PDA

View Full Version : BB Legends Releases "Natalie's First Time Nude Ballbusting"

Ballbusting Legends
06-15-2010, 01:06 AM
Ballbusting Legends Nude (www.c4s.com/31931) is very happy to announce the release of "Natalie's First Time Nude Ballbusitng", Natalie-Mania has hit the ballbusting world like a tidal wave the past few weeks, and look for it to continue here as this mega-hottie dishes out unbelievable testicular abuse! As true of a bb-fetishist as we have of our girls, Natalie combines sweet innocent (and stunningly beautiful) looks and a girlie demeanor with absolutely brutal ball kicks and a truly deep sexual desire to hurt a guys testicles as badly as she possibly can. What more could you want? This clip is was probably one of our most brutal ever in terms of the damage her ballbusting pet sustained. Natalie is very graceful and coordinated, so her aim is dead-on literally EVERY TIME she kicks, and with her big and hard stripper heels on it's like she is swinging a brick at his nuts! Every kick is pure agony as she puts him down time and time again, all with a smile on her face. Regan and Amber can be heard laughing throughout this clip, and Regan (a good friend of Natalie's in real life) even makes a quick cameo to help Natalie smash his balls. This was not Natalie's first time ballbusting, but it was the first time she's gotten to kick a naked guy in the balls, something she has wanted to do for a long time!

Also, the Ultimate Ballbuster Tournament continues with a quarterfinal matchup between Megan and Venessa. Once again, check it out at www.c4s.com/31931

bbisfun
06-15-2010, 12:19 PM
Man I gotta say, that Natalie really surprised me....she's so little and almost delicate looking I thought she wouldn't kick hard, but damn, that little spinner BRINGS IT big time! Absolutely beautiful girl and I loved her personality, hope we see more of her in the future- I think she's my all-time favorite of your girls.

Hey anyway I was gonna ask you, who do you think is your hardest kicker or hitter?

iron horse
06-15-2010, 01:16 PM
Damn!

I purchased this video and 30 seconds into the download my computer crashed! Now I'm out the bucks, and no video! :soomad

I've emailed "c4S" with the email I registered the purchase, but they're ignoring me...:cryingblu

BB Legends, is there anything I can do?

(I wish you had a dedicated site...sigh....) :(

Ballbusting Legends
06-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Damn!

I purchased this video and 30 seconds into the download my computer crashed! Now I'm out the bucks, and no video! :soomad

I've emailed "c4S" with the email I registered the purchase, but they're ignoring me...:cryingblu

BB Legends, is there anything I can do?

(I wish you had a dedicated site...sigh....) :(

Ironhorse:

Email me at ballbustinglegends@gmail.com and I will take care of ya!

Ballbusting Legends
06-15-2010, 11:03 PM
Man I gotta say, that Natalie really surprised me....she's so little and almost delicate looking I thought she wouldn't kick hard, but damn, that little spinner BRINGS IT big time! Absolutely beautiful girl and I loved her personality, hope we see more of her in the future- I think she's my all-time favorite of your girls.

Hey anyway I was gonna ask you, who do you think is your hardest kicker or hitter?

Hardest hitter is a tough then to say, because it's kinda technique by technique. For instance, Cassie is INCREDIBLY devastating with her punches (and insane with her GTP's), but pretty average at kicks and above average at knees. So this is who stands out as the most-feared for each technique:

Kicks: Roxie, Natalie, Megan, Crystal, Brittany, Amy, Lucy
Knees: Crystal, Roxie, Nadia, Megan, Rochelle, Marci Alago
Punches: Cassie, Regan, Kellie, Brittany, Roxie, Megan
Grab Twist and Pull: Megan, Nadia, Cassie, Hannah, Gianna (new girl not released yet but completely insane as well as mad sexy).

I know I picked alot of girls, but we've shot with about 40 diff girls so these are the top 15% for each technique. Overall I'd say that Roxie, Megan, Brittany, and Crystal are our most brutal girls- all four have very athletic builds so they can deliver some serious power, and they go 110% every single time!