PDA

View Full Version : Removing veins on penis (sorry if this is off topic)

eric B
06-17-2010, 06:57 AM
Hi, sorry if this is off putting or unrelated to bb but I've got pretty gross veins on my penis and I'm thinking of going to the doctor to see if they can be treated somehow.

I was just wondering if anyone else had experience or heard of anyone ever getting treatment for this as I don't want to show my penis to any woman because the more aroused I get the more disgusting it looks...

Cirus
06-17-2010, 08:41 AM
A lot of guys are very proud of their veins, even work on them. Most of us get some veins standing out when errect, its the pressure. Dont know how the girls feel about them, maybe you will get a responce form one of the nice girls on this forum.
cirus.

Alec Anaconda
06-17-2010, 12:20 PM
If you’re loosing sleep over this, why not visit your doctor?

I’ll bet a pound to a penny that there is not problem with your cock, but why take a chance?
Every GP, male and female, has seen more penises that you’ve had hot dinners.

You can’t allow this problem to stop you enjoying a normal sex life.

If you can’t face your GP, visit the GUM or Sexual Health department at any UK Hospital. They treat much more than pox!

Alec Anaconda

eric B
06-17-2010, 09:55 PM
Thanks for the thoughtful advice. I'm pretty sure the veins have some kind of damage though because I've watched videos on youtube about damaged veins and there are some pretty convincing similarities...anyway thanks for the replies.