting wouldn't be erotic if the kickeress is too cold (on the other hand, that "I don't understand what's your problem" can also give a weird thrill). It is more erotic to break the "rules"...

But as a fantasy, you do find it amusing? I think, to a certain degree, the pain can be acceptable for a male, so if he is willing to, you shouldn't think too much about the physical pain. A degree of physical pain is also present in many sports and it does not affect health negatively (if kept within borders). Of course, there is a risk of accidents and a risk of exaggeration and addictiveness.

Hello there,

How are you? This response underscores the point I made in my message. The tendency of people to see matters through the prism of their fetish. Although, you are probably correct about a larger group of women finding a blow to the testicles amusing "If they do not think about the pain ( and possible damage ) they would cause". However, I do not know that a woman's libido, is necessarily less than that of a man's. Also, I do not know that a woman's fantasy of ballbusting is driven by sexual lust. AND the comment about how some of these women with a ballbusting fantasy, might be encouraged "To just start it" (in real life) demonstrates your fetishistic centred thought process.

I did not state that, delivering a blow to the testes could not "Be a means of erotic domination or sadomasochism". In my message, I was simply attempting to answer the question "Why do some girls like ballbusting and some don't?". I was stating my opinion as to why "Some don't". In my message, I did not state I agreed with the reasoning of some of these women. Yes, I am fully aware everything is dependent upon circumstances. For example; a man's hand on a woman's breast can be sexual harassment or a means of displaying affection.. depending on the circumstance. :o

"But as a fantasy, you do find it amusing?". This is what I mean by fetishistic centred thought process. Let me repeat my statement. "The thought of putting someone in such agony, (testicle pain) is repugnant to a lot of us. I myself don't find it amusing and never have". This includes in fantasy. However, I have found a blow to the testes to be; "satisfying", thrilling, and erotic. But, mostly in fantasy. ;)

Also, (in my experience and opinion) the overwhelming majority of men do not find ANY testicle pain, to be "Acceptable" no matter the "Degree". lol I believe your comments re: "acceptability" and "degrees", is applicable only to those who share the fetish.

Warm regards,
Messalina

dark
06-17-2010, 08:37 PM
The question of this topic I would say is not clear if it's under the prism of fetish or not. The question can be answered better if it is first specified the following: ballbusting as a fetish or balllbusting in real world.

One from the Vaults
06-17-2010, 10:53 PM
Actually it's a relatively common fetish among men. I mean, it isn't as common as something like "anal" or "feet," but it's a hell of a lot more common than some famous things, like piss or shit.

For reference, searches on Fetlife and the number of users who report being "curious about or into" them:

Cock and ball torture: 25,342
CBT: 6,593
Ballbusting: 2,202
Ball kicking: 2,029

By comparison...
Foot/feet: 21,490
Foot worship: 7,086

Anal sex: 74,991
Anal: 18,201

Oral sex: 85,035
****** oral: 4,054

etc...

Basically, CBT is fairly main-line as far as fetishes go. People in the vanilla world don't normally admit to liking it, but more than you might think are into it, especially in certain circles. I've definitely seen male martial artist friends ask to be kicked in the balls by women, had one friend make an offhanded comment wondering whether a woman would stomp on his genitals (he said it jokingly, but may have meant it), and when I've "come out" to women they've often said something like "you know what's really funny? My ex was into that too" or similar.

Definitely a minority of people on the whole, but maybe as high as 10-15% of guys find it erotic, even if they're terrified of it (most people who find it erotic wouldn't want it to actually happen for real. Same with **** fantasies).

One from the Vaults
06-17-2010, 10:57 PM
Oh come on, r-ape is censored on this board? Because pretending something doesn't exist makes it go away...

Actually on topic, that might provide some basis for comparison: not everyone's into consensual nonconsent either, so it's worthwhile to ask why. I think only very few guys would admit to thinking **** is hot or funny while in the company of women...

EricaBB
06-17-2010, 11:58 PM
I refuse to believe that ballbusting is all that mainstream. I think people are more likely to be interested in participating in fetlife if they had a fetish they believed was unorthodox. I think ballbusting is a very rare interest., (probably <5% of the world is interested in it, and probably <10% even know it exists as a sexual thing). I just think ballbusting communities like this one are underground and almost taboo.

