PDA

View Full Version : identification thread idea

sloguy
06-28-2010, 10:39 PM
ive seen on other forums large pictures where people have made a checkerboard of pictures with names on them.

earlier tonight i had an idea of creating something like that for this forum. so when people post a picture or video asking who the girl is, and someone answers, we can add them to a chart or id sheet. and when the pics are updated with new women we can update the first post of the thread with the most current info.

i dont know if this would violate any rules of the forum, copywriten images or whatever. im just talking about a simple picture, probably one the model/mistress has on their websites publicly already, and adding text of their name and or website address next to it.

basically id like to consolidate all the "who is this girl" threads and make it easy for us to find the names we are looking for.

thoughts?

moosh
06-29-2010, 11:20 AM
You won't be able to keep updating the first post with new info because this forum doesn't let you edit posts for very long after you've posted.

Alec Anaconda
06-29-2010, 12:12 PM
This sounds like a great idea for a new site.

EricaBB
07-03-2010, 03:35 AM
Actually, this is brilliant.

I can use this for my killing spree in the future.

The first step to female dominance is having females willing to dominate. And once they have taken over, I can use this identification chart to kill off all the competition and steal their cattle -- erm, men.

It's the perfect crime!

(Except for the obvious post that tells everyone my intentions... Come to think of it, I'm gonna regret this post if a bunch of ballbusters actually do get murdered by someone else...)

obedientesticle
07-04-2010, 02:10 AM
Actually, this is brilliant.

I can use this for my killing spree in the future.

The first step to female dominance is having females willing to dominate. And once they have taken over, I can use this identification chart to kill off all the competition and steal their cattle -- erm, men.

It's the perfect crime!

(Except for the obvious post that tells everyone my intentions... Come to think of it, I'm gonna regret this post if a bunch of ballbusters actually do get murdered by someone else...)

Well, if you read my poll results in this forum here, up to now, there are only about 6 women but about 45 men! So do not be so greedy, or does a real queen really have such a high consumption that she needs all the "cattle" for herself?

(P.S. for everyone who wants to participate in the poll: It is anonymous in that others, including myself, cannot see your username).

finally
07-04-2010, 04:12 PM
The first step to female dominance is [...] And once they have taken over, I can [...] kill off all the competition.Reminds me of the "husband store (http://mycrapmail.blogspot.com/2008/02/th-husban-store-joke.html)" joke...
:Baahaha:

bthauronite
07-04-2010, 05:34 PM
Does a real queen really have such a high consumption that she needs all the "cattle" for herself?

Rocky Mountain Oysters are a delicacy that should be sampled quite frequently. Also, cattle are ********* already if memory serves... so perhaps she doesn't want any cattle to begin with! :D

bthauronite
07-04-2010, 07:01 PM
Rocky Mountain Oysters are a delicacy that should be sampled quite frequently. Also, cattle are ********* already if memory serves... so perhaps she doesn't want any cattle to begin with! :D

That's steer. My bad.

EricaBB
07-05-2010, 12:16 AM
That's steer. My bad.

Yeah but cattle are cows, and ALL cows are female. The ones that aren't are bulls.

LargeTesticles
07-06-2010, 10:40 PM
Yeah but cattle are cows, and ALL cows are female. The ones that aren't are bulls.
isn't cattle the specie's name? Like homo sapien is for humans.

One from the Vaults
07-07-2010, 02:10 AM
Almost. They're the species name, like "humans" is for humans. The equivalent of Homo sapiens for them would be Bos primigenius.

poolman2
07-07-2010, 02:58 AM
Hi,

The word "cattle" comprises the species or two or more of its members.

A "cow" is a female member of the cattle.

A "bull" is a male member of the cattle.

A "calf" or "calves" is one or more young of the cattle.

A "heifer" is a female calf.

A "steer" is a ********* bull.

Incidentally a farmer typically raises primarily vegetative crops, e.g., apples, corn, or hay. A rancher typically raises/produces primarily livestock or their byproducts such as milk, cheese, beef, mutton, lamb, or wool.

poolman2,
a former rancher

Alec Anaconda
07-07-2010, 03:25 AM
Reminds me of the "husband store (http://mycrapmail.blogspot.com/2008/02/th-husban-store-joke.html)" joke...
:Baahaha:

Nice one!

Alec Anaconda