PDA

View Full Version : How do you make a stomping board?

mojo114
06-28-2010, 10:35 AM
Hi everyone
I was checking out the stomping thread and i keep seeing the board that man uses. and i was wondering how do i make one of those? not a cheap one with a board and a whole but the good quality ones that a woman can actualy stand on and get some good levergae to bust some balls?
any help would be appreciated

thanks

Alec Anaconda
06-28-2010, 11:45 AM
Which of stomping the threads?

A picture or link would help.

Alec Anaconda

Teardrop
06-28-2010, 03:58 PM
I've no idea how to make one, but I suppose there could be a business opportunity for somebody to start mass producing luxury stomping boards for the BB connoisseur.

sloguy
06-28-2010, 07:00 PM
if you want nicer wood with hole sort of thing, cutting boards are good for that.

i too want to see the pics of the nicer stomping board.

Odust
06-28-2010, 07:39 PM
I'm no expert but I imagine you could get some high density composite board, like the stuff they make countertops out of, and start with that. You'd need to cut a hole in it, of course. You might want to make it hinged for ease of use? Anyway, you could get some sturdy material, a staple gun, and some foam (not like pillow foam, the firmer almost sponge like stuff) and create two padded sections that will rest on your legs and stomach for stability or you could just build it as a box that sits on the floor. You'd absolutely want to make sure the whole thing was sanded smooth and finished.

curmudgeon
06-29-2010, 11:40 AM
I made one out of a second hand coffee table. I cut the legs down so that it sat very close to the ground. Using a hole saw I cut a hole to put everything through. And using plywood cut to fit the top with a smaller hole cut to lay at the seam where two halves come together it will lock everything on the other side. I then just drilled holes through the plywood and the tabletop to put pegs into to hold the plywood in place.

EricaBB
06-30-2010, 02:59 AM
A trip to Lowe's or Home Depot would do.

a drill bit such as this one
http://www.dark-circuit.com/HOLD/Mod%20Guide/HOLESAW.JPG

and a piece of plywood.

Anything else could be added by your own creativity, such as legs at a length perfect enough to fit the man underneath the board.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
06-30-2010, 06:44 PM
Yeah, I mean it seems pretty straight forward. Just need to have supportive legs the height of the distance from the floor to the height of your pelvis. I'm going to just make one with two boards and some hinges so i can make a smaller hole and it will lock my package in place for my woman's pleasure when closed in place!

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
06-30-2010, 06:55 PM
Sorry, double post.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
07-04-2010, 02:48 PM
Well actually I decided to just make a standard board without all of the extras. Here is what I did...

I went to a Lowes Home Improvement store(it is a massive store that is Wal-Mart sized but focuses on everything from building a house to decorating and lawn care for those who may be unfamiliar with this large chain in America) and I purchased a 2foot by 2foot oak board that is a half inch thick. Perfect find! Than I purchased a special drill bit designed to cut holes. I chose one 2 inches in diameter and cut a hole in the center. I also purchased a 4 foot dowel and cut that into 4 sections for legs. I literally just bought this less than an hour ago. I filed the hole down so it would be smoother and not cut into my package and tried to see if 2inches was the right size. The hole looked pretty big to me but it turned out perfect! Even a little more snug than I intended but my gf thinks its perfect so I will not be changing it I guess. So naturally after I struggled to get my entire package through the hole she had to test it out and made quick work of me! I will probably put the legs on tomorrow. If anyone would like me to take pictures or has any questions let me know!

sloguy
07-04-2010, 07:12 PM
you can make a crusher setup out of what youve already built. add door hinges to the top and attach another piece of wood. drill a smaller hole that only the penis can poke thru. when she presses down on the hinged upper board it crushes the balls between the wood. at the open end(bottom) if you add 2 small holes and run a bolt and wingnut thru the small holes its very adustable as far as the pressure. and because your balls are half way between the hinges and the tightening bolt, the leverage puts twice the pressure on the balls as what your girl puts on the end of the board, or how hard she turns the wingnut down. ive had women complain that their hands were tired, or that they couldnt squeeze as hard as i was asking for(with bare hands). not anymore. the contraption i made is effortless to cause extreme pain and no chance of the woman getting her hands tired. even if she doesnt use the bolt to tighten things. just squeeze the boards like a nutcracker. pun intended. or she can rest her foot on it. or, sit on your cock and fuck you and every time she comes down on the cock shes crushing your balls( that would probably break them tho).

heres a pic of what im talking about but this pic is a small one. mine is 2 feet long , wood similar to what you describe, and uses door hinges. http://bestgng.com/image/Cock%20and%20Ball%20Crusher.jpg

Well actually I decided to just make a standard board without all of the extras. Here is what I did...

I went to a Lowes Home Improvement store(it is a massive store that is Wal-Mart sized but focuses on everything from building a house to decorating and lawn care for those who may be unfamiliar with this large chain in America) and I purchased a 2foot by 2foot oak board that is a half inch thick. Perfect find! Than I purchased a special drill bit designed to cut holes. I chose one 2 inches in diameter and cut a hole in the center. I also purchased a 4 foot dowel and cut that into 4 sections for legs. I literally just bought this less than an hour ago. I filed the hole down so it would be smoother and not cut into my package and tried to see if 2inches was the right size. The hole looked pretty big to me but it turned out perfect! Even a little more snug than I intended but my gf thinks its perfect so I will not be changing it I guess. So naturally after I struggled to get my entire package through the hole she had to test it out and made quick work of me! I will probably put the legs on tomorrow. If anyone would like me to take pictures or has any questions let me know!

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
07-05-2010, 08:29 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b193/Craigathie/customplatform.jpg

just built this, bought some vinyl flooring to cover the wood look on top. Probably going to test it out a little more tonight now that the legs are on.. is this what you were thinking? The finished product will look a little different but I was a little proud of my work and had to put it on here

Sockmess
01-30-2011, 08:46 AM
I'm going to have to try to build one too this year, this info should come iin handy.