MasonM
06-18-2010, 12:20 AM
Hi there,

How are you? "Jewels 4Me" is correct, I can only speak for one woman, moi. However, I believe only a minority of women have a "ballbusting" fetish. Then again, I also believe the size of that "minority" would startle or stun, a good many so-called "social scientists"! BTW, I believe the number of men who have this fetish, to be a much smaller minority. I suspect the number seems greater, due to the existence of boards such as this. Here, many of the fetishists congregate and they seem to see reality through the prism of their fetish.

However, to answer your query; I suspect (as mentioned by others) some girls are living out a fantasy. Usually, they are venting frustration or anger, they can't express in "polite society". Often, the hostility is directed at a particular male, and sometimes at men in general. However, the overwhelming majority of gals who enjoy ballbusting, enjoy it vicariously. That is, through reading stories or viewing violent acts in film or television programmes. Yes, some girls do enjoy hitting men in the balls themselves. AND receive a thrill from it, erotic or otherwise. However, this is a very small number.. in my opinion.

As to why some women don't like ballbusting; I don't believe we are physically aggressive by nature. Also, many gals consider delivering a blow to the testes, to be a vicious sexual assault. Especially, if done for other than, self-defence reasons. We can't know "how it feels". However, many of us can have sympathy for someone who is in horrific pain. Granted, everyone has a different level of tolerance when, it comes to pain. However, being in such terrible pain that one can barely; stand, speak, or breathe... is, quite distressing to many girls. The thought of putting someone in such agony, is repugnant to a lot of us. I myself don't find it amusing and never have. However, (on occasion) I've found it satisfying, depending on "circumstances". ;)

Messalina

This post answers so many questions I've had for AGES!

Who knew it could be so simple as a few paragraphs!

Honestly it's great to hear, even if it somebody humbly stating her own opinion.

I never wanted to be busted by somebody who truly did want to hurt me. I have never been amused or turned on by any type of non-consensual busting.

To me, going around ******* that on an unwilling person is just awful and wrong, no matter what the reasons for it are. (Unless he's trying to cause YOU harm of course.)

So partially what I'm driving at is it's so nice to hear from a woman who could sympathize for somebody in that kind of pain. (Though I'm sure most if not all of you are just as sympathetic and understand limits.)

What bothers me is not that my testicles are weak, but that there's so many people in the world who seem to want to exploit that without even wondering if that's what I want!

Thing is crotch shots are such a staple in our society, people don't think about it much do they? (Sorry I'm probably derailing. Please carry on this subject is fascinating!)

EricaBB
06-18-2010, 01:07 AM
The best answer to the question posed by OP is found in one of the shortest replies to his thread:

"I guess it's the same reason some girls like coffee and others don't. You just either develop a taste for some thing or not as the case may be." -- eric B

This is the absolute truth.

A lot of guys seem to be stuck in the mentality of "gee, getting kicked in the balls will only hurt me, so why would any girl have a problem with it?". And that mentality completely neglects to consider what's going through the girl's mind.

"Why would he want me to do that?"
"Why does he enjoy it, while most men do not?"
"Is this a sexual thing?"
"This just doesn't sit well with me. I'm out"

A woman is not a mindless robot put on the earth to pleasure men. Kicking balls isn't fun for every woman, and if it isn't fun, it's most likely uncomfortable to do.

EDIT: According to the bible, apparently women were put on the earth for the purpose of keeping men company.

Su0
06-18-2010, 08:01 AM
A lot of guys seem to be stuck in the mentality of "gee, getting kicked in the balls will only hurt me, so why would any girl have a problem with it?". And that mentality completely neglects to consider what's going through the girl's mind.

No, we all know it's not easy to get ballbusted. Otherwise we'd be doing that every day. Still, there are enough girls willing to do it and girls who can do some kicking just for fun. That's enough.

Indeed most girls would not kick a stranger in the balls. They probably would though if you were her friend and would present it in a proper way. Then there are girls who think about kicking men in their balls on their own. And a lot of gals in between.

Most would not do it because they think it will hurt much and simply they do not want to hurt anybody. Some girls though will kick as hard as they can when they get the chance. Go figure.

