PDA

View Full Version : What do you like about Ballbusting?

Mythical Pain
06-17-2010, 02:27 PM
Hi all, new person here. Just joined in the last few days.

I thought I might start by asking about the first times folks were busted, or for the ladies, busted a guy, but I see there's already a thread for that! Lol.

So, instead, how about what you like about it?

I'll get the ball rolling, as it were, and I'm sure my answers will be shared by a lot of folks.

I like the ease with which any woman can totally overpower and disable almost any man with just one blow. A sharp, sudden kick in the privates, and a guy's in so much agony all he can do is crumple to the floor and curl up, or writhe in pain. Sure, his balls make him stronger in a way what with fueling his development as he grows up. But all a woman's gotta do to best him is nail them with her foot, knee, give them a good squeeze, etc.

And best of all ( To me anyway ) is that it's a pain she herself can't ever experience! She can make him feel it all day long over and over if she's feeling cruel, but he can't ever get her back.

I like that a lot!

My favorite "reaction" would be when she gets him good enough to leave the male writhing at her feet, all red in the face, cross-eyed or crying or his face just scrunched up in agony while the woman watches smirking or laughing!

What's yours?