PDA

View Full Version : telling the Girls what its like to have balls

Design
06-16-2010, 05:42 AM
I let the other guys go first before i describe my balls for the girls. :Baahaha:

Design
06-16-2010, 03:47 PM
okay it looks like the guys on here are afraid to let the girls know what its like to have balls, so i will tell them what my balls are like.
they are very big when full, you know they are there because of the weight they have, they hurt if they are kicked or punched. i am proud of my balls. there i have the balls to tell the girls what its like to have balls, do you guys have the balls too or are you just mick takers with no balls.:soomad

Chilly
06-16-2010, 10:22 PM
http://media.monstersandcritics.com/articles2/1480939/article_images/star2.jpg

Ketchupman
06-17-2010, 07:33 AM
Are there girls interested in this subject? Otherwise it isn't worth my time :P

What would they like to know?

Knave
06-17-2010, 10:18 AM
I'll let you know what it's like. Imagine carrying two sensitive eggs around in a flesh sack that is basically always in the way. It gets stuck under your thighs when you sit down, it sticks to your legs when you're hot, it looks bizarre and it's ridiculously sensitive. Also it can feel very odd when the skin contracts or loosens depending on temperature, like goosebumps but more "alive". The balls themselves are an interesting set of organs to possess as well. Most men spend a lot of their time hoping they don't get hit or injured while we spend that time in the opposite pursuit, which is totally against our inherent genetic imperative so we're all basically crazy :) Is that about right fellas?

dustymech
06-17-2010, 03:22 PM
I'll let you know what it's like. Imagine carrying two sensitive eggs around in a flesh sack that is basically always in the way. It gets stuck under your thighs when you sit down, it sticks to your legs when you're hot, it looks bizarre and it's ridiculously sensitive. Also it can feel very odd when the skin contracts or loosens depending on temperature, like goosebumps but more "alive". The balls themselves are an interesting set of organs to possess as well. Most men spend a lot of their time hoping they don't get hit or injured while we spend that time in the opposite pursuit, which is totally against our inherent genetic imperative so we're all basically crazy :) Is that about right fellas?

I guess its different for different people. I don't consider mine to be particularly sensitive, my girl has to really work to get me to gasp, and can only rarely get me to say mercy. any pain from kicks or punching usually dissipates within about 5 seconds or so unless the blow landed at just the right angle etc. I don't think they really get in the way, though sometimes when running they do stick to the leg etc...

oyvind38
06-19-2010, 02:55 AM
The feeling might be different, but the eyes is almost as sensitive, at least for me.
So if you tell a girl to snap a finger across her eyeball, while closed,
she might be able to imagine some of the sensitivity.

jeenie123
06-22-2010, 05:25 AM
I read someone describing a kick in the balls as being like when you bang the nerve in your knee cap, but ten times worse. Apart from that girls, you wouldn't want them. They're a pain in the arse. Well, pain in the guts, and then the pain spreads just about everywhere!

Tanya
06-22-2010, 10:38 AM
Would like to hear a lot more about the balls

What is "BluBalls" ?
How do they feel?
Is it good feel?
Is it different feel than busted balls?

Wish those without any balls would post what that is like

Youthmane
06-22-2010, 03:48 PM
-Balls in Pain: well if they are Kicked. most of the Nerves are up in your Guts. not many are in the Ball it's self. so it's really odd feeling. mostly all you feel from the area of the balls. is the Skin /sack. like it don't feel good getting pinched. feels like any Skin pinch but more sensitive. but the most pain is from the Balls & you feel it in the Guts. some girls say it sounds like Menstrual pains. & so that can make them feel more better about kicking guys.

if a female is in her Menstrual cramps. & a guy is nagging them. "what they hell make him feel your pain ?" she'll think. or even if not on her period. chances are he has not felt her pain she had in the past. if they don't get kicked much.

I think a Kick most likly feels most worse pain. but it's shorter. where Menstrual cramps, are a prolonged experience.

though I could be wrong.... let me know what you think?

smackMyNuts
06-22-2010, 03:59 PM
Having blue balls feels sort of like your balls do after they've been kicked some: sore and kind of heavy feeling. They're painful, but it's more like a long ache than a short, sharp pain. It feels kind of like having weighs hanging from your balls.

The best non-testicular analogy I can come up with is that it's sort of like when you've worked hard all day and you're aching all over, except that the ache is just all concentrated in one place instead.

It definitely doesn't feel good, but some of us who are into having our balls busted might find it sexy (I know I do, for example).