I agree there are theories here that are pretty ridiculous, like that every woman secrectly enjoys the thought that a man is ********* or some other femaledomination-for-the-win stuff. But weirdly enough it is true in some cases. I read open Facebook posts by women who commented a British news story about a man who had his testicles ripped off. Some were quite not so symphatetic.

subsenmartin
06-18-2010, 10:10 AM
This is akin to asking what turns a woman on. Nobody has the same interests nor the same likes/dislikes. I have met women who like it because they think it is simply fun to do or amusing. Others like seeing a guy naked getting the ballsies kicked. Some just enjoy being dominant over men. And then there are a few that get a sexual rush out of it or at least get turned on by doing some busting.

On the flip side, I have met women who want nothing to do with the fetish because they are disgusted by it or scared of it. Weather it be the contact with the groin, or the repressed bad memories about something, they just don't like it. It could be abusive relationships or some other psychosis. Hard to say.

I guess it does take an outgoing, adventurous young (or older) lady to want to do it. I don't think introverted or shy types would typically want to be involved.

That is my two cents worth...

Messalina
06-18-2010, 10:54 PM
This post answers so many questions I've had for AGES!

Who knew it could be so simple as a few paragraphs!

Honestly it's great to hear, even if it somebody humbly stating her own opinion.

I never wanted to be busted by somebody who truly did want to hurt me. I have never been amused or turned on by any type of non-consensual busting.

To me, going around ******* that on an unwilling person is just awful and wrong, no matter what the reasons for it are. (Unless he's trying to cause YOU harm of course.)

So partially what I'm driving at is it's so nice to hear from a woman who could sympathize for somebody in that kind of pain. (Though I'm sure most if not all of you are just as sympathetic and understand limits.)

What bothers me is not that my testicles are weak, but that there's so many people in the world who seem to want to exploit that without even wondering if that's what I want!

Thing is crotch shots are such a staple in our society, people don't think about it much do they? (Sorry I'm probably derailing. Please carry on this subject is fascinating!)

Hi MasonM,

How are you? Thank you, for your kind words. It's always nice to receive positive "feedback". :)

"To me, going around ******* that (ballbusting) on an unwilling person is just awful and wrong, no matter what the reasons for it are." What you are describing is sexual assault. A crime in many nations.

As for my being "A woman who could sympathize for somebody in that kind of pain."; 1. I come from a medical family.. 2. I fancy men! ;) I know it's not "trendy" these days but, c'est la vie. LOL

Yes, I agree with you re: "Crotchshots". They have become ubiquitous in film and television programmes, these days. Girls and women, are often depicted delivering them for the most frivolous of reasons. A male said something "upsetting" to a girl or he "cheated". Sometimes, women are shown delivering blows to a lad's groin soley for sport.

The worst programme (in my opinion) is America's Best Home Videos. They show real blows to male genitals in a section titled "Best Groin Shots" or some such foolishness. This is presented as humour. However, after the initial "hit" is shown with the man (or boy) "doubling over", the camera moves on to some other image. So, one does not know what happened next. Did the fellow recover (over a number of hours or days) or finish up in hospital?

Personally, I find the fictional ballbusting (or ********** :Baahaha:) of fictional rapists by fictional victims, to be entertaining. "Groinshots" delivered for other reasons, simply leaves me cold. Usually, I gasp in surprise and sympathy. I am not disparaging anyone's tastes, merely stating my own.

Warm regards,

Messalina

Messalina
06-18-2010, 11:15 PM
Hi Erica,

How are you? Thank you, for stating what a girl might be feeling, so eloquently.

This is the fetishistic mindset "taking over" the male brain. In some men, not all.

A woman is not a mindless robot put on the earth to pleasure men. Kicking balls isn't fun for every woman, and if it isn't fun, it's most likely uncomfortable to do.

I submit; if at least some of these thoughts (and a few more), do not go through the mind of a woman who, has been asked to kick a man in the balls... he really does not want to be kicked by her. Note to men; if a woman does not have thoughts such as these, you are dealing with a sociopath!

EDIT: According to the bible, apparently women were put on the earth for the purpose of keeping men company.[/quote]

Thank you, sweets. I like this thought. :) For me, the world would be a pretty lonely (not to mention.. boring!) place without men. ;)

I hope you and yours are well.

