PDA

View Full Version : Crush my boyfriend tonight

Princess Pain
06-21-2010, 08:35 PM
I've been thinking a lot lately about taking away my boyfriends manhood. There is nothing that turns me on more then his nuts under my toes, seeing him in pain and making him take it. Being in total control. I love to dress up in something slutty to get him in the mood that I can do what I want. The fishnets go on and I get my way. I want to kick hard and make him hurt though. I hate when he doesn't take it like I want to give it and tries to get away. I often daydream about tying him down. Hands and legs both. So he is nice and spread for me. His head up with pillows so he is ****** to watch everything that I'm going to do to him. I get him tied up and to finally shut up then I leave the room. I let him lay there unable to move. He has to sit there and wonder about what is about to happen. I come back in the room, this time I have something different on. I'm wearing thigh high fishnets, a barely there black leather skirt with the matching bra. My heels alone look like they could ruin him. They are tall, black stilettos with a small spike heal. We make eye contact. He at first looks nerveous then suddenly calm. He knows how hard I kick and how hard I can be on his sack. I get up on the stand next to the bed then walk on top of the bed. I start slowly by rubbing my heels all over his body. I make him kiss my feet. Then I move to where I want to be. I start by slowly tapping his balls. At first he enjoys my perfect feet tapping him in his sack. But he isnt tied up to enjoy what I'm going to do to him. I start tapping him again. This time with more force. Pain shows on his face. He starts to moan. I tell him I don't want to hear it and to take it. He does good for a bit but as soon as I start jumping on his nuts he can't handle it. I get off the bed and find something to stuff in his mouth. He is now tied down and can't move or make a noise. At this point he is nerveous. I know he would scream for help if he could. I get back on the bed and start kicking him as hard as I can. I take off my heels because I want to feel his sack under my toes. I start to crush him with both feet. I want to ruin him so bad. I decide that this will be the time I take away his manhood. I kick him harder then I ever have before. I can't stop. I keep kicking. Harder then harder. I put a piece of our stand under his sack. I think he realizes it's about to be his last few seconds. I start stomping his nuts in between the shelf and my toes. I know its time. I put amost all I have on his sack...I know just a few seconds longer and he will be done. Just then my feet are covered in cum. He blew his load all over my toes. I release his sack from under me. He made it through another day. Now all I have on my mind is destroying him. Next time I don't think he will be so lucky.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
07-05-2010, 02:10 AM
Let's break in the new platform? I'm anxious to read your next post after some play on it!

Princess Pain
07-05-2010, 02:13 AM
Get it out....

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
07-05-2010, 02:24 AM
If there is an admin on.. my gf (princess pain) has tried posting a few different things and they aren't showing up.. she is becoming discouraged with the site and I don't want that.. this is a great site and I really like to read what she writes, please help!

LightningJack
07-07-2010, 03:34 AM
I loved the story to to. So graphic I was right there with her.

juggalosnyder
07-07-2010, 09:12 PM
It's strange. The her instant info shows that she has posted 0 posts yet there is clearly one right here.

sicko666
07-08-2010, 07:29 AM
It might be the board is getting confused,its seeing 2 cookies coming from the same pc gets all confused and just accepts the first cookie because its the older one.Not too sure how to fix it though, maybe install a differrent browser ie if using IE let her use Firefox to enter the site....I dont know really but it might be worth a go...

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
07-08-2010, 08:54 AM
She has even tried on her phone and stuff which is what I am using right now. We are both pretty bummed.

Alec Anaconda
07-08-2010, 10:01 AM
About a year ago (maybe more), almost every post was littered with nonsense from a member with multiply user-names.

He often argued with himself, using different user-names and upset many people.

It seems he may have ****** the restrictions now thwarting honest line sharers.

The only way I can see, to bypass this, is for you both to share a user-name and manually include your identification in each post. What a pain!

Alec Anaconda

EricaBB
07-08-2010, 02:29 PM
About a year ago (maybe more), almost every post was littered with nonsense from a member with multiply user-names.

He often argued with himself, using different user-names and upset many people.

It seems he may have ****** the restrictions now thwarting honest line sharers.

The only way I can see, to bypass this, is for you both to share a user-name and manually include your identification in each post. What a pain!

Alec Anaconda

I don't know, my boyfriend and I both use this forum, me a bit more than him of course... But we use the same computer and never have any problem with it at all...

squeezemyballsplease
07-09-2010, 01:24 AM
Maybe it might be useful to log out the one account before logging on with the second.
At least when using two accounts on one pc.

augie5906
07-09-2010, 06:29 AM
Princess Pain: when you want to destroy his manhood forever, wife and i would love to help you with our burdizzo. Wife loves to see that last spurt before the nuts squeezed off forever. please post more of your efforts with your boyfriend !!!!!

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
07-09-2010, 11:02 AM
Princess Pain: when you want to destroy his manhood forever, wife and i would love to help you with our burdizzo. Wife loves to see that last spurt before the nuts squeezed off forever. please post more of your efforts with your boyfriend !!!!!

Haha good lord!

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
07-09-2010, 11:12 AM
It is really confusing.. you would think a mod would fix it. Hopefully they are working on it.

mvp
07-12-2010, 12:33 AM
i would like to read more from princess pain

WVguy
07-16-2010, 01:35 PM
Agreed! I'd certainly enjoy hearing more of these daydreams... :thumbup

mvp
07-16-2010, 03:54 PM
anything new from you princess pain?

Sub1
07-16-2010, 05:07 PM
this is hot ! man, would love for that to be done to me

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
07-16-2010, 07:55 PM
we are still working on getting her account issues resolved, unfortunately. however if you search through a link or two around here you might find a video of her and I... the one with no audio.. gotta get a new camera!
Thats her playing with the new platform I made with me tied up and my package at her mercy!