Warm regards,

Messalina

smackMyNuts
06-18-2010, 11:28 PM
Yes, I agree with you re: "Crotchshots". They have become ubiquitous in film and television programmes, these days. Girls and women, are often depicted delivering them for the most frivolous of reasons. A male said something "upsetting" to a girl or he "cheated". Sometimes, women are shown delivering blows to a lad's groin soley for sport.

In fairness, I once saw a girl kick a guy in the balls so hard that he spent the next five minutes rolling around on the floor because she thought that he had taken her can of coke. In actuality, her can of coke was exactly where she'd left it and he was just drinking his own can of coke. She didn't even bother to apologize to him when her mistake was pointed out to her. So in this case, it may be just be entertainment reflecting real life.

Smack

MasonM
06-19-2010, 12:28 PM
Hi MasonM,

How are you? Thank you, for your kind words. It's always nice to receive positive "feedback". :)

I'm doing very well, thank you. :)

"To me, going around ******* that (ballbusting) on an unwilling person is just awful and wrong, no matter what the reasons for it are." What you are describing is sexual assault. A crime in many nations.

Indeed it is technically a crime, but because of its commonplace in our society people don't think of it as such. Just like with the Coke incident that Smack listed earlier. It's not thought of as a crime, it's thought of as doing justice on somebody.

And since this kind of unsolicited "justice" occurs mainly between "friends," who is going to turn over somebody they know?

As for my being "A woman who could sympathize for somebody in that kind of pain."; 1. I come from a medical family.. 2. I fancy men! ;) I know it's not "trendy" these days but, c'est la vie. LOL

I actually come from a family filled with medical professionals, and maybe that's where I get it as well. I actually fancy men too, but when it comes to ballbusting, my only interests is with women doing it. ;) It's more exotic that way I guess? :)

I almost always find depictions like you've listed upsetting. What has made this so popular and where did it begin? Is it because a disproportionately large number of filmmakers have this fetish??

The worst programme (in my opinion) is America's Best Home Videos. They show real blows to male genitals in a section titled "Best Groin Shots" or some such foolishness. This is presented as humour. However, after the initial "hit" is shown with the man (or boy) "doubling over", the camera moves on to some other image. So, one does not know what happened next. Did the fellow recover (over a number of hours or days) or finish up in hospital?

Agreed. I grew up watching this show and remembering as a little boy, being upset by seeing other little boys and men get hurt and taking note that NOBODY (even the person running the camera, often a parent or family member) bothers to ask "are you okay?"

Personally, I find the fictional ballbusting (or ********** :Baahaha:) of fictional rapists by fictional victims, to be entertaining. "Groinshots" delivered for other reasons, simply leaves me cold. Usually, I gasp in surprise and sympathy. I am not disparaging anyone's tastes, merely stating my own.

I am open to most anything in fantasy setting, even ********** fantasies. (FANTASIES ONLY, I've no interest in having those removed in real life.)

But does this mean that even in a consensual setting, ballbusting (in terms of kicks and punches, etc) is not appealing to you?

Thank you for your insights. :)

-Mason

obedientesticle
06-19-2010, 01:44 PM
Hello there,

Hi Messalina!

How are you?

Fine, thank you for asking :loveeyes

However, I do not know that a woman's libido, is necessarily less than that of a man's.

Oh, thank you for correcting me - then at least it seems to be expressed differently which again leads me to thinking women might be better in controling it compared to men.

AND the comment about how some of these women with a ballbusting fantasy, might be encouraged "To just start it" (in real life) demonstrates your fetishistic centred thought process.

Why? I admit, I provoked a bit, but what I wanted to say was: "If he wants it AND she wants it (consensual), they should (could) try it."

If you say that still she will be also responsible if something goes wrong (injury) - you are right! But she shouldn't think for the man: If she wants to bust him and he says the pain is "acceptable" for him, she should believe him and test it. Of course, there is the danger of ecstasy which might switch off his pain and brain (the rest of it :Baahaha:) and she could ******** him if she just trusted his urges to be busted harder and harder in that moment (I don't know if this is possible but I think so at least in some cases).

I DO NOT encourage anything unconsensual! But of course also the question about consensual ballbusting leads to the question if this is really "a good idea" in general, but then this forum here should not exist or be only for discussing our "bad" thoughts - and should not promote them (see the discussion about being ashamed of the fetish).

I did not state that, delivering a blow to the testes could not "Be a means of erotic domination or sadomasochism". In my message, I was simply attempting to answer the question "Why do some girls like ballbusting and some don't?". I was stating my opinion as to why "Some don't".

OK. But if this (to think only of the pure pain and some kind of attack) would be the reason for these women NOT to bust balls nor fantasize about it, at least for them, erotic domination by more or less playful pain is a possibility they cannot or do not want to understand?

Also, I do not know that a woman's fantasy of ballbusting is driven by sexual lust.
"But as a fantasy, you do find it amusing?".
I myself don't find it amusing and never have". This includes in fantasy. However, I have found a blow to the testes to be; "satisfying", thrilling, and erotic. But, mostly in fantasy. ;)

So, for you, there is a reason to fantasize about ballbusting, but it is different from "amusing" and you think for other girls also, but different from sexual lust? Did I get this right this time? (Maybe more the satisfaction of winning than sexual arousal? Well, you could have that with hitting your fist on a man's nose, too...;))

Warm regards also for you
obedientesticle

obedientesticle
06-19-2010, 02:11 PM

Yes, but isn't this kind of crime exactly the thought of many ballbusting fantasies (and films of real busting made to satisfy these fantasies)? Or in other words, can you argue that ballbusting (even consensual) is something "clean"?

For me this is partly the same as the films showing accidents just as a "funny" thing. But here, there might be a hidden sexual component.

One thing, which I find is arousing but also wrong and repelling is the general "female superiority theme" and the double standard here. It's okay to hit a man in his sensitive parts, but don't ever touch a woman or even say a wrong word... That contains much of the female domination fetish, but is also some kind of abusing males and showing that this is OK. I think this kind of injustice (from boys age on) has to do with the psychological development of that fetish in men, as they are told: "Don't complain, just spread your legs a bit wider..."

Alec Anaconda
06-19-2010, 02:21 PM
Original post: Why do some girls like ballbusting and some don't?

In my humble opinion, the word ballbusting covers a multitude of actions.

To the uninitiated, “ballbusting” sounds dangerous, even barbaric.
For me, it also covers the kind of arousing, moderately painful action, which leaves little after effect.

Although some might see it as casual horseplay, I see testicular torment as sexual.
Other than within a sexual relationship, I would not contemplate asking any woman to hurt my balls, no more than I would casually request a blowjob or a fuck.

Alec Anaconda

vulneraballs
06-19-2010, 03:44 PM
Great thread! … a lot of different perspectives have been thrown out there.

However, I haven’t heard it discussed that women might like ballbusting because it indirectly turns them on … that it turns them on because they know it turns the guy on. For example … the idea of giving a backrub doesn’t turn me on by itself. But it turns me on when I am giving my wife a backrub when it is turning her on or getting her in the mood. Now giving foot massages on the other hand … that turns me on by itself =).

Thoughts?

cb6000
06-19-2010, 04:22 PM
I do think through the internet that it is becoming more acceptable for a woman to kick balls. Certainly more acceptable for the woman to do it.

It is still frowned upon for a male to be defeated this way by a woman.

Maybe that should be another discusion

Messalina
06-20-2010, 05:33 PM
In fairness, I once saw a girl kick a guy in the balls so hard that he spent the next five minutes rolling around on the floor because she thought that he had taken her can of coke. In actuality, her can of coke was exactly where she'd left it and he was just drinking his own can of coke. She didn't even bother to apologize to him when her mistake was pointed out to her. So in this case, it may be just be entertainment reflecting real life.

Smack

Hello Smack,

How are you? I can't speak to the event you apparently witnessed. However, as far as popular entertainment goes; I stand by my comments. AND I believe it influences the culture. Particularly, young people. I concede that, artists and other creative "types" draw inspiration from real life. However, I grow weary of hearing the rationalisation, "This is art imitating life" from the entertainment community. No matter how coarse or objectionable some material might be.

I am not accusing you of this. In fact, it is clear from your comments that, you found the action of the young woman you described... despicable. I am merely observing (IMHO) that, it is the prevalence of films, television programmes, and internet materials featuring blows to the testes... presented as humour that, has made it "acceptable" for young girls (and boys) to behave in this manner.

I have not resided in America, all that long. Have you? If you have, can you imagine the action you witnessed; happening ten, fifteen, or twenty years ago?? If not, I submit it is the extensive depiction of "groin shots" as "entertainment", combined with counsel of elder women (mums, aunties, and so on) to young girls; "If he gives you any trouble, kick him in the balls" that, has made the action you witnesssed socially "acceptable".

Messalina

Prime
06-21-2010, 03:38 AM
It's definately a matter of personal taste. My last partner was at first quite hesitant, the old 'didn't want to hurt me' thing and would be very cautious when playing with kicks and knees but after a little while she became quite adventurous with her hands and liked to watch me 'squirm' as she gave them a good squeeze. So we'd tested the boundaries and found what she liked, and sometimes she could be very evil :)

I'm slowly working my way there with my current partner but I suspect from initial observations that she'll be the same, happy with her hands to squeeze or slap but reluctant to engage in kicks or knees - which is fine for me as I'm in the weedy camp of liking the pain in an erotic situation but also wanting to be able to carry on with the erotic situation afterwards, the thought of being put to the ground wheezing and disabled is fine in stories and videos but I don't think I'd like that in reality.

smackMyNuts
06-21-2010, 08:20 AM
Hello Smack,

How are you? I can't speak to the event you apparently witnessed. However, as far as popular entertainment goes; I stand by my comments. AND I believe it influences the culture. Particularly, young people. I concede that, artists and other creative "types" draw inspiration from real life. However, I grow weary of hearing the rationalisation, "This is art imitating life" from the entertainment community. No matter how coarse or objectionable some material might be.

I can certainly agree that people lean on that justification inappropriately. Especially when they've not only chosen to show something, but chosen to portray it in a positive light.

I am not accusing you of this. In fact, it is clear from your comments that, you found the action of the young woman you described... despicable.

Well, I wouldn't have used such strong language to describe it at the time. It was highly inappropriate behavior and I felt very sorry for the guy, but I also found it arousing. At the time, I didn't really understand why because I was still figuring out my own fetishes. I had a desire to go hang around her more and, at the time, didn't really understand why.

I am merely observing (IMHO) that, it is the prevalence of films, television programmes, and internet materials featuring blows to the testes... presented as humour that, has made it "acceptable" for young girls (and boys) to behave in this manner.

I have not resided in America, all that long. Have you? If you have, can you imagine the action you witnessed; happening ten, fifteen, or twenty years ago?? If not, I submit it is the extensive depiction of "groin shots" as "entertainment", combined with counsel of elder women (mums, aunties, and so on) to young girls; "If he gives you any trouble, kick him in the balls" that, has made the action you witnesssed socially "acceptable".

Messalina

This did actually happen between fifteen and twenty years ago, back before we had quite as much portrayal of this in the popular media. I didn't really make that clear in my original post, but I meant to.

I've lived in the US for all of my life and I'm 34. I'm not certain that the social acceptability has changed all that much as the media portrayal has increased. It seems to me like it has actually been fairly socially acceptable in this country for quite a while. I think that what you suggest is certainly possible because I do believe that media portrayal of things affects their acceptability, but I'm not sure how much it's actually made a difference in this case. It's too bad that we don't have some surveys or something so that we could actually have objective measures of the public attitude.

Smack

eric B
06-21-2010, 05:39 PM
I agree that there should probably be a lot less ballbusting on films and tv especially the P.G. family rated films. Having said that, there was ballbusting in roman plays there was references to ballbusting in the bible (although it said something to the effect of "if she does it chop off her hand") and my dad got kicked in the nuts at school in the 50's, when there was NO ballbusting in movies or tv. Although he may have just been unlucky. Another thing I would point out is that ,in my personal experience, I have been hit in the groin way more times by guys than by females :machine: .

finally
06-21-2010, 11:48 PM
I think that there are a lot more women that would enjoy it than you might think. Ballbusting is more about female controlling and being victorious over the male gender, which is appealing to many women.
But...

what's going through the girl's mind.

Sad but true is, that women tend to be (and try to stay) passive and receiving, and, what's more, concealing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concealed_ovulation)what they really feel.
So a term like "I'm going to kick you in the nuts and I will enjoy it." is not very likely to be heared from a woman anywhere else than in a porn movie.

I don't believe we [women] are physically aggressive by nature.
Oh, you ARE. You (women) are just less physically competitive. (And no: comparing breast sizes and the like is not physical, it's symbolic.)
Among male higher animals physical competition is common to gain social status.
Femals on the other side are not less agressive but different. In general one can say they don't aim to win, they aim to kill. :D
I have to stop rambling...

obedientesticle
06-24-2010, 05:49 AM
But...

Sad but true is, that women tend to be (and try to stay) passive and receiving, and, what's more, concealing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concealed_ovulation)what they really feel.
So a term like "I'm going to kick you in the nuts and I will enjoy it." is not very likely to be heared from a woman anywhere else than in a porn movie.

Oh, you ARE. You (women) are just less physically competitive. (And no: comparing breast sizes and the like is not physical, it's symbolic.)
Among male higher animals physical competition is common to gain social status.
Femals on the other side are not less agressive but different. In general one can say they don't aim to win, they aim to kill. :D
I have to stop rambling...

I agree that they are different, but that's all. To keep saying the truth, it is important to look at circumstances and not generalize, we are all different individuals with different cultures and different freedoms, goals and morals and we are rather free to choose.

I cannot resist to link to a site for women and femdom couples showing a female superiority concept and offering a product for electro shocking of male genitalia, to show you how girls are supposed to think (and are influenced and use their influence). There are interesting truths and psychological thoughts. But again, I think it is arousing as a fantasy but not a real "solution" for everyone. The analysis of them might be OK but of course the conclusions are not (as males are humans, not only animals) - anyway, arousing and interesting reading:

http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/willful.php

finally
06-24-2010, 09:31 AM
There are interesting truths and psychological thoughts. [...]Sorry, that is a commerce-site. They tell you nothing but what they think you want to hear. :Baahaha:

obedientesticle
06-24-2010, 12:19 PM
Sorry, that is a commerce-site. They tell you nothing but what they think you want to hear. :Baahaha:

Yes, and all the (ballbusting) porn sites and professional dommes are also commercial and might tell you what you want to hear. Even a dominant wife might tell you dominant things only because you want to hear them as long as she is financially dependent on you.

But it is not so easy. You need also non-financial explanations. How would you otherwise explain why independent women would sympathize with that?

A funny and paradoxical example is how dominas are dependent on male customers to finance their independence...;) (Well, in terms of female supremacy this is just the same as a company leader earns money out of his workers; but it would also be really interesting to know how many female customers buy femdom videos...)

finally
06-24-2010, 01:52 PM
But it is not so easy. You need also non-financial explanations. How would you otherwise explain why independent women would sympathize with that?Sympathize with what? Sympathize with beeing active and giving? Sympathize with showing true inner feelings and motivations?
Sorry, I guess I don't really know what you are trying to tell, but I have a strong feeling it is deeply philosophical.
Go on, Dr Scott. :D

obedientesticle
06-24-2010, 09:26 PM
...Sympathize with what? Sympathize with beeing active and giving?

Well, the talk was about the domination of the male - which does not have to be too active and is not too much about giving. The question here was about ballbusting - so is it giving when a female busts a male? And the website I linked was about males possessed by females, put into chastity devices and being denied (which might be some kind of active denial, named teasing) - can you really talk about giving here? Moreover, look at the male humiliation and "financial domination" videos, where you buy a video with the female of your dreams but she does not show you any nudity nor sex, she just humiliates you and might tell you how she will spend your money for her comfort. Can you call this giving?

Sorry, I guess I don't really know what you are trying to tell, but I have a strong feeling it is deeply philosophical.
Go on, Dr Scott. :D

So sorry, I cannot deny my inner scientist, seems, I am a natural :o

finally
06-26-2010, 12:28 AM
Well, the talk was about the domination of the male - which does not have to be too active and is not too much about giving.
Well, sorry then, I thought you were answering to what I stated.
I know, that some women are "into" this or that. But I also know what women are definitely NOT into. Sad but true.